More Pics of Hannah

Have a picture of you and your horse? Post them here for everyone to enjoy.

Moderator: EC

More Pics of Hannah

Postby Kaleena » Fri Oct 14, 2005 7:55 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Here are some newish ones. She is growing so fast! We are taking tons of pics when she is little seeing as she isn't planning on staying little very long!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#IMG src="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v202/Kaleena/hannah01.jpg"#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#IMG src="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v202/Kaleena/hannah03.jpg"#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#IMG src="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v202/Kaleena/hannah05.jpg"#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#IMG src="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v202/Kaleena/hannah06.jpg"#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#IMG src="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v202/Kaleena/hannah07.jpg"#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Kaleena
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby jax » Fri Oct 14, 2005 8:07 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Oh my!!  SOOO cute!  Why is it that puppies always fall asleep on shoes?#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
<b>Practice makes progress</b>
jax
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby Dee22 » Fri Oct 14, 2005 8:08 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#That is THE cutest thing I've ever seen! I love her! Look how pudgy she is!! very sweet :)#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Dee22
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby Shoal » Fri Oct 14, 2005 10:51 am

I want to take her home! She's a cutie!
Shoal

Postby graciespook » Fri Oct 14, 2005 10:55 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#She's adorable..I have one of Gracie with her whole face inside a shoe while she's sleeping..I'll have to dig it out..#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
graciespook
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Location: It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

Postby babytigger » Fri Oct 14, 2005 12:02 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#very cute!!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#&nbsp;#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#how's she getting along?#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Horses do think. Not very deeply, perhaps, but enough to get you into a lot of trouble." - Unknown
babytigger
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Location: there's no place like home! there's no place like home!

Postby Kaleena » Fri Oct 14, 2005 2:16 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#She is doing really well. We've all settled in to a&nbsp;basic routine now. She has quite the dominant personality tho and doens't give in or up very easily. We are taking her to the trainers on Monday evenings for 30min individual sessions until she gets her second round of shots, then she'll go into a group class. She is already pretty reliable with her 'sit' and 'kennel', she knows what 'come' means but sometime she ignores us (bad puppy! lol). She is definitely a lab tho, she seeks to destroy everything that she can get her mouth on! She is #ed_op#EM#ed_cl##ed_op#STRONG#ed_cl#slowly #ed_op#/STRONG#ed_cl##ed_op#/EM#ed_cl#learning that her toys are for her to chew not the furniture and not us :P#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Kaleena
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby zooka » Fri Oct 14, 2005 7:36 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I love the pic of her under the chair with her little tongue sticking out!!!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
zooka
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby *Giddy Up* » Fri Oct 14, 2005 9:59 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Aww! She's so cute and pudgy!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#&nbsp;#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I love the one with her under the chair too, with her tongue out!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
*God forbid I go to any heaven where there are no horses*
*Giddy Up*
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby Sodapoppers » Sat Oct 15, 2005 10:34 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#0060bf#ed_cl#Aww Kaleena she's so cute :D Glad to hear things are going so well with her!#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
. ·'´)
¸.·´¸.·´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ ¸.·´
¸.·´¸.·*`·-»
Grab Life by the Sodapoppers
Sodapoppers
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby xena_n_joss » Sun Oct 16, 2005 5:03 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#awww sooo cute kaleena!!!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
When something goes wrong in a show, it's actually the best time because you learn from it. You ask yourself 'what can I do better?' When everything goes OK, you don't ask yourself that question --- ANKY
xena_n_joss
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Return to Photo Gallery