updated pics of the xenasaur!

Have a picture of you and your horse? Post them here for everyone to enjoy.

Moderator: EC

Postby xena_n_joss » Thu Oct 20, 2005 9:43 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#hehe ya, she can be good when she wants to. She was a little freak today though when I rode her... I think she was lulling me into a false sense of security, here I thought I would be able to start working on more leg yeilds and stuff like that. WRONG...  Luckily I hear all these stories of top horses always being really difficult to ride as youngsters... hehe I can dream, cant I?... lol. Sometimes I think she has a split personality though. #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Thanks Ruth! Actually the one coach I take lessons with sometimes used to tell me about lifting up my ribcage too. And I really works well... I just needed a refresher I guess#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Chenders... Im not sure how to explain the way she moves, because I have gotten accustom to riding her, right now she feels great when shes good, its so cool being able to actually feel her hindquarters push when she is properly engaged, I can tell riding her now when she is engaged and going properly, its seriously like I can feel how far she is pushing her legs under herself from the timing.  Its very cool and freaky how well I can feel her now. Its kind of exciting to, just the last few days I have noticed these little things. #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I guess she has a bigger stride. Its not huge, she has more action, I think she will be the kind of horse who does better collections and things rather then leg yeilds and extensions. I got her to extend once (accidentally, I dont know how it happen) and that one was a huge stride, its stopping her that is the problem lol, but that will come with time im sure... as everything does, she gets a bit excited though. #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
When something goes wrong in a show, it's actually the best time because you learn from it. You ask yourself 'what can I do better?' When everything goes OK, you don't ask yourself that question --- ANKY
xena_n_joss
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby Lix » Fri Oct 21, 2005 6:31 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#You guys look great Xena!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#She's a super cute girl!  You sound like you have so much fun with her! ;)#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Lix

Postby zooka » Fri Oct 21, 2005 7:25 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Xena looks good!  I also noticed those funky breeches too!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
zooka
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby Emerald » Wed Oct 26, 2005 1:20 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I can't help thinking, Red Breeches, #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#You should get some Red Polos!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Love the Pictures.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Emerald

Postby xena_n_joss » Wed Oct 26, 2005 8:10 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#lol thanks Emerald! I have white polos that I could put on when I wear the red breeches, and we would be canadian colors?? #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
When something goes wrong in a show, it's actually the best time because you learn from it. You ask yourself 'what can I do better?' When everything goes OK, you don't ask yourself that question --- ANKY
xena_n_joss
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Previous

Return to Photo Gallery