Pony Jumper...and Mule too!!

Have a picture of you and your horse? Post them here for everyone to enjoy.

Moderator: EC

Pony Jumper...and Mule too!!

Postby PerfectAngel » Mon Oct 17, 2005 9:32 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Well, we finally finished our ring in the front yard this weekend, and I decided to take my pony out and free jump her for fun. Ernie deicded to tag along, and he also decided that he is a jumper mule!! He's kinda young to be jumping, so we only did it a coupl of times, but I got some pics!!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#IMG src="http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y12/ShezaPerfectAngel/SweetPea002.jpg"#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Sweet Pea!!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#IMG src="http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y12/ShezaPerfectAngel/SweetPea001.jpg"#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Ernie's turn!!!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Edited to add: the jump is around 2'10"......Ernie is pretty good!! He is about 11hh and she is about 14hh#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Last edited by PerfectAngel on Mon Oct 17, 2005 1:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image Image
PerfectAngel
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby babytigger » Mon Oct 17, 2005 9:49 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#lol - very cute!! didn't know that mules would even try to jump...that's so funny!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Horses do think. Not very deeply, perhaps, but enough to get you into a lot of trouble." - Unknown
babytigger
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Location: there's no place like home! there's no place like home!

Postby chenders01 » Mon Oct 17, 2005 9:52 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Omigosh, that is soooo cute!!  I wonder if Ernie would've jumped it if he hadn't had a buddy to follow over it??  #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#That is hilarious!!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
chenders01
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby horsemad! » Mon Oct 17, 2005 10:15 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"#ed_cl#He’s so adorable!!!  #ed_op#IMG src="http://www.forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys/Love/3.gif"#ed_cl##ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"#ed_cl# #ed_op#?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /#ed_cl##ed_op#o:p#ed_cl##ed_op#/o:p#ed_cl##ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"#ed_cl#Trivia for you, BT...#ed_op#SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes"#ed_cl#  #ed_op#/SPAN#ed_cl#Mules are born jumpers - extremely scopey to the point that they’re not allowed in jumping competitions against horses.#ed_op#SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes"#ed_cl#   #ed_op#/SPAN#ed_cl#At the mule shows, they have in hand jumping competitions where the mules will spring over fences over 4’ tall… from a stand still!#ed_op#SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes"#ed_cl#  #ed_op#/SPAN#ed_cl##ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"#ed_cl# #ed_op#o:p#ed_cl##ed_op#/o:p#ed_cl##ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
~~ Stupid should hurt! ~~
Jimmy Wofford
horsemad!
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby zooka » Mon Oct 17, 2005 10:24 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#those are great pics Ernie is adorable jumping!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
zooka
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby jax » Mon Oct 17, 2005 10:39 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Go Ernie!!  I want an Ernie of my own - he's just too cute! #ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys/Love/25.gif"#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
<b>Practice makes progress</b>
jax
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby babytigger » Mon Oct 17, 2005 12:01 pm

horsemad! wrote:#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"#ed_cl#&nbsp;#ed_op#?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /#ed_cl##ed_op#o:p#ed_cl##ed_op#/o:p#ed_cl##ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"#ed_cl#Trivia for you, BT...#ed_op#SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes"#ed_cl#&nbsp; #ed_op#/SPAN#ed_cl#Mules are born jumpers - extremely scopey to the point that they’re not allowed in jumping competitions against horses.#ed_op#SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes"#ed_cl#&nbsp;&nbsp; #ed_op#/SPAN#ed_cl#At the mule shows, they have in hand jumping competitions where the mules will spring over fences over 4’ tall… from a stand still!#ed_op#SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes"#ed_cl#&nbsp; #ed_op#/SPAN#ed_cl##ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"#ed_cl#&nbsp;#ed_op#o:p#ed_cl##ed_op#/o:p#ed_cl##ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#&nbsp;#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#&nbsp;#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#WOW!! no freakin way! hmmm....guess they aren't just dumb pack animals afterall! (no, no, i know they aren't dumb, most of the time). i never thought about mules like that cool......now what about donkeys? can they do anything like that?#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Horses do think. Not very deeply, perhaps, but enough to get you into a lot of trouble." - Unknown
babytigger
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby PerfectAngel » Mon Oct 17, 2005 12:54 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Yes, mules do jump very well....I am not surprised that he can jump, I am surprised that he actually DID it....he hesitated at first, but he always jumped!!!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#&nbsp;#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#As you can see, mules are excellent jumpers!!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#IMG src="http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y12/ShezaPerfectAngel/jumpingmule.jpg"#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Photo is from (#ed_op#A href="http://www.mndonkeyandmule.com/page28.html"#ed_cl#http://www.mndonkeyandmule.com/page28.html#ed_op#/A#ed_cl#)#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Image Image Image
PerfectAngel
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby graciespook » Mon Oct 17, 2005 1:10 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Very cool info! And adorable pics :D#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
graciespook
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Location: It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

Postby tbbrat » Mon Oct 17, 2005 2:26 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Great pics!&nbsp; And fascinating info - I had no idea that mules could jump that well.&nbsp; Cool. #ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys/Happy/3.gif"#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Meddle not in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!
tbbrat
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby babytigger » Mon Oct 17, 2005 2:54 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#funny...they look so much like horses.......exept the ears, i keep forgetting that their mums a horse!!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#&nbsp;#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#neat site PA, cool pics!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
babytigger
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby AWSgurl » Mon Oct 17, 2005 3:22 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#great picture thanks for sharing..I love it so cute!!!!!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Coloured Horses for Sport
AWSgurl

Postby Sodapoppers » Mon Oct 17, 2005 3:23 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#0060bf#ed_cl#VERY cool info indeed :D They are both real cute PA. Is the mule the baby you posted pics of before?#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
. ·'´)
¸.·´¸.·´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ ¸.·´
¸.·´¸.·*`·-»
Grab Life by the Sodapoppers
Sodapoppers
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby Shoal » Mon Oct 17, 2005 4:11 pm

LMAO,
I've never seen such a thing!
Shoal

Postby zooka » Mon Oct 17, 2005 5:35 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#gees the things you learn here!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
zooka
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby PerfectAngel » Mon Oct 17, 2005 5:56 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#SP...yes, it's ernie, but he's gotten bigger!! and hairier!!! but he's still as nice a mover and as stubborn as, well, a mule!! He is gonna be so much fun when he gets big...i can't wait!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Zooka...it is amazing what one learns on this BB...more than at school even:P#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Image Image Image
PerfectAngel
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby Eclipse's Fury » Mon Oct 17, 2005 6:39 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Thats awsome!!! your pony and mule are really cute!!! #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Eclipse's Fury

Postby horsecrazy333 » Fri Oct 21, 2005 12:12 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Ernie has to be the cutest thing I've ever seen!!!!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#&nbsp;#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#And some very interesting facts.&nbsp; I never knew.&nbsp; Think I could borrow Ernie to re-teach Emma how to jump #ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys//grin.gif"#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
horsecrazy333

Postby PerfectAngel » Fri Oct 21, 2005 4:00 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Sure, anytime!!! but a warning, he gets in the way sometimes...:P#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Image Image Image
PerfectAngel
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby *Giddy Up* » Fri Oct 21, 2005 7:33 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#AWW! That is the cutest thing ever!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#&nbsp;#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I want a mule...ever since I heard about them jumping 4' from stand still (heard it on here, but awhile ago). I also saw some other pictures too- there was someone on here who showed mules hunter and had some pics- they were neat. #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
*God forbid I go to any heaven where there are no horses*
*Giddy Up*
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Return to Photo Gallery