Summer Dressage show Pic!

Have a picture of you and your horse? Post them here for everyone to enjoy.

Moderator: EC

Summer Dressage show Pic!

Postby Patricia » Sun Oct 30, 2005 10:43 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Just thought I would share.  This photo was framed and presented to me at the year end banquet.  My class was high noon and 90+ degrees in the shade.  The footing was deep.  I ended the day with heat stroke.  The highlight of the day was we finished with two firsts and senior high point. #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Last edited by Patricia on Tue Jun 12, 2007 1:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Patricia
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby Eileen » Sun Oct 30, 2005 10:47 pm

#ed_op#TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#TBODY#ed_cl##ed_op#TR height="100%" width="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off"#ed_cl#Nice pic Patricia, my hat goes off to you if you can ride in that heat and look as cool as you do in the pic....how do you do that???  #ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/TD#ed_cl##ed_op#/TR#ed_cl##ed_op#TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"#ed_cl##ed_op#TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV id=hotbar_promo#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/TD#ed_cl##ed_op#/TR#ed_cl##ed_op#/TBODY#ed_cl##ed_op#/TABLE#ed_cl#
s.w.ontario

The only horse one can truly trust is a dead one!!!
Eileen
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby graciespook » Mon Oct 31, 2005 8:28 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Agreed Eileen..I always look like I'm wilting..nice pic!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
graciespook
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Location: It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

Postby chenders01 » Mon Oct 31, 2005 9:24 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Great pic, Patricia!  Your horse looks lovely and relaxed...and I agree, kudos to you for riding in that HEAT.  You've got more guts than I've got, to be able to do that  #ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys//smiley20.gif"#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
chenders01
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby Eclipse's Fury » Mon Oct 31, 2005 9:26 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#very nice pic! ya wearing a show jacket in that kind of heat not fun lol #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Eclipse's Fury

Postby Hev339 » Mon Oct 31, 2005 10:42 am

Wow a great pic...#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
I join the others in saying "kudos" to you, for riding in that awful heat, and still looking great while doing it. :) #ed_op#br#ed_cl#
Hev339
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby babytigger » Mon Oct 31, 2005 10:51 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#looking good patricia!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#and yes....riding in that heat! at least you really got something to show for your efforts that day!!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Horses do think. Not very deeply, perhaps, but enough to get you into a lot of trouble." - Unknown
babytigger
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Location: there's no place like home! there's no place like home!

Postby xena_n_joss » Mon Oct 31, 2005 10:57 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#looks good Patricia!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
When something goes wrong in a show, it's actually the best time because you learn from it. You ask yourself 'what can I do better?' When everything goes OK, you don't ask yourself that question --- ANKY
xena_n_joss
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby zooka » Mon Oct 31, 2005 9:30 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#nice pic#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
zooka
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby Patricia » Mon Oct 31, 2005 9:40 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Well I only put my jacket on 5 minutes before the class.  Also, when you get to be my age the jacket covers up all the bulges and ripples....LOL!  Well I got through the classes but the heat didn't hit me till later when I dismounted.  No amount of water seemed to hydrate me.  I had to take migraine meds to recouperate quicker.  I hope I never get that feeling again.  I guess I pushed myself too hard but it was worth.  Corey was my motivator.  After his classes I took over the reins.  He volunteered his time and was looking after the in gate.  He gave me a pep talk to motivate me just before I went in.  #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Patricia
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Return to Photo Gallery