Update on Hannah Puppy :)

Have a picture of you and your horse? Post them here for everyone to enjoy.

Moderator: EC

Update on Hannah Puppy :)

Postby Kaleena » Wed Nov 16, 2005 12:10 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Hannah is now 12weeks almost 13weeks old. She's been with us for almost 6 weeks now! So far she is doing great. She knows, sit, down, stay, and wait and works for praise not treats. She is probably 95% housebroken (haven't had an accident in about 5days now). She can go from 6:30 when I leave for work until 12:30 when my mom comes to feed and play with her, and then from 1:30 to 5:00 with out a problem now. She stays blocked in the kitchen with her crate door open during the day and then gets the run of the main floor when anyone is home. There is only one 5 day stretch every 6 weeks where she is alone everyday (bf works 12 hour shifts so he is home during the week a lot). The bestest part is that she now will sleep right throught the night! From about 10:30pm until 6:00am, YAY! lol She just started doing this saturday night.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Here she is a few weeks ago:#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#IMG src="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v202/Kaleena/485571433uGXODZ_ph.jpg"#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#From a few days ago#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#IMG style="WIDTH: 744px; HEIGHT: 538px" height=569 src="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v202/Kaleena/505765771WnShgf_ph.jpg" width=768#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#This is her Chow Chow impression LOL#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#IMG style="WIDTH: 744px; HEIGHT: 543px" height=571 src="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v202/Kaleena/505764945LTJabT_ph.jpg" width=773#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#BATDOG!!!!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#IMG style="WIDTH: 747px; HEIGHT: 540px" height=567 src="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v202/Kaleena/505765659LWSpvW_ph.jpg" width=775#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#This is her friend Mark....hes a Maltese X and is 7 months old...I think Hannah has a few pounds on him lol#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#IMG style="WIDTH: 750px; HEIGHT: 546px" height=573 src="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v202/Kaleena/505765787fFZnsF_ph.jpg" width=775#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Kaleena
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby chenders01 » Wed Nov 16, 2005 12:18 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Can't.  Stand.  IT.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#TOO...MUCH...CUTENESS!!!!!!!!!!!!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
chenders01
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby cnd_cowgurl84 » Wed Nov 16, 2005 12:21 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#That is the cutest puppy ever.. i want her. hehehe...#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
cnd_cowgurl84
Newbies
Newbies

Postby MacnRio » Wed Nov 16, 2005 12:23 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#OMG, so cute!!!  Squishy puppy!!!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
The more I know about men, the more I like my horse(s)

On the first day God created horses, on the second day he painted them.
MacnRio
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby babytigger » Wed Nov 16, 2005 12:52 pm

chenders01 wrote:#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Can't.  Stand.  IT.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#TOO...MUCH...CUTENESS!!!!!!!!!!!!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#LMAO - she is adorable kaleena!! and getting soooooo big too!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Horses do think. Not very deeply, perhaps, but enough to get you into a lot of trouble." - Unknown
babytigger
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Location: there's no place like home! there's no place like home!

Postby graciespook » Wed Nov 16, 2005 12:59 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I want one! They are way too adorable. She's getting big! #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
graciespook
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Location: It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

Postby Kaleena » Wed Nov 16, 2005 3:17 pm

chenders01 wrote:#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Can't.  Stand.  IT.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#TOO...MUCH...CUTENESS!!!!!!!!!!!!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#LOL that was great! :P#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Yep shes pretty cute, and she definitely knows it! And yes she is also getting big, growing like weed. She was 8.2lbs at 7 weeks. 16.4lbs at 10.5 weeks...she goes on tueday for her 3rd set of shots and we are pretty sure she is over 20lbs now. She is supposed to finish somewhere around 65-70lbs.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#PS - Can you tell we like to bug her a lot? lol#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Kaleena
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby jax » Wed Nov 16, 2005 4:07 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#ACK!!  She's absolutely aDORable!!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
<b>Practice makes progress</b>
jax
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby zooka » Wed Nov 16, 2005 4:28 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I love puppy cuteness!!!&nbsp; Has she ever grown, quite the change...&nbsp; she has lost most of her roly poly tummy#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
zooka
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby CoBud » Wed Nov 16, 2005 8:33 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#She's adorable!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
CoBud

Postby Sandman » Wed Nov 16, 2005 8:34 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Oh my! She is sooo cute! You are so lucky! #ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys//happy.gif"#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Sandman
Newbies
Newbies

Postby Pretty_Pony72 » Wed Nov 16, 2005 9:38 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Too much cuteness for me.. I wish my puppy(small dog)&nbsp;was still a puppy#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Sometimes you have to trust what a horse did was right
Pretty_Pony72
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby Elizabeth » Wed Nov 16, 2005 9:48 pm

She really is cute, I love the faces and her ears!!!

