"Lost" Tonight

Talk about anything that catches your fancy, not necessarily horse-related. Just sit back, get comfortable and chat with friends.

Moderator: EC

"Lost" Tonight

Postby chenders01 » Wed Sep 21, 2005 12:15 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#For those who watch the show, don't forget that the season premiere is tonight!!  I'm setting my VCR.  Can't WAIT to see what happens to the guys on the raft.  Sooooo exciting!!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
chenders01
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby Lix » Wed Sep 21, 2005 12:35 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Seriously... I've been counting how many more "sleeps" until lost for the past week. #ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys//smiley9.gif"#ed_cl# #ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys//smiley5.gif"#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I hope this season is as compelling as the last.  The show was a big hit the first season so I think they have big shoes to fill to live up to what we've seen so far.  #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I'm curious about the hatch.  And the guys on the raft.  #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I was talking with my bf this morning and we both had kind of a blank regarding "Alex".  Did the French lady ever reveal who "Alex" was?  I have a feeling she did but I can't remember at all what it was... #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#That's the only downside with this show is the complexity and the number of characters.  I find that now, and even throughout last season, details always because vague in my mind.  #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I'm really exited about tonight though!  It's on at 9 now isn't it?#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Lix

Postby chenders01 » Wed Sep 21, 2005 1:29 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Yup, 9 o'clock.   Did you read the write-up on this season in the TV Guide?  Lots of spoilers.  I think they're going to answer the question of the hatch fairly quickly.  Don't recall them saying anything about the boys on the raft but I expect they'll make it back to the island.  They can't kill off Sawyer, oh NOOOOOO, they can't!! (he's my fave...soooooo sexy!!). #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Don't remember anything about "Alex", sorry!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
chenders01
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby graciespook » Wed Sep 21, 2005 1:31 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Someone give me a synopsis of the show. I have heard rave reviews about it, but have no idea what its about. #ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys//smiley5.gif"#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
graciespook
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Location: It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

Postby chenders01 » Wed Sep 21, 2005 1:39 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Oh, boy!  That's asking a lot, Gracie #ed_op#IMG onmouseover="this.style.backgroundColor='#C6D3EF';this.style.border='1px solid #3169C6'; " style="BORDER-RIGHT: #3169c6 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #3169c6 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #3169c6 1px solid; CURSOR: pointer; BORDER-BOTTOM: #3169c6 1px solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #c6d3ef" onclick="InsertImage('/richedit/smileys/cheeky.gif');" onmouseout="this.style.backgroundColor=''; this.style.border=''" src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys/cheeky.gif" align=absMiddle#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I guess the basic gist of the storyline is that an airliner crashes on an apparent deserted island.  Think of it as a cross between Gilligan's Island and Jurassic Park.  Lots of twists and turns.  Each week, one of the main characters gets profiled and you learn about his or her back-story (what happened before they got on the plane) and you find a lot of coincidences/similarities between them.  #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Then the island itself holds lots of mysteries, such as strange "monsters" and people who weren't on the plane, living on the island, as well as a huge "hatch" in the middle of the jungle, that took them all season to open...we're going to soon find out what's inside the hatch.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#It's hard to explain but every episode has you on the edge of your seat, as you're not sure what's going to happen next and what twist they're going to add to the storyline.  It's great stuff!!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#  #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
chenders01
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby graciespook » Wed Sep 21, 2005 1:41 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Thanks Chenders! Sounds compelling, but it seems the only show I can ever manage to watch frequently is the XFiles, now that they're playing every night from the beginning again. #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
graciespook
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Location: It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

Postby draftdriver » Wed Sep 21, 2005 1:48 pm

I think Alex is (was) the French Woman's son. The Others took him, I think.
draftdriver
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby goldendryad » Wed Sep 21, 2005 2:47 pm

I was just about to start this topic but you beat me to it. I've been
counting the days, anxiously waiting to get my next fix of LOST...God I
love the show!!!! So exciting!#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
We'll all have to come on here and comment after we watch it! Ooooh, can't wait!#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
goldendryad
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby Lix » Thu Sep 22, 2005 7:59 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I loved IT!!!!!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Did you guys catch the recap at 8:00?  They did a quick run down of the last season.  Although I've never missed any episodes, it was good to see as I really needed the refresher.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Man - this show has a phenomenal cast.  I find EVERY actor compelling.  But I seriously missed Locke.  #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Sooooo, what did you all think of the hatch.  I was freaked out completely.  And when Shannon saw Walt *shivers*.  I wonder what's up with the dog.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#And this Desmond thing being the same guy in the stadium and in the hatch...  I really, really don't get it.  And the "quarantine" marked on the inside of the door...  What was he shooting up in his arm there?  Soooo many questions....#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I think there is still a bunch of people from the tail end of the plane that are still alive but they just don't know yet.  That girl Jack was talking with at the bar in the airport (in his backstory) is apparently supposed to be a regular cast member yet we've only seen her in that scene so far.  She did say her seat was in the back of the plane.  And the African-American lady believes her husband survived.  He was in the back of the plane too.  They seem to be hinting alot about that (well, they did in the recap episode anyway).#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#So... who are the bad guys?  So far, we've seen the four sets of people that WEREN'T on their flight:#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#-The French lady#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#-Ethan (dead)#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#-The creepy "fisherman" that took Walt#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#-Desmond (guy in the hatch)#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#How do they all fit together???#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Can't wait until next Wednesday! #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Lix

