My horses playing together....sort of.......

Have a picture of you and your horse? Post them here for everyone to enjoy.

Moderator: EC

My horses playing together....sort of.......

Postby Horsecetra » Fri Sep 30, 2005 1:52 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#This a pic of my 2 horses, well actually one is my son's, as he would always remind me that Dakota is his.....Dakota is the bay morgan/draft cross and he is 22 yrs old, the other is my baby....Maximus, a 3 yr old palomino paint, he is a PMU from Manitoba.  Maximus loves to play as you can see in the below pic, however, Dakota is not always interested!!  Maximus loves it, and he kept rearing up and bouncing around and even rolled on the ground to try to get him to participate!  However when we arent looking you can hear them both galloping up and down the paddock together!!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#IMG src="http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b1/Horsecetra/Maxplaying.jpg"#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Horsecetra
Newbies
Newbies

Postby chenders01 » Fri Sep 30, 2005 2:21 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Omigosh, I LOVE this pic!!  The youngster taunting the old guy, who just stands there as if to say "would you PLEASE just calm down??" LOL!!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I love Maximus's colouring...very unique!  Thanks for sharing...and welcome to the group #ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys//grin.gif"#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
chenders01
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby Serabe » Fri Sep 30, 2005 9:54 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Awwwwwww o my word hoooow cute are they! The look of the two of them is priceless. #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
~¤}§ÆRÅߥ{¤~

"Horses aren't my whole life, but they make my life whole."
Serabe
Groupie
Groupie

Postby Sodapoppers » Fri Sep 30, 2005 10:01 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#0060bf#ed_cl#Aww so cute! The expression the bay's face reminds me of one my older gent often wears around my 3yo! Awesome pic, thanks for sharing it with us!#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
. ·'´)
¸.·´¸.·´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ ¸.·´
¸.·´¸.·*`·-»
Grab Life by the Sodapoppers
Sodapoppers
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby Pretty_Pony72 » Sat Oct 01, 2005 6:15 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#i love that pic!! i love how Dakota is just standing there lol#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Sometimes you have to trust what a horse did was right
Pretty_Pony72
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby Horsecetra » Sat Oct 01, 2005 7:16 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#thats usually what he does too, lol i love watching them.  this same playtime, i have another pic of Dakota still standing there and Maximus is rolling on the ground where he just reared, so funny to watch, gotta give him E for effort, he really did try hard!!  I usually tell eveyone that he is my 1000 lb toddler.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Horsecetra
Newbies
Newbies

Postby babytigger » Mon Oct 03, 2005 12:16 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#LMAO at dakota - i look at my husband in the same way - "would you just give it a rest????"#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#too cute!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Horses do think. Not very deeply, perhaps, but enough to get you into a lot of trouble." - Unknown
babytigger
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Location: there's no place like home! there's no place like home!

Return to Photo Gallery