Nice pictures from our hack on Sunday

Have a picture of you and your horse? Post them here for everyone to enjoy.

Moderator: EC

Nice pictures from our hack on Sunday

Postby contessa » Mon Oct 31, 2005 9:44 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I can't believe the weather we had this Sunday! It was so nice! I took advantage of the good weather and went on a hack.. my dad took some really nice photos of Jack and I that I thought I'd share #ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys/Happy/21.gif"#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Last edited by contessa on Mon Oct 31, 2005 9:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
contessa
Newbies
Newbies

Postby contessa » Mon Oct 31, 2005 9:52 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#IMG style="WIDTH: 525px; HEIGHT: 404px" height=430 src="http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b268/missmackenzie/Picture0062.jpg" width=570#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#IMG style="WIDTH: 517px; HEIGHT: 382px" height=379 src="http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b268/missmackenzie/Picture0072.jpg" width=534#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#IMG style="WIDTH: 517px; HEIGHT: 380px" height=412 src="http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b268/missmackenzie/Picture0032.jpg" width=548#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#IMG height=406 src="http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b268/missmackenzie/Picture0021.jpg" width=542#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
contessa
Newbies
Newbies

Postby Hev339 » Mon Oct 31, 2005 10:29 pm

Especially like the very last picture...but they are all beautiful. Where were you hacking? Looks very nice. 
Hev339
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby contessa » Mon Oct 31, 2005 10:33 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#thanks! #ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys//smiley1.gif"#ed_cl#  We were hacking in the fields behind Harrogate Hills in Holt. It's really nice out there.. Jack loves it!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
contessa
Newbies
Newbies

Postby Pretty_Pony72 » Tue Nov 01, 2005 7:43 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#your horse is so pretty! How old/ what breed is he?#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Sometimes you have to trust what a horse did was right
Pretty_Pony72
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby xena_n_joss » Tue Nov 01, 2005 8:20 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#very cute pics you have there!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
When something goes wrong in a show, it's actually the best time because you learn from it. You ask yourself 'what can I do better?' When everything goes OK, you don't ask yourself that question --- ANKY
xena_n_joss
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby Kaleena » Tue Nov 01, 2005 8:38 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Those are some great pics. Jack is such a cutie, he looks like hes starting to get fuzzy too. #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#You are right about the weather on Sunday! I had thought about going out there myself, but I was soooo tired from driving back from London and then mucking that I just went home to bed :( Not to mention I haven't ridden Cirrus in awhile lol...Hopefully next sunday will be just as nice!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Kaleena
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby zooka » Tue Nov 01, 2005 9:31 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#looks so nice!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
zooka
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby Eileen » Tue Nov 01, 2005 9:34 am

#ed_op#TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#TBODY#ed_cl##ed_op#TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"#ed_cl##ed_op#TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off"#ed_cl#I am soooo jealous, I wanted to go riding while the weather stayed so nice but chores and duties took over and I did not get to ride at all....I will not give up I will get out there before long...of course it is raining today....bummmer.  Nice Pics though#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/TD#ed_cl##ed_op#/TR#ed_cl##ed_op#TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"#ed_cl##ed_op#TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV id=hotbar_promo#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/TD#ed_cl##ed_op#/TR#ed_cl##ed_op#/TBODY#ed_cl##ed_op#/TABLE#ed_cl#
s.w.ontario

The only horse one can truly trust is a dead one!!!
Eileen
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby Almosta Farm » Tue Nov 01, 2005 9:42 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Nice pics, very envious of you contessa, was hoping to be able to do something with the horses as it was so nice out but life got in the way and I ran out of time...looks like you guys were enjoying yourselves !!!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#almosta#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Almosta Farm
Newbies
Newbies

Postby contessa » Tue Nov 01, 2005 5:55 pm

#ed_op#P#ed_cl#thanks everyone#ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys//happy.gif"#ed_cl# #ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#I don't know how many more days like that we're going to have before the winter.. it's been so rainy lately! #ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl# #ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#
Pretty_Pony72 wrote:#ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#your horse is so pretty! How old/ what breed is he?#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#yes he is a handsome boy.. lol #ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys//smiley17.gif"#ed_cl# He's a 10 year-old Thoroughbred#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
contessa
Newbies
Newbies

Postby Eclipse's Fury » Tue Nov 01, 2005 8:17 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#ya the weather was for sure nice out! awsome pics!!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Eclipse's Fury

Postby Promise » Tue Nov 08, 2005 7:06 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Cute horse! And the hacking looks great. So peaceful, gotta love that countryside!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Btw, I love that display pic! Creative! :)#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#

<3 Guinness ~ Buckskin Beauty
Promise
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby graciespook » Wed Nov 09, 2005 8:46 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Vrey nice pictures! Looks like you had fun!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
graciespook
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Location: It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

Postby babytigger » Wed Nov 09, 2005 9:30 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#looks like fun!!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Horses do think. Not very deeply, perhaps, but enough to get you into a lot of trouble." - Unknown
babytigger
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Location: there's no place like home! there's no place like home!

Return to Photo Gallery