Not to be outdone...Mr Spotz & Panda!!

Have a picture of you and your horse? Post them here for everyone to enjoy.

Moderator: EC

Not to be outdone...Mr Spotz & Panda!!

Postby spotz » Wed Nov 02, 2005 12:35 pm

#ed_op#P#ed_cl#Mr Spotz has bragging rights....we haven't spent 1/2 the time or work#ed_op#BR#ed_cl#on Panda as Punch has had with the backing & training but look at#ed_op#BR#ed_cl#his little princess.....he took a long leadrope out in the field &#ed_op#BR#ed_cl#made reins with it & hooked in on her halter & jumped on...I#ed_op#BR#ed_cl#went over & let him in the riding ring...some photos are him still#ed_op#BR#ed_cl#in the field!#ed_op#BR#ed_cl#Here is Mr Spotz's star....#ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#IMG src="http://pic2.picturetrail.com/VOL999/3946403/8626204/117231756.jpg"#ed_cl##ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl##ed_op#IMG src="http://pic2.picturetrail.com/VOL999/3946403/8626204/117231582.jpg"#ed_cl##ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl##ed_op#IMG src="http://pic2.picturetrail.com/VOL999/3946403/8626204/117231711.jpg"#ed_cl##ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl##ed_op#IMG src="http://pic2.picturetrail.com/VOL999/3946403/8626194/117231837.jpg"#ed_cl##ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl##ed_op#IMG src="http://pic2.picturetrail.com/VOL999/3946403/8626194/117231529.jpg"#ed_cl##ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl##ed_op#IMG src="http://pic2.picturetrail.com/VOL999/3946403/8626194/117231476.jpg"#ed_cl##ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#The last 2 are Panda riding with her mom Patty for the first time!!...so cute!!#ed_op#BR#ed_cl#She is really a spoilt little brat but is so sweet & pretty & has a great temperment!#ed_op#BR#ed_cl#& most important she is good to Mr Spotz!#ed_op#BR#ed_cl#I like how she naturally carries herself !#ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Last edited by spotz on Wed Nov 02, 2005 5:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Get Spotted In A Crowd...Ride An Appaloosa!"
"I'M HOT 4 SPOTZ"
My Patty!
spotz
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby Dee22 » Wed Nov 02, 2005 12:41 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Wow, she's beautiful Spotz!! She's so leggy yet still not *too* fine.... she's gorgeous!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#You're right, she naturally carries herself very nicely :) And nice to finally see a pic of Mr. Spotz! ;)#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Dee22
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby zooka » Wed Nov 02, 2005 12:48 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#wow she is goreous and good for Mr Spotz to just hop on!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
zooka
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby Pretty_Pony72 » Wed Nov 02, 2005 1:01 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#i love her tail!! What do you do with it?? Seems so nice#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Sometimes you have to trust what a horse did was right
Pretty_Pony72
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby spotz » Wed Nov 02, 2005 2:02 pm

Thanks everyone!....we think she's beautiful too!....so does she...LOL!!#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
I use ONLY Vetrolin Shine on my horses tails & manes & also Shapleys MTG to thicken it & make it grow.#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
All my Appy's have had beautiful tails so it's funny that Punch who is
the 3/4 TB has the littlest tail!...LOL!...but it IS growing &
getting thicker...& I still say he will have a nice tail by the
time he's 4!#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
She is 11 days older than Punch & was the bigger foal but now she is the tiny one at 15.2hh!#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
"I'M HOT 4 SPOTZ"
My Patty!
spotz
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby graciespook » Wed Nov 02, 2005 2:09 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Awesome pics! #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
graciespook
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Location: It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

Postby babytigger » Wed Nov 02, 2005 2:23 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#lol - i was there that day (notice no pics of me, mwahahaha!!)....mr spotz just went to get panda & janet, the lady riding patty, dared him to jump on, as a joke, OF COURSE!! well, next thing we know - mr spotz is on the filly! lol..it was too cute.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#spotz was telling him to relax & take it easy with her & steer...he was saying, i'm trying too! lol...it was cute! and panda was such a star! she's is soooooooo relaxed & easy going, and a doll (and yes, she's the shrimpy one! lol...but absolutely adorable). spotz - those pics make her look bigger than she is!!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#glad you finally got them up here - i'm gasping in horror at mr spotz in his running shoes....LMAO!!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Horses do think. Not very deeply, perhaps, but enough to get you into a lot of trouble." - Unknown
babytigger
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Location: there's no place like home! there's no place like home!