I think we may have found a Golden! He is a 2 1/2 year old male Golden, a rescue. We are going to visit him on Saturday in his foster home to see if he likes us and we like him. I have two pictures of him and he is VERY handsome.
Elizabeth
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby taco2 » Thu Nov 17, 2005 12:05 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#TOO CUTE!&nbsp; love the bat dog pic...I do that w/my dog all the time too.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#&nbsp;#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#They say a puppy can hold it's bladder about&nbsp;1 hour for every month of age&nbsp; So, @13 weeks she's right on track w/3 hours.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#&nbsp;#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Again......VERY VERY cute.&nbsp; I like the pink collar, very pretty on her.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Horses Are Like Chips.....Once you have one....You Can't Stop
taco2
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby Hev339 » Thu Nov 17, 2005 10:18 am

Adorable. I wish I could have one. :)
Hev339
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby Patricia » Thu Nov 17, 2005 11:10 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#What a cute puppy!&nbsp; Look at those feet....she is gonna be a big'un!&nbsp; We adopted a JRT about 2 months ago to add to our 2 other dogs a Border Collie and a German Shepherd.&nbsp; He came with the name 'Chad'.&nbsp; PLLLLLLEASE couldn't they not think of a better name.&nbsp; I like to call him Chadwick as his formal name.&nbsp; He was a terror in the beginning.&nbsp; It is so hard taking on someone else's cast off.&nbsp; You know they didn't spend any time with him.&nbsp; So he was called by his formal name in the beginning when he was naughty ALOT and Chad for short...He has settled so much and REALLY does try to please.&nbsp; It is just that they get so easily distracted...like by a fly...LOL!&nbsp; He is a great couch potatoe now and snuggles for hours.&nbsp; Really had a time with bladder control...he was obviously allowed to live in someones yard and didn't develop any control.&nbsp; So now kennel accidents are fewer.&nbsp; I will have to take some pics and post them to share....#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#If you have never gone I would suggest puppy classes.&nbsp; Seems this guy only works for treats...#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Patricia
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby Kaleena » Thu Nov 17, 2005 11:26 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#SPAN class=name#ed_cl##ed_op#A name=""#ed_cl##ed_op#/A#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT size=2#ed_cl##ed_op#STRONG#ed_cl#Elizabeth - #ed_op#/STRONG#ed_cl#Thats awesome! I hope it goes well. You'll have to post pictures if you decide to get him :)#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/SPAN#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#SPAN class=name#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT size=2#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/SPAN#ed_cl#&nbsp;#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#SPAN class=name#ed_cl##ed_op#SPAN class=name#ed_cl##ed_op#A name=""#ed_cl##ed_op#/A#ed_cl##ed_op#SPAN class=name#ed_cl##ed_op#A name=""#ed_cl##ed_op#/A#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT size=2#ed_cl##ed_op#STRONG#ed_cl#taco2 - #ed_op#/STRONG#ed_cl#Yep, right on track. We were told that too about their age and bladder control, seems to be pretty accurate.#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/SPAN#ed_cl##ed_op#/SPAN#ed_cl##ed_op#/SPAN#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#SPAN class=name#ed_cl##ed_op#SPAN class=name#ed_cl##ed_op#SPAN class=name#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT size=2#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/SPAN#ed_cl##ed_op#/SPAN#ed_cl##ed_op#/SPAN#ed_cl#&nbsp;#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#SPAN class=name#ed_cl##ed_op#SPAN class=name#ed_cl##ed_op#SPAN class=name#ed_cl##ed_op#SPAN class=name#ed_cl##ed_op#A name=""#ed_cl##ed_op#/A#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT size=2#ed_cl##ed_op#STRONG#ed_cl#Patricia - #ed_op#/STRONG#ed_cl#We do take her to a trainer. We started taking her at 8weeks old. Right now she is getting private lessons until she gets her 3rd set of shots then she will join a group puppy class when they start a new session. This trainer is really great with her and doesn't use treats at all when training, which I agree with totally, which is why we went to this guy. Like I said Hannah has been taught and will sit, down, stay, wait and come without&nbsp;using treats at all :)&nbsp; And yes you'll need to get some pictures up of your new guy, glad hes fitting in!#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/SPAN#ed_cl##ed_op#/SPAN#ed_cl##ed_op#/SPAN#ed_cl##ed_op#/SPAN#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#SPAN class=name#ed_cl##ed_op#SPAN class=name#ed_cl##ed_op#SPAN class=name#ed_cl##ed_op#SPAN class=name#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT size=2#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/SPAN#ed_cl##ed_op#/SPAN#ed_cl##ed_op#/SPAN#ed_cl##ed_op#/SPAN#ed_cl#&nbsp;#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Kaleena
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby jax » Thu Nov 17, 2005 1:24 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Is it wrong that I want to smell her little puppy paws?&nbsp; They always smell like popcorn to me.&nbsp; I missed out on having my dog as a puppy, he would have been just the cutest thing.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
<b>Practice makes progress</b>
jax
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby Kaleena » Thu Nov 17, 2005 2:47 pm

jax wrote:#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Is it wrong that I want to smell her little puppy paws?&nbsp; They always smell like popcorn to me.&nbsp; I missed out on having my dog as a puppy, he would have been just the cutest thing.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#&nbsp;#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Now I wouldn't say that its wrong, but definitely an interesting request LOL#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Kaleena
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby Ruth » Thu Nov 17, 2005 2:53 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Jax, I'm a little worried about you.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#&nbsp;#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I'm with Chenders. That pup is waaay too cute.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Ruth
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Next

Return to Photo Gallery