Postby Shoal » Thu Sep 22, 2005 9:06 am

Do you think the hatch guy (can't remember his name) is leading some sort of science experiment...... He said he was a doctor right, and there is some sort of monster on the island. Plus he's giving himself a shots....maybe a vaccine ..... that's why they have quarantine on the hatch???? Or is he the monster????

Just a thought....what do you guys think.
Shoal

Postby Shoal » Thu Sep 22, 2005 9:12 am

A guy at my work just told me something he read off another form...

the numbers on the injections bottle (hatch guy was using), were the same numbers on the hatch, which were also the same numbers the "bigger guy" used to win the lottery....and he was the one who saw the numbers on the hatch and told the older guy not to blow the hatch.

And the plot thickens! LOL....
Shoal

Postby Ruth » Thu Sep 22, 2005 12:41 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Oh, graciespook, yes the X-Files, if I had to pick my favorite TV show of ever it would definitely be a contender - I was obsessive up until shortly after Mulder left and it jumped the shark - although some may say it jumped the shark when they stopped filming in BC...I was so happy to be able to watch it last night, after years of no X-Files it was a lovely fix, even though it wasn't one of my more favorite episodes.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Ruth
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby zooka » Thu Sep 22, 2005 5:53 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I only watched the begining of it but it did seem like a show that could become addictive!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
zooka
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby chenders01 » Fri Sep 23, 2005 7:35 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Okay, I finally watched the show last night, so can comment now.  #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I'm with you, Lix.  That Desmond guy...I totally don't get it.  First he's in the stadium with Jack and then he's the same guy in the hatch???  How are they gonna explain THAT one??  I've been trying to figure it out.  Was Desmond:#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#-an angel (he talked to Jack about miracles and then boom, Sarah is cured)??#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#-a hallucination of Jack's (he was so tired, he just imagined him)??#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#-a twin of the guy in the hatch??  How weirdly coincidental would THAT be??#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#-a total coincidence that the guy from the stadium and the guy in the hatch are the same guy. #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I can't figure it out!! #ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys/Teasing/15.gif"#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Hurley was funny, as usual.  #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I missed Sawyer #ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys/Sad/2.gif"#ed_cl#Honestly, at the beginning, with the guy working out, I thought it was Sawyer, and thought that was a VERY nice way to start the new season (Sawyer half-naked).#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Can't wait to see next week's show!!  It's turning out that this island is nowhere near as deserted as we were originally led to believe.  But if the guy in the hatch is there doing scientific experiments, someone has to know he's there, which would mean that the castaways could get rescued, right??  Or maybe he's in hiding there and no one knows where he is and he has no communication with the outside world.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Arrrrgh!!  This show drives me NUTZ!!  Love it, though #ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys//grin.gif"#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
chenders01
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby goldendryad » Fri Sep 23, 2005 11:09 am

It was very good!!#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
- yes, can't figure out that Desmond guy...#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
- I thought he was maybe taking steroids in the beginning?#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
- what happened to the people on the raft? Walt's apparation and his
dog...was he using his powers to communicate his need for help? To his
dog and then Shannon saw? Did she hear "the others"?#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
- I think the people on the tail might have survived...it is plausable that a few may have.#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
-  who is the girl on the boat....I get a strange feeling she may be the French lady's daughter?#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
- still no plausable reason for the polar bear last season, but it was
in Walt's comic book...maybe the comic book is a sort of guide to the
island...but wait, wasn't it Hurley's on the plane?#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
Ooooh, can't wait til next week!#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
goldendryad
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

HEH...

Postby My_horse_is_fat » Fri Sep 23, 2005 7:24 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Shows how much I watch TV... I thought you got lost somewhere tonight... lmao!!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#FatHorse#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
My_horse_is_fat
Groupie
Groupie

Re: HEH...

