A Sad Realization....(need to vent I guess)

Talk about anything that catches your fancy, not necessarily horse-related. Just sit back, get comfortable and chat with friends.

Moderator: EC

Postby Meg78 » Thu Aug 18, 2005 8:12 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Well since you don't feel bad about it, you know you've made the right decision!  They probably took you for granteed, and then once you left, thought of trying to get you back.  Hope you have fun with Emerald, and I hope you find some people to ride with at Brock.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Meg78
Newbies
Newbies

Postby zooka » Fri Aug 19, 2005 11:46 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#wow Hev that is quite the situation.  It astounds me how people "forget" about all the work that someone has done and just focusses on how they feel they have been used!  I think you are right to get out of there, you will miss Bo but I am sure you will find another horse to bond with.  Hope it all works out!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
zooka
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby allabouttheride » Sun Oct 23, 2005 8:58 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#do you know what is sad?  It is when you have to have people give you *hugs* when you write something that is completely unfair to the person/people you are writing about...have they seen what you have written to even have a chance at defending themselves?...all I got out of it was 'poor hev339, they were so mean to hev339'...with them being the OWNERS of the horse they have every right to have their granddaughter on the horse...you on the other hand had a choice...you could have told them how you felt at the time...not whine about it on here...I mean, how much did you pay for his vet bills? food? and everything else? sounds to me like they were being nice to you by having you ride this horse...#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#all I am saying is that maybe before 'venting' on a website you should look at it from all points of view...you have not given the other party to this situation any chance to fend for themselves and I am SURE you haven't been an angel in all this...there are 2 sides to every story as they say...#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#that's my opinion anyway#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
allabouttheride

Postby GoDDeSSofWiNgS » Sun Oct 23, 2005 9:48 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#This post, no offence to Hev, is ancient history.  You go digging it up needlessly.  She came here to talk to some friends/aquaintances of her's online about her saddness.  You have a problem with her personally you take it up with her personally.  Got it?  Thats why this board has a private message system.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Woodbine = Heaven

Barbaro: We will never know and that will always pain us most
GoDDeSSofWiNgS
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby allabouttheride » Mon Oct 24, 2005 7:55 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#the fact is that the post is still here which means it is still open for discussion...another fact is that her account of the situation is not all accurate...if she is going to post something public like this then she should step up to what she has written...either that or take it off...if it were your friend that she posted about would you not feel the same way?...or would you leave it alone and not back up that friend (in which case 'friend' wouldn't be the right word)...she is the one that posted it for all to see...that was her choice...don't fault me for asking for the truth to be told...#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#thanks and have a great day#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
allabouttheride

Postby babytigger » Mon Oct 24, 2005 8:02 am

allabouttheride wrote:#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#the fact is that the post is still here which means it is still open for discussion...another fact is that her account of the situation is not all accurate#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#hmmm...sounds like you know "somethinig "about this, yet, it's not relevant anymore...this was months ago & as GoW pointed out...ancient history. hev posted about something that upset her.......she has every right to detail or not detail her post as much as she wants. after all, it was her point of view she was posting about.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#if you have something furthter to say, don't beat around the bush...send hev a PM & get on with it.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Horses do think. Not very deeply, perhaps, but enough to get you into a lot of trouble." - Unknown
babytigger
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Location: there's no place like home! there's no place like home!

Previous

Return to The Lounge