pumpkin carvings

Have a picture of you and your horse? Post them here for everyone to enjoy.

Moderator: EC

pumpkin carvings

Postby zooka » Tue Nov 01, 2005 10:42 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I hope these work well enough to see.... this is how I procrastinated from doing my huge assignment that is due!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#IMG src="http://mylittlesite.woodyscreation.org/gallery/albums/userpics/pumpkins1.jpg"#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#there is one other of SHrek when I get it up online I will post it.  The ones above are Puss in Boots, teenage mutant ninja turtle (BF did that one) and some paw prints.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
zooka
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby zooka » Tue Nov 01, 2005 10:52 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#here is Shrek... pictures do not look as good as they actually did but it was hard taking pics in the dark... hopefully I will find some better pics.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#IMG src="http://mylittlesite.woodyscreation.org/gallery/albums/userpics/normal_Shrek.jpg"#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
zooka
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby xena_n_joss » Tue Nov 01, 2005 11:09 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#haha wow... those are pretty good zooka! I have a pic of richard with the pumkin we carved but I think he would kill me if I posted it here... lol.... Id be in biiiiiiiggggg trouble. #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Maybe I can cut him out of it or something. #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
When something goes wrong in a show, it's actually the best time because you learn from it. You ask yourself 'what can I do better?' When everything goes OK, you don't ask yourself that question --- ANKY
xena_n_joss
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby graciespook » Tue Nov 01, 2005 11:40 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I love the paw prints!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
graciespook
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Location: It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

Postby Sandman » Tue Nov 01, 2005 8:35 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#those are awesome! i love the shrek! my mom did a headless horseman once..but it got smashed #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Sandman
Newbies
Newbies

Postby zooka » Tue Nov 01, 2005 9:30 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I was lucky thatours were not smashed although I was expecting it...  The kids love the different pumpkin carvings, one little guy went right up to the paws one while wearing his giraffe costume and bent over so that the head of his costume was pressed against the pumpkin just to have a closer look it was hilarious.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
zooka
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby Sandman » Tue Nov 01, 2005 9:36 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#awww! thats so cute! although I wasn't home i was out getting candy for myself haha my dad said we only had 2 kids come to my house! i think its because my road is really busy. The only kids that came were my friends and they are like 16 ahaha figures they would be out trick or treating although i think the one told me she wasn't going as she wanted to stay in a scare kids coming up to her door haha#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Sandman
Newbies
Newbies

Return to Photo Gallery