I'm Going!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Talk about anything that catches your fancy, not necessarily horse-related. Just sit back, get comfortable and chat with friends.

Moderator: EC

I'm Going!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby Piaffing » Fri Mar 04, 2005 11:11 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I'm going to the World Cup Dressage in Las Vegas. On Wednesday I was thinking that I really would like to go. So Thursday nite I asked the BF about it and he said go for it and gave me his credit card to use to buy the tickets to the show. I'll be seeing the show the Thursday, Friday and the final on Saturday. This is so cool. I'll be leaving Wednesday April 20th and returning Sunday the 24th and I'm staying at the Excalibur. It looks like a castle. The clinic I'm doing down in South Dakota should pay for most of it. I just can't wait.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#WUUUUUUUUUUU WHUUUUUUUUUUUUUU#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Frogs in a basket. Oh, one jumped out, grab that frog.
EC Level 1 Coach, ARIA Level 3 Dressage Coach, C Level Pony Club Tester
http://piaffing.blogspot.com/
www.dressagelife.com
Piaffing
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby Razzba » Fri Mar 04, 2005 11:20 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#WOW!!! That is great, P! Just think how close to Anky you will be. Cool!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#To see the best of the best...doesn't happen often!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Get a big old Canadian flag, eh!! Wave that thing around!!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Keep us posted!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Razzba

cool

Postby *Giddy Up* » Fri Mar 04, 2005 11:51 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#That's awesome! Have fun!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
*God forbid I go to any heaven where there are no horses*
*Giddy Up*
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby Magic » Sat Mar 05, 2005 11:59 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#That's so exciting!! Have lots of fun and you'll have to tell us all about it when you get back!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Magic
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby Elizabeth » Sat Mar 05, 2005 3:32 pm

It sounds like an amazing trip. Have fun!!!
Elizabeth
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby Terry3025 » Sat Mar 05, 2005 5:16 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Lucky you!!!!  Hey, you want to take an extra passenger???  I'll be very very quiet #ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys/Other/12.gif"#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Have fun and take lots of pictures!!!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
"Competitive riding should be classical riding at its best." -Charles de Kunffy

"God forbid that I should go to any heaven in which there are no horses." -R. B. Cunningham Graham
Terry3025

Postby jax » Mon Mar 07, 2005 11:36 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Ugh - JEALOUS!!! #ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys/Sad/1.gif"#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Have a great time and take lots of pics, then give us the full update when you get back!!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
<b>Practice makes progress</b>
jax
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Return to The Lounge