Postby draftdriver » Wed Nov 02, 2005 3:08 pm

She's very pretty. Still has the baby look, but nicely filled out. Have fun!
draftdriver
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby Eileen » Wed Nov 02, 2005 3:35 pm

#ed_op#TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#TBODY#ed_cl##ed_op#TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"#ed_cl##ed_op#TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off"#ed_cl#Great pics. Spotz, isnt it great the Mr. Spotz takes enough interst in the horses to get up there and do it.  My hat is off to him...#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/TD#ed_cl##ed_op#/TR#ed_cl##ed_op#TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"#ed_cl##ed_op#TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV id=hotbar_promo#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/TD#ed_cl##ed_op#/TR#ed_cl##ed_op#/TBODY#ed_cl##ed_op#/TABLE#ed_cl#
s.w.ontario

The only horse one can truly trust is a dead one!!!
Eileen
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby goldendryad » Wed Nov 02, 2005 4:12 pm

She is gorgeous! I love her build, she looks nicely refined but not too
fine. Lovely! Her blaze gives her such character and she carries
herself nicely.#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
Her mama's no slouch either!#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
goldendryad
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby chenders01 » Wed Nov 02, 2005 5:34 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Omigosh, Spotz!!  She is GORGEOUS!!  I love her!!  I really love that first pic.  #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Wow...I am speechless!!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Is she for sale too or are you keeping her?  If I was shopping, I'd seriously consider her!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
chenders01
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby spotz » Wed Nov 02, 2005 6:08 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Hey chenders....#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Everyone always asks if she is for sale as she is SO gorgeous!!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I could have sold her 3 times already!!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#From the moment she was born she was beautiful...even with no spots & color!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#She has incredible eyes & I also love that blaze!!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Mr Spotz says she's for sale for $10,000.00 U.S....LOL#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#....but I think if someone offered him that much money he would refuse....LOL!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#He's too attached to her now!!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#She was the one we chose to keep so it would take alot for me to sell her!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Punch has always been the one up for sale but the longer I ride him the more I want to keep him....#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#He's turning out to be such a nice horse...he will be a handsome boy by the time he fully matures!!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#He reminds me more of Trouble everyday!!(Marleys' horse & his 1/2 brother)#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
"I'M HOT 4 SPOTZ"
My Patty!
spotz
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby Elizabeth » Wed Nov 02, 2005 7:05 pm

Gorgeous!! Both your youngsters do you proud. Congratulations.
Elizabeth
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby babytigger » Thu Nov 03, 2005 10:20 am

spotz wrote:#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Punch has always been the one up for sale but the longer I ride him the more I want to keep him....#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#you need to sell him to someone who promises to keep him at your barn LOL!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#i still say he's gonna be an eventer.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Horses do think. Not very deeply, perhaps, but enough to get you into a lot of trouble." - Unknown
babytigger
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby horsemad! » Thu Nov 03, 2005 10:33 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#She's very cute... very girlish!  #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
~~ Stupid should hurt! ~~
Jimmy Wofford
horsemad!
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby Sodapoppers » Sat Nov 05, 2005 9:56 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#0060bf#ed_cl#I just love her :D She is growing up so fast! #ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
. ·'´)
¸.·´¸.·´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ ¸.·´
¸.·´¸.·*`·-»
Grab Life by the Sodapoppers
Sodapoppers
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby Razzba » Sat Nov 05, 2005 8:44 pm

Wow! That first photo is really gorgeous, Spotz!#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
Get that one framed for Mr. Spotz for Xmas!#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
A very nice filly! Mr. Spotz is lookin' good too!#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
Razzba

Postby spotz » Mon Nov 07, 2005 11:08 am

That's a great idea razzba!....or maybe put it on a T shirt!#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
Then he can brag about  her where ever he goes...LOL!!#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
I also like the photo of him riding on the rail...she is holding herself so nicely!#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
It's too bad all her tiny white spots don't show up in the photos!#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
"I'M HOT 4 SPOTZ"
My Patty!
spotz
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby Razzba » Tue Nov 08, 2005 7:53 pm

Just dab them in with some "white-out"! #ed_op#img src="richedit/smileys//smiley17.gif"#ed_cl##ed_op#br#ed_cl#
#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
Or, get him one of those coffee-mugs with the photo on it!#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
Razzba

Postby babytigger » Wed Nov 09, 2005 9:31 am

Razzba wrote:Just dab them in with some "white-out"! #ed_op#IMG src="richedit/smileys//smiley17.gif"#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#
#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#LMAO razzba - geesh - do you know how long spotz would be sitting there for with the white-out??!! LOL...#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
babytigger
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Return to Photo Gallery