My day..new pic

Have a picture of you and your horse? Post them here for everyone to enjoy.

Moderator: EC

My day..new pic

Postby Pretty_Pony72 » Sun Oct 23, 2005 8:39 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Today i got my friend to ride GT so i have pics of that, i got on after but no one is as picture crazy as i am..she also rode my coaches horse...#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#GT trotting around#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Image#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#GT trotting around again..#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Image#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#GT feelin good tryna get a buck in!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Image#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#NEW PIC! lol but from the same day...#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Image#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#GT jumping#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Image#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#GT jumping again...#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Image#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#My coaches horse jumping..HUGE different than GT!!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Image#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Again..#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Image#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#enjoy i guess#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Last edited by Pretty_Pony72 on Tue Oct 25, 2005 4:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sometimes you have to trust what a horse did was right
Pretty_Pony72
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby Hev339 » Sun Oct 23, 2005 10:02 pm

Great pics, PP72. #ed_op#br#ed_cl#
GT is really a cutie. #ed_op#br#ed_cl#
Hev339
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby xena_n_joss » Mon Oct 24, 2005 6:02 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#awww your friend is so tiny looking up there on GT... lol... nice pics PP72#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
When something goes wrong in a show, it's actually the best time because you learn from it. You ask yourself 'what can I do better?' When everything goes OK, you don't ask yourself that question --- ANKY
xena_n_joss
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby graciespook » Mon Oct 24, 2005 7:50 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Sneakers? I can't even keep my foot in the stirrup with Sneakers...nice pics!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
graciespook
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Location: It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

Postby EatMyDust » Mon Oct 24, 2005 12:41 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#WOW! Is that you jumping that big? Whoever it is! I envy them...I cant even fold forward. I suck at jumping on all horses except Dusty...me and him could go far in the jumper ring, I just need some confidence and some half chaps!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
EatMyDust

Postby babytigger » Mon Oct 24, 2005 12:52 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#nice pics PP72#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Horses do think. Not very deeply, perhaps, but enough to get you into a lot of trouble." - Unknown
babytigger
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Location: there's no place like home! there's no place like home!

Postby zooka » Mon Oct 24, 2005 12:52 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#nice pics GT is really cute.  What type of horse is your coaches horse?  I like its face markings#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
zooka
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby Pretty_Pony72 » Tue Oct 25, 2005 11:28 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#my coaches horse is a mut lol. A QH something..i think he may have some morgan in him...if you see him just stand, but he has a small TB type head.. i'll get some pics of him standing and everyone can play the guessing game!..if you want lol#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Pretty_Pony72
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby Eclipse's Fury » Tue Oct 25, 2005 6:52 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#awsome pics!!your friend is really tiny lol#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Eclipse's Fury

Postby Pretty_Pony72 » Tue Oct 25, 2005 7:22 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#well shes only uhh 5.1 5.2 lol and GT's a big boy, and jumping stirup size lol but yes she is little#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Pretty_Pony72
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Return to Photo Gallery