Pictures!!!

Have a picture of you and your horse? Post them here for everyone to enjoy.

Moderator: EC

Pictures!!!

Postby Brianna » Tue Nov 01, 2005 7:38 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#8000ff#ed_cl#I took my camera out to play this weekend, and *wasted* a roll of film on the critters...#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#8000ff#ed_cl#I really like some of these better than my other b&w's...but I imagine that could be the subject matter, lol#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#8000ff#ed_cl#Enjoy!#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#8000ff#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#A href="http://community.webshots.com/album/491845813xpXwlp"#ed_cl#http://community.webshots.com/album/491845813xpXwlp#ed_op#/A#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Brianna
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby chenders01 » Tue Nov 01, 2005 8:26 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#WOW!!  Those are some great pics, Bri!  You are really talented.  Promise is soooo gorgeous.  And I love Harley too.  What a face!!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
chenders01
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby zooka » Tue Nov 01, 2005 9:32 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#those are awesome.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
zooka
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby Brianna » Tue Nov 01, 2005 12:47 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#8000ff#ed_cl#Aww, thanks guys!! #ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys//smiley9.gif"#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#8000ff#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#8000ff#ed_cl#Promise was not making my life easy, lol...just about every time I got the lens focused the way I wanted it, she would move. But she did pose for a couple of good ones, I love the first head shot, where she is looking right at me with her ears up. I found it funny that her forelock is perfectly off to the side, and for once, her mane is neat!! lol. Couldn't do that again if I wanted to!!!! #ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#8000ff#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#8000ff#ed_cl#I was also happy to see that even though her feet are really long she didn't look lame while she was playing - or in the pictures! ;) #ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#8000ff#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#8000ff#ed_cl#And Harley kept trying to pounce on me and Promise kept trying to stick her nose on the lens...they both seem really intrigued by the noise the lens makes when it is focusing, even if I focus it myself, lol. Goofballs!#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Brianna
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby babytigger » Wed Nov 02, 2005 2:24 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#nice pics bri - but you always take very good pics!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Horses do think. Not very deeply, perhaps, but enough to get you into a lot of trouble." - Unknown
babytigger
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Location: there's no place like home! there's no place like home!

Postby goldendryad » Wed Nov 02, 2005 4:13 pm

Nice pics! Your horsey looks so pretty and your dog looks so cute. They're really nice shots! Are you gonna get some framed?
goldendryad
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby Ruth » Wed Nov 02, 2005 4:15 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Good looking beasties!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Ruth
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby Brianna » Wed Nov 02, 2005 8:56 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#8000ff#ed_cl#Thanks, guys! You're still making me blush, lol.#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#8000ff#ed_cl#I am excited about these ones, tho...I really like them. :-D Looking forward to adding them to my portfolio. :)#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#8000ff#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#8000ff#ed_cl#I might have the really goofy one of Harley framed for my mom for Christmas. :-P#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Brianna
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby Brianna » Sun Nov 13, 2005 9:03 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#8000ff#ed_cl#I had the one called HarleyFace3 enlarged to an 8x10 yesterday...I really love the way it came out, even though I couldn't play with contrast on the machine I used. I did adjust the brightness (of the original) some. So, it's not exactly the image you guys are seeing, which I tweaked a bit, lol. But, I can't wait to get to an art store and start playing with frames and mattes. I think I am going to try to match the mahoghany color in Harley's markings for the matte, and then use a black frame. Not sure yet, tho. :)#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Brianna
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby *Giddy Up* » Sun Nov 13, 2005 10:06 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Cool pics! Black and white photos can be so neat. #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
*God forbid I go to any heaven where there are no horses*
*Giddy Up*
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby Faulmer » Fri Nov 18, 2005 7:12 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#BEAUTIOUS!!!!!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Faulmer
Newbies
Newbies

Postby Brianna » Fri Nov 18, 2005 7:31 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#8000ff#ed_cl#Thanks, Faulmer...and welcome to EC!#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl# :)#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Brianna
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby Serenity » Sun Nov 20, 2005 4:38 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I can't see them Bri??#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
~* Serenity Love *~
Serenity
Groupie
Groupie

Postby Brianna » Sun Nov 20, 2005 5:21 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#8000ff#ed_cl#Maybe webshots was down? It works for me now, link is in the original post. :)#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Brianna
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby zooka » Sun Nov 20, 2005 9:08 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#it works for em to maybe it is the computer you are on.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
zooka
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Return to Photo Gallery