Cole- My 3 y/o...Again..

Have a picture of you and your horse? Post them here for everyone to enjoy.

Moderator: EC

Cole- My 3 y/o...Again..

Postby Pretty_Pony72 » Sun Nov 06, 2005 1:51 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Well i posted pics up and they wern't even up for a day so i decided to put them up again.. This is my 3yo reg. paint but like i said i don't know paint stuff so maybe hes just a reg. QH.. we sent in the papers and such.. His daddy is "I'm Quick Dream Maker" Aparently thats a real popular reining horse and stud and his babys go for a lot of money?... maybe we got a deal on him #ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys/Happy/21.gif"#ed_cl# His mom is just some reining horse Grey something or Silver something.. I'm not looking to sell him right now but knowing his lines..well at least his dads lol, 3yo, broke .. how much do you think hed be worth? Hes over 15.1 not 16.0 though..My coach in the pics is about 5'2 5'3..same size as me#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#thanks...#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#First day he arived... Staved, scared sh*t less#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Image#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Getting ready to lunge#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Image#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Image#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Prettyyy#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Image#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Prettyyy again lol#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Image#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Nice movement eh?#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Image#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Sometimes you have to trust what a horse did was right
Pretty_Pony72
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby EatMyDust » Sun Nov 06, 2005 4:22 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Well since, pictures cant tell you a whole lot, and I havent rode him. Its very hard to tell how much he'd be worth. #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#From the sounds of it, he has very impressive blood lines, and alot of people will pay alot of money for good blood lines. Maybe $2500, maybe $3000. I dont know. It all depends on what he can do. To bad he isn't a stud...Im trying to find a paint stud to breed my mare to! lol#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
EatMyDust

Postby graciespook » Mon Nov 07, 2005 7:50 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#He's cute! #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
graciespook
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Location: It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

Postby xena_n_joss » Mon Nov 07, 2005 12:04 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#very cute... Probly sellable at *maybe* $2000.00.... my friend just bought a younger, broke and basic trained western mare for $1500.00 though who is just as nice. She is registered paint but black like yours with no paint makings. #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Geldings usually arnt worth as much as mares or stallions in the world of bloodlines. So unless the parentage has some amazing horses with great show records it wont really mean very much. #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
When something goes wrong in a show, it's actually the best time because you learn from it. You ask yourself 'what can I do better?' When everything goes OK, you don't ask yourself that question --- ANKY
xena_n_joss
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby babytigger » Mon Nov 07, 2005 1:26 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#hmmm - i recall posting originally about this, & chenders & i having a discussion on this......#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#he looks very much like moonies horse cricket which she just sold!! i believe he too was breeding stock paint.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Horses do think. Not very deeply, perhaps, but enough to get you into a lot of trouble." - Unknown
babytigger
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Location: there's no place like home! there's no place like home!

Postby PerfectAngel » Mon Nov 07, 2005 1:47 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Hey EMD...I have a paint stud that you ought to breed your mare too...#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#go to #ed_op#A href="http://fsgfarm.bravehost.com"#ed_cl#http://fsgfarm.bravehost.com#ed_op#/A#ed_cl# and see PQR I'm Apollo...#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I love him to bits...he's a gorgeous horse!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Anyways...I'd also say that even with great bloodlines...the B/S paints are not as popular as the coloured ones, so probably around $2000 or maybe $2500 is you're lucky (and patient)#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Image Image Image
PerfectAngel
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby Pretty_Pony72 » Mon Nov 07, 2005 3:47 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Are there any pics of Cricket anywhere/??#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#EMD- If you wanted to breed your mare you should have said something lol... but he needed to be geded i don't have enough experiance or patients to work with a** hole studs....hes good now but Ugg once its in their mind its always there. Knew we should haev saved some of his little horsys LMAO#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Sometimes you have to trust what a horse did was right
Pretty_Pony72
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Return to Photo Gallery