They are making fun of my dad on TV

Talk about anything that catches your fancy, not necessarily horse-related. Just sit back, get comfortable and chat with friends.

Moderator: EC

Postby Shades » Tue Oct 25, 2005 11:09 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#6000bf size=4#ed_cl#This is a great thread.  I have to tell everyone that Ken Shaw is one of the nicest people in the TV biz.  I worked with him at CFTO when I lived in Toronto.  #ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#6000bf size=4#ed_cl#I also worked with Lloyd and he is very nice too.#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#6000bf size=4#ed_cl#Sometimes I really miss Toronto, but not often.#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Shades
Newbies
Newbies

Postby graciespook » Wed Oct 26, 2005 7:17 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I'm glad our city isn't the size of Toronto...where do you live now Shades?#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
graciespook
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Location: It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

Postby Ruth » Wed Oct 26, 2005 1:57 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I forgot one of our famous customers when this thread originally started! Actually she herself is not famous, but she has a very famous son in Elvis Stojko.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I think that's the only one I forgot.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Ruth
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby Shades » Sat Oct 29, 2005 3:01 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#bf00bf size=4#ed_cl#Hi again,#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#bf00bf size=4#ed_cl#I used to live in Toronto between 1983 and '93.  I left in October '93, and came home to Vancouver.  In Sept 2000 I moved up to Vanderhoof BC, which is in the very middle of BC.  The weather is similar to Toronto's, cold and crappy for 6 months.  I worked in TV for 25 years and did my last show before moving here.  I don't miss it at all.  Great people to work with, and the money was great, but too stressful.  I work in a Cold beer & Wine store now, and just love it.....Still have horses too.  Raise and bred QH's with my husband, who is a team roper.#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#bf00bf size=4#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Shades
Newbies
Newbies

Postby graciespook » Mon Oct 31, 2005 8:32 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#mmm...beer ;)#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
graciespook
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Location: It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

Postby Egyptian Queen » Wed Nov 02, 2005 1:22 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#It's funny seeing celebrities.  I went to high school with Dallas Green an Alexisonfire member.  It's strange seeing him on tv when i used to sit in the hallways with him. #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I also watch your dad on TV he is one of my favorite news casters around...;)#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Egyptian Queen
Newbies
Newbies

Previous

Return to The Lounge