get to know ya!

Talk about anything that catches your fancy, not necessarily horse-related. Just sit back, get comfortable and chat with friends.

Moderator: EC

Moi!

Postby High Hopes » Fri Feb 25, 2005 2:29 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#SPAN class=postbody#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT size=2#ed_cl#1. What time did you get up this morning? *cough* 11:30 am *cough*#ed_op#BR#ed_cl#2. Diamonds or pearls?  Diamonds#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/SPAN#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#SPAN class=postbody#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT size=2#ed_cl#3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? The Wedding Date#ed_op#BR#ed_cl#4. What is your favorite TV show? The messenger#ed_op#BR#ed_cl#6. What is your middle name? Lynn#ed_op#BR#ed_cl#7. What is/are your favorite food(s)Pizza or Salsa Sause: Pizza #ed_op#BR#ed_cl#8. What foods do you dislike? anything seafood#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/SPAN#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#SPAN class=postbody#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT size=2#ed_cl#9. What is your favorite crisp (chip): dill pickle#ed_op#BR#ed_cl#10. What is your favorite CD at the moment? Destiny Child's new one!#ed_op#BR#ed_cl#11. What kind of car do you drive? 2001 Pontiac Grand AM#ed_op#BR#ed_cl#12. Favorite sandwich? Tomatoe #ed_op#BR#ed_cl#13. What characteristic do you despise? being not truthful.#ed_op#BR#ed_cl#14. Favorite item of clothing? I would go with scrubs#ed_op#BR#ed_cl#15. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? Ireland#ed_op#BR#ed_cl#16. What color is your bathroom? 1 is yellow, 1 is blue, 1 is pinkish#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/SPAN#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#SPAN class=postbody#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT size=2#ed_cl#17. Favorite brand of clothing.? I do like my roots!#ed_op#BR#ed_cl#18. Where would you retire to?  The country#ed_op#BR#ed_cl#19. Favorite time of the day? morning#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/SPAN#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#SPAN class=postbody#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT size=2#ed_cl#20. What was your most memorable birthday? I think my 21st.#ed_op#BR#ed_cl#22. Favorite sport to watch? dressage#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/SPAN#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#SPAN class=postbody#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT size=2#ed_cl#23. Favorite rider? Evi Strasser#ed_op#BR#ed_cl#24. What fabric detergent do you use? Tide#ed_op#BR#ed_cl#25. Coke or Pepsi? Pepsi#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/SPAN#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#SPAN class=postbody#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT size=2#ed_cl#26. Are you a morning person or a night owl? a night owl.. but I would like to be a morning person!#ed_op#BR#ed_cl#27. What is your shoe size? 9-10 (depends on the shoes!)#ed_op#BR#ed_cl#28. Do you have any pets? 1 doggy, 1 horsey#ed_op#BR#ed_cl#29. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with anyone? I get to go on a holiday!  (rolex)#ed_op#BR#ed_cl#30. What did you want to be when you were little? a lawyer (this might still happen though!)#ed_op#BR#ed_cl#31. What are you doing today? I slept, worked (yey), and ebayed!#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/SPAN#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
High Hopes
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Previous

Return to The Lounge