pics of my moms arab mare

Have a picture of you and your horse? Post them here for everyone to enjoy.

Moderator: EC

pics of my moms arab mare

Postby xena_n_joss » Tue Oct 18, 2005 10:55 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#ff0000 size=4#ed_cl#This is my moms arab mare, we got some pictures of her last night because she is for sale right now. No time. The pics are cute though. #ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#IMG style="WIDTH: 490px; HEIGHT: 362px" height=390 src="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v233/joss_n_xena/jadestand.jpg" width=490#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#IMG style="WIDTH: 586px; HEIGHT: 415px" height=447 src="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v233/joss_n_xena/jadetrot.jpg" width=628#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#IMG style="WIDTH: 449px; HEIGHT: 334px" height=376 src="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v233/joss_n_xena/jadehead.jpg" width=449#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
When something goes wrong in a show, it's actually the best time because you learn from it. You ask yourself 'what can I do better?' When everything goes OK, you don't ask yourself that question --- ANKY
xena_n_joss
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby Pretty_Pony72 » Tue Oct 18, 2005 11:36 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#omg shes gorgous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Sometimes you have to trust what a horse did was right
Pretty_Pony72
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby graciespook » Tue Oct 18, 2005 12:08 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#very cute..I didn't know your mom rides!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
graciespook
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Location: It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

Postby Kaleena » Tue Oct 18, 2005 12:15 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#She is a very pretty girl. How old?#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Kaleena
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby chenders01 » Tue Oct 18, 2005 12:31 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Oh, WOW!!  She is just stunning!  What a gorgeous girl.  What does she do??#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Good luck to your mom on selling her!  She's a really pretty mare.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
chenders01
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby xena_n_joss » Tue Oct 18, 2005 12:33 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#She is 10, she has only been trained dressage and has had a foal. My mom just wants something to hack around on whenever she has time and Jade is more the kind of horse who needs constant work. #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
When something goes wrong in a show, it's actually the best time because you learn from it. You ask yourself 'what can I do better?' When everything goes OK, you don't ask yourself that question --- ANKY
xena_n_joss
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby chenders01 » Tue Oct 18, 2005 12:38 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Hey Xena, I *just* saw this ad posted on EMG:#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#A href="http://www.equiman.com/cgi-bin/ubb/Forum6/HTML/014912.html"#ed_cl#http://www.equiman.com/cgi-bin/ubb/Forum6/HTML/014912.html#ed_op#/A#ed_cl#  (15yo mare)#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Stratford is in my neck o' the woods, so if you come down here to look at this girl, give me a holler!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
chenders01
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby Lix » Tue Oct 18, 2005 12:45 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I can't see the pics (because I'm at work) but I read "Jade" and "Arab mare".#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Can anyone tell me if this mare happens to be a light grey?  #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I helped train a mare once that was a grey arab and her name was Jade.  She was 5 at the time and it was about 5 years ago so the age coincides as well.  She was a great mare.  #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#So, is she a grey mare and did she come from the Ottawa area?    #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Lix

Postby xena_n_joss » Tue Oct 18, 2005 12:47 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#thanks chenders. I am going to email her for pics and stuff and see what becomes of it. #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
xena_n_joss
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby xena_n_joss » Tue Oct 18, 2005 12:49 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Jade is only her nick name... She is white and we are from Belleville. As far as I know she has never been in Ottawa.  #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
xena_n_joss
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby Lix » Tue Oct 18, 2005 12:56 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#That's what I meant by light grey.  I always thought it was a no-no to say white when it came to horses, lol. ;)#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Interesting nevertheless.  The horse's barn name was Jade.  I don't know what her registered name or show name was.  She belonged to an adult rider - she was brought in to a trainer and I was doing and internship and working for this trainer helping break horses.  This particular Jade was already broken but needed fine tuning and I'm the one who rode her that summer.  I acutally liked her alot though she was small. ;)  I have no clue what happened with her after I finished my 'internship'.  #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#How long has your Mom had her?  Do you know if she was actually bred/raised in Belleville?  #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Maybe it's not the same horse at all... but funny nevertheless...  #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Lix

Postby xena_n_joss » Tue Oct 18, 2005 1:02 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#here is my sale page for her: #ed_op#A href="http://www.geocities.com/kur_tyme/horses.html"#ed_cl#http://www.geocities.com/kur_tyme/horses.html#ed_op#/A#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#you might be able to see the pics there. She was bred and raised in Bellville though but who knows, she might have been sent away for training... #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
xena_n_joss
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby babytigger » Tue Oct 18, 2005 1:08 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#well, she's a very pretty mare (as much as i don't like arabs). good luck selling her.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Horses do think. Not very deeply, perhaps, but enough to get you into a lot of trouble." - Unknown
babytigger
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Location: there's no place like home! there's no place like home!

Postby goldendryad » Tue Oct 18, 2005 2:44 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Pretty, pretty mare. Package her up and ship her out to SK and I'll give her a good home. She's gorgeous!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
goldendryad
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby zooka » Tue Oct 18, 2005 3:08 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#She is absolutely gorgeous...  That is so cool that your mom rides.   Good luck in selling her#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
zooka
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby zooka » Tue Oct 18, 2005 3:09 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Xena it says the site is temporarily unavailable?#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
zooka
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby xena_n_joss » Wed Oct 19, 2005 6:08 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#ya I have been told that a couple times, it was like it was up and down a bunch of times. I dont know what is wrong with it. #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#My mom only trail riders now. Nothing serious, she used to have horses as a teenager and I have pictures of her jumping over snowbanks in a western saddle lol. #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#GD: if you know someone who trailers, shes all yours   #ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys//smiley2.gif"#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
xena_n_joss
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby My_horse_is_fat » Sat Oct 22, 2005 11:45 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I *may* know someone who might be interested in this mare... #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#We are coming down that way in a few weeks to do some horse shopping in that area. Can you please email me with more information on her?#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Thanks!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Me#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#A href="mailto:mycatmunchie@yahoo.ca"#ed_cl#mycatmunchie@yahoo.ca#ed_op#/A#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
My_horse_is_fat
Groupie
Groupie

Return to Photo Gallery