I Did It!

Talk about anything that catches your fancy, not necessarily horse-related. Just sit back, get comfortable and chat with friends.

Moderator: EC

I Did It!

Postby GoDDeSSofWiNgS » Sat Feb 26, 2005 12:13 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Awe my roomie sob story is lost, bet everyone misses that massive thread lol!  Anyways I had it out with her tonight, thats right a full on discussion in the flesh no holds barred!  Sounds like a wrestling match, hehehe.  It started to get ugly but I kept it civil and it *seems* we may have gotten somewhere - I believe I've said that before only to be made a fool of.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Woodbine = Heaven

Barbaro: We will never know and that will always pain us most
GoDDeSSofWiNgS
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby Hev339 » Sat Feb 26, 2005 12:28 am

#ed_op#font size="2"#ed_cl#Woohoo!!! Good job GoW! #ed_op#img src="richedit/smileys/Word_Slogan/3.gif"#ed_cl##ed_op#br#ed_cl#Too bad the thread is gone. lol. I will miss it greatly. Now I need anew#ed_op#br#ed_cl#place to complain about how tough living with roomies is.hmmm...could#ed_op#br#ed_cl#this thread be it??? #ed_op#img src="richedit/smileys/Word_Slogan/2.gif"#ed_cl##ed_op#br#ed_cl##ed_op#br#ed_cl#Hopefully you've gotten through to her a little. #ed_op#br#ed_cl##ed_op#br#ed_cl#(ps, these new emotion things are awesome! #ed_op#img src="richedit/smileys/Word_Positive/7.gif"#ed_cl##ed_op#/font#ed_cl#).
Hev339
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby AQHAgirl » Sat Feb 26, 2005 1:45 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Way to go....hopefully now your life with the roomies can be a little more peaceful!#ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys//smiley20.gif"#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Helen Thomson ~ In riding a horse we borrow freedom

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[/url]
AQHAgirl

Postby GoDDeSSofWiNgS » Sat Feb 26, 2005 7:52 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#this can be the new roomie complaints thread lol!  I am pretty pleased with the discussion because I nailed her on everything and I said to her that we pay $450 a month to live here and we feel like the only ones making concessions are us while she goes on and does as she pleases.  I also said that her mother's behavior in regards to writing notes telling us the clean up is unacceptable and harassive.  It was of course alot longer a conversation then I let one but I could write a novel on the whole conversation lol!  It ended well and *hopefully* all parties are pleased, I am anyways.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Woodbine = Heaven

Barbaro: We will never know and that will always pain us most
GoDDeSSofWiNgS
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby babytigger » Sat Feb 26, 2005 10:38 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face="Comic Sans MS" size=2#ed_cl#well done GoW...guess we'll see how long it lasts eh?#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face="Comic Sans MS" size=2#ed_cl##ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/cliparts/Angel_Evil/5.gif"#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Horses do think. Not very deeply, perhaps, but enough to get you into a lot of trouble." - Unknown
babytigger
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Location: there's no place like home! there's no place like home!

Return to The Lounge