Ruths Horses!!!!! MORE PICS ON PG 2

Have a picture of you and your horse? Post them here for everyone to enjoy.

Moderator: EC

Ruths Horses!!!!! MORE PICS ON PG 2

Postby xena_n_joss » Tue Oct 18, 2005 8:17 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#thats right, theyre finally here!!! Well a couple of them anyways!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#bf005f size=4#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#bf005f size=4#ed_cl#Leah#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#IMG style="WIDTH: 261px; HEIGHT: 381px" height=476 src="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/jo_xena/leah2.jpg" width=261#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#IMG style="WIDTH: 215px; HEIGHT: 321px" height=511 src="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/jo_xena/leah1.jpg" width=276#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#0060bf size=4#ed_cl#Ichabod#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#0060bf size=4#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#IMG style="WIDTH: 208px; HEIGHT: 282px" height=346 src="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/jo_xena/ichabod.jpg" width=300#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#bf5f00 size=4#ed_cl#Allie and Benji#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#bf5f00 size=4#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#IMG style="WIDTH: 237px; HEIGHT: 327px" height=534 src="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/jo_xena/allieandbenji.jpg" width=237#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#IMG style="WIDTH: 219px; HEIGHT: 313px" height=467 src="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/jo_xena/allieandbenji1.jpg" width=400#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#0000bf size=4#ed_cl#Arn't these guys soooo cute?? Maybe Ruth will tell us some more about them now that we have their pics up!#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#0000bf size=4#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Last edited by xena_n_joss on Thu Oct 20, 2005 2:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
When something goes wrong in a show, it's actually the best time because you learn from it. You ask yourself 'what can I do better?' When everything goes OK, you don't ask yourself that question --- ANKY
xena_n_joss
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby Pretty_Pony72 » Tue Oct 18, 2005 8:40 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#pretttyyyy#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Sometimes you have to trust what a horse did was right
Pretty_Pony72
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby Hev339 » Tue Oct 18, 2005 8:45 pm

Beautiful horses.#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
Ruth, do tell us more! #ed_op#br#ed_cl#
Hev339
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby Positively4thStreet » Tue Oct 18, 2005 9:04 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Gorgeous horses.. The one with my name (Leah) is sooooo cute! I love her face! What a sweetheart.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Positively4thStreet
Groupie
Groupie

Postby chenders01 » Wed Oct 19, 2005 7:43 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#What cute horses!!  Glad to finally see them.  Ichabod is soooo adorable!!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
chenders01
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby Kaleena » Wed Oct 19, 2005 7:43 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Yay! I love seeing pictures of everyones horses :) They are very pretty!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Kaleena
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby graciespook » Wed Oct 19, 2005 7:50 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Very cute....I like the donkey!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
graciespook
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Location: It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

Postby horsemad! » Wed Oct 19, 2005 8:46 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"#ed_cl#Awe!#ed_op#SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes"#ed_cl#  #ed_op#/SPAN#ed_cl#Very cute!#ed_op#SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes"#ed_cl#  #ed_op#/SPAN#ed_cl##ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
~~ Stupid should hurt! ~~
Jimmy Wofford
horsemad!
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby babytigger » Wed Oct 19, 2005 8:59 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#nice horses ruth!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#now what about the others....lol#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Horses do think. Not very deeply, perhaps, but enough to get you into a lot of trouble." - Unknown
babytigger
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Location: there's no place like home! there's no place like home!

Postby xena_n_joss » Wed Oct 19, 2005 9:07 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#hehe ya, im waiting for pics of Boomer! I get a kick out of his name every time I see it, I dont know why... Its so cute. #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#How many others does she have?#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
When something goes wrong in a show, it's actually the best time because you learn from it. You ask yourself 'what can I do better?' When everything goes OK, you don't ask yourself that question --- ANKY
xena_n_joss
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby Ruth » Wed Oct 19, 2005 1:32 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Yes, Leah has a lovely face. She's a bit of a princess and quite lazy, I've been trying to teach her to do in-hand stuff and she does the whole routine with this mule look on her face, which I'm sure is really going to impress the judges.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Chenders, don't let that cute donkey face suck you in!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I have 4 others, I'll see what I can do about finding pictures of them. I have lots of 35mm pictures of Tuffy and Boomer, but I'm not sure about anything digital.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Ruth
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby babytigger » Wed Oct 19, 2005 3:05 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#ruth, do you know anyone with a scanner?#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Horses do think. Not very deeply, perhaps, but enough to get you into a lot of trouble." - Unknown
babytigger
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Location: there's no place like home! there's no place like home!

Postby Ruth » Wed Oct 19, 2005 3:21 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I know someone who I suspect has a scanner - and she may also have some digital pictures of Tuffy and Boomer, that's what I was thinking about when I said I'd see what I could do about getting some of them up.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Ruth
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby graciespook » Wed Oct 19, 2005 3:36 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#aww ruth, but the donkey is so cute..he couldn't possibly be a trouble maker ! ;)#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
graciespook
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Location: It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

Postby Ruth » Wed Oct 19, 2005 4:07 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Let's look at it this way. I swear you can stand in front of a donkey and it will still be able to kick you with a back leg. He has been trimmed regularly since he was a foal and he still tries to kick the farrier every single visit. Luckily my farrier is Scottish and has fond childhood donkey memories. #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#He is worth his weight in gold as a babysitter though, and he is very funny and in spite of not being trustworthy around the back end actually is quite personable.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Ruth
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby TequillaJack » Wed Oct 19, 2005 6:17 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Ruth, if Benji goes missing I swear he's not in my backyard...he is soooooo cute#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
TequillaJack
Newbies
Newbies

Postby *Giddy Up* » Wed Oct 19, 2005 10:06 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Aww, cute pics!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
*God forbid I go to any heaven where there are no horses*
*Giddy Up*
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby goldendryad » Wed Oct 19, 2005 11:25 pm

They are darlings!!! Remind me what breeds they are?#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
Leah looks like she could be a real diva, LOL. But a pretty one. Love
the donkey! They are such fun beasties, notoriously bad about their
feet.#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
goldendryad
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby Ruth » Thu Oct 20, 2005 12:04 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#TequillaJack - Benji is for sale. Nudge, nudge, wink, wink. He is adorable.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Leah will be CWB. She is by a Holsteiner out of a TB/QH mare.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Ichabod I don't need to tell you!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Allie is Morgan/Trakehner X, she is double registered as ASPR and as a part-bred with the ATA. Benji is by a German Riding Pony and is registered ASPR, or at least they will be once I get the DNA tests in...#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Ruth
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby tbbrat » Thu Oct 20, 2005 12:38 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Nice to see pics of your gang, Ruth.  Now I just have to get some of Maggie and get them up here.  Soon, I promise!  Benji is  very cute, so's Ichabod (great name BTW)#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Meddle not in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!
tbbrat
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Next

Return to Photo Gallery