I Love Photobucket--My life story hehe

Have a picture of you and your horse? Post them here for everyone to enjoy.

Moderator: EC

I Love Photobucket--My life story hehe

Postby Pretty_Pony72 » Tue Oct 18, 2005 8:57 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Ship:#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Beautiful horse#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Image#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#2nd Show with him, thanks for the all the 1st places Shipy!!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Image#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#He makes me look good here:#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Image#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#First ride ever after accident on Schooling horse Aly#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Image#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#First outside ride, on the bestest horse Rio (MnR's Rio)#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Image#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Horse i was showing all summer Bugsy#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Image#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#GT-First day we got him, he loves the camera eh??#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Image#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#First time riding GT, yah my position is horrible i know but he throws you forward and bleh excuses!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Image#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Hehe funny face#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Image#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Sometimes you have to trust what a horse did was right
Pretty_Pony72
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby graciespook » Wed Oct 19, 2005 7:50 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Very cute pictures!! #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
graciespook
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Location: It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

Postby babytigger » Wed Oct 19, 2005 9:00 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#nice pics PP72#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Horses do think. Not very deeply, perhaps, but enough to get you into a lot of trouble." - Unknown
babytigger
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Location: there's no place like home! there's no place like home!

Postby Eclipse's Fury » Wed Oct 19, 2005 3:28 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#hey those are awsome!! if you dont mind me asking what accident are you talking about?#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Eclipse's Fury

Postby goldendryad » Wed Oct 19, 2005 11:27 pm

They're all such lovely horses!! I love the pic of Shipy jumping and the last one of GT, it's the darlingest pose!
goldendryad
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby Lix » Fri Oct 21, 2005 6:42 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Those are some nice pics PP72!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Ship was a very handsome horse with a lovely marking.  #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#GT is adorable too - he's got cute eyes.  I like the last picture of him.  #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#What breed is GT?#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Lix

Postby Pretty_Pony72 » Fri Oct 21, 2005 12:16 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#GT is a thoroughbred :) #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Pretty_Pony72
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby zooka » Fri Oct 21, 2005 7:21 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#great pics, nice to see all these diff horses.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
zooka
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby *Giddy Up* » Fri Oct 21, 2005 7:36 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#A nice collection of horses there!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#GT is a beautiful boy. #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
*God forbid I go to any heaven where there are no horses*
*Giddy Up*
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby pawsnhooves » Fri Oct 21, 2005 7:49 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Nice group, GT looks lovely.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.-Mahatma Gandhi
pawsnhooves
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby xena_n_joss » Fri Oct 21, 2005 10:36 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#nice pics PP72!! All very pretty ponies you have there... You will have to post pics of Andy once you start riding him!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
When something goes wrong in a show, it's actually the best time because you learn from it. You ask yourself 'what can I do better?' When everything goes OK, you don't ask yourself that question --- ANKY
xena_n_joss
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby Pretty_Pony72 » Fri Oct 21, 2005 11:00 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#After looking at the pics i look at my contact. Withthe 2nd one with Ship im suprised he didn't bolt on me sooner! Ah well its what worked for us. Then looking at the pics ofme on all the horses then riding GT..what happened to leaning back!! lmao ahh just think its funny. #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Pretty_Pony72
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Return to Photo Gallery