Jumping pictures

Talk about anything that catches your fancy, not necessarily horse-related. Just sit back, get comfortable and chat with friends.

Moderator: EC

Jumping pictures

Postby Sodapoppers » Fri Feb 25, 2005 4:15 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Does anyone have any nice pictures of themselves jumping that they wouldn't mind me using? I'd like to try my hand out at designing a picture for the front cover art of the Palgrave prize list. If you have a picture you can share, please like it here or email me. I'll have to go through and pick one that is easiest for me to work with, best lighting, etc. #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Thanks so much guys! :D#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Sodapoppers
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby babytigger » Fri Feb 25, 2005 4:19 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face="Comic Sans MS" size=2#ed_cl#sorry SP - we've been through this...no pics of me anywhere, ever, doing anything!#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face="Comic Sans MS" size=2#ed_cl#(i don't like eveidence!!) #ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys//wink.gif"#ed_cl#  #ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys//smoker.gif"#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Horses do think. Not very deeply, perhaps, but enough to get you into a lot of trouble." - Unknown
babytigger
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Location: there's no place like home! there's no place like home!

Postby Sodapoppers » Fri Feb 25, 2005 4:32 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Speaking of which. Did you see my post on ttb? No lessons for me this week. Want me to come over with my digi? #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Sodapoppers
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Return to The Lounge