Old Pic I Found...

Have a picture of you and your horse? Post them here for everyone to enjoy.

Moderator: EC

Old Pic I Found...

Postby Sodapoppers » Fri Nov 18, 2005 11:06 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#0060bf#ed_cl#Found an old pic of me. I was 19 here, so going on 4 years ago now. Man ...I used to think i was so fat and ugly then. If only i could be fat and ugly like that again #ed_op#IMG src="/richedit/smileys/confused.gif"#ed_cl# At least it's given me a bit of inspiration to know that it *can* be done...#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#0060bf#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#IMG src="http://x11.putfile.com/11/32121555748.jpg"#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
. ·'´)
¸.·´¸.·´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ ¸.·´
¸.·´¸.·*`·-»
Grab Life by the Sodapoppers
Sodapoppers
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby babytigger » Sat Nov 19, 2005 12:12 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#SP - c'mon girl........where there's a will, there's a way.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Horses do think. Not very deeply, perhaps, but enough to get you into a lot of trouble." - Unknown
babytigger
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Location: there's no place like home! there's no place like home!

Postby Sodapoppers » Sat Nov 19, 2005 12:33 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#0060bf#ed_cl#LOL I just re-read my first post and I sound like a suck!! What i was trying to say is hey this is what I looked like then! This is what I am going to aim to look like again. And isn't it funny how when you are young you think "i'm ugly" etc etc but then when you look back a few years later you think "hey, i wasn't half bad!" LOL#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
. ·'´)
¸.·´¸.·´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ ¸.·´
¸.·´¸.·*`·-»
Grab Life by the Sodapoppers
Sodapoppers
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby babytigger » Sat Nov 19, 2005 12:35 am

Sodapoppers wrote:#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#0060bf#ed_cl#What i was trying to say is hey this is what I looked like then! This is what I am going to aim to look like again. #ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl#
#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#that's more like it!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Horses do think. Not very deeply, perhaps, but enough to get you into a lot of trouble." - Unknown
babytigger
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Location: there's no place like home! there's no place like home!

Postby Trufflemaker » Sat Nov 19, 2005 12:04 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I can't see the picture, but SP that's exactly how my brain works too. If ONLY I could go back to being as "fat" as I was when I was in my 20's! At the time I thought I was fat, but I was actually just about right for my height and bone structure. *sigh* why are we never satisfied?!! Keep working at it though--I know you'll reach your goal!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
"No one can teach riding so well as a horse."
C.S. Lewis, "The Horse and His Boy"
Trufflemaker

Postby graciespook » Mon Nov 21, 2005 8:56 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I wish I could go back about 5 or 6 years when I thought I was fat and ugly too ;)...#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
graciespook
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Location: It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

Return to Photo Gallery