London Equine Community Website

Talk about anything that catches your fancy, not necessarily horse-related. Just sit back, get comfortable and chat with friends.

Moderator: EC

London Equine Community Website

Postby chellelondon » Sat May 28, 2005 11:18 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Hi All#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I am fairly new to this web community but have notices a few of you are from London, Ontario#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I am Computer Programmer graduate and was thinking about setting up a Community Website for London Equestrians.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Let me know what type of things you would like to see on this website (ie. msg board, classifieds).  Also what type of information would be most useful (ie. show dates, clinics, results, news, etc).#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I would also be able to do webhosting for anyone who wants to have a personal page attached to the website.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Any questions or comments would be greatly appreciated.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Michelle#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
chellelondon
Newbies
Newbies

Return to The Lounge