Postby Lix » Thu Sep 29, 2005 7:36 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#LOL - My-horse-is-fat...#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#So.... who watched last night?  What did you guys think?  As a self admitted number one fan, is it ok for me to say that I was really disappointed in the episode.  I swear - I was almost getting sleepy.  Though the last 15 minutes were excellent... #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Michael's backstory bored me to tears.  I didn't get the point of it.  It was just more details of something we already new.  I didn't learn anything from it that is slightly relevant to anything else...  Other than he gave Walt a stuffed polar bear.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#And the whole scene replay of Locke and Kate in the hatch.  Why did they go back to that point this week?  I didn't get that.  Sure we got more details of Locke's interaction with Desmond - but why didn't they just show this in the first place and not what we saw last week.  Anyway, we know why Kate is in the vent. And we know Desmond is waiting for someone since he asked Locke "are you him?"  He also asks if people got sick, meaning he's letting on that the island is infected.  We know that people haven't gotten physically ill yet so perhaps by 'sick' he's referring to mental sickness?  Maybe that's why Desmond is so scared of Locke, Kate and Jack - he thinks they are infected or crazy and doesn't want to get hurt. Maybe the survivors are really going crazy...#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#We also saw the guys on the raft. I find again, alot of time wasting... But anyway, we know how they get back to the island.  However, I'm really curious to know how Jin got there first - he was in the same current wasn't he?  #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#And our first introduction to the supposed "others".  I'm somehow not falling for that though.  Somehow, I don't think the producers are ready just yet to let go of the secret of the "others".  I mean, we've seen so many different people on the island that they didn't know about - why reveal the "others" now?  If you saw the preview for next week, we see the 'others' throwing the guys from the raft in a hole in the ground.  #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Here's my 'theories' on all this:#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#-  The 'others' are not anyone in particular.  THe others are just every unknown person on the island.  There are so many plane/ship wrecks on the island that all the different groups of people we meet are probably survivors from all those wrecks.  As for the whispers - I think that is part of the illness - they are all going a bit crazy.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#- All these 'others' including the French lady, the guys on the boat and Desmond - all have a link to the group somehow.  Just like Desmond has a link to Jack - I think every other person on the island has a link to someone somehow, even if they don't know it.  Perhaps they met these people when they were a baby or something.  #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#-  The people who had tied up Jin and who are shown in the preview could be the group from the tail end of their own plane.  They may have gone a bit more 'crazy' or a bit more defensive.  It's a possibility...#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Ok - I'm done rambling now.  #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Lix

Postby chenders01 » Thu Sep 29, 2005 9:06 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Lix, I think that you and I are the only true "faithfuls" on the board LOL!!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Okay, my synopsis:  I, too, was a bit annoyed that they rehashed a lot of stuff from last week's episode.  My hubby, who watches with me, but doesn't particulary "like" the show, kept grumbling about all the re-hashing too.  I wish they would've spent more time giving us *new* information, versus going over what we just watched last week!  Anyway, enough grumbling about that...#ed_op#IMG onmouseover="this.style.backgroundColor='#C6D3EF';this.style.border='1px solid #3169C6'; " style="BORDER-RIGHT: #3169c6 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #3169c6 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #3169c6 1px solid; CURSOR: pointer; BORDER-BOTTOM: #3169c6 1px solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #c6d3ef" onclick="InsertImage('/richedit/smileys/cheeky.gif');" onmouseout="this.style.backgroundColor=''; this.style.border=''" src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys/cheeky.gif" align=absMiddle#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I think that Michael's back-story was rehashed in order to give us an idea of how hard he fought to keep his son...and that he has to fight yet *again* to get him back.  I thought the polar bear was a nice touch too, showing the connection between the polar bear on the comic book as well as the real one in the jungle.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Re. Desmond, I'm thinking that he is waiting for someone to come and rescue him which is why he asked Locke if he was "him" or not.  I don't know...the whole hatch thing is really confusing to me!  Obviously, Desmond went down there to "escape" whatever it is/was on the surface that made everyone sick.  And what was it that he made Locke re-set??  We're thinking it was some kind of self-destruct mechanism??  I still don't get how it can be the same guy that Jack met up with in the stadium  #ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys/Thinking/3.gif"#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#The raft scenes...yeah, a lot of time was wasted with Sawyer and Michael being jerks, and blaming each other for what happened.  Like "hello!" guys...lets be a little more mature here and work together <sigh>#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I'm thinking that the only way Jin got to the island first is that the guys on the boat captured him along with Walt.  They looked pretty scruffy so I don't think they are the people from the tail-end of the plane.  But ya never know!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Guess we'll just have to watch again next week and hope that some of the questions get answered #ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys//grin.gif"#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
chenders01
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby goldendryad » Thu Sep 29, 2005 9:30 am

I agree, this episode was a let down. The re-hash was a bit confusing, but why didn't they show that stuff in the first place?#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
The numbers thing was a cool touch, with that weird counter. Oh and Walt getting a polar bear.#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
And then there was Charlie with the mother mary doll. Didn't know if it
was religious or drug induced, since we have to remember he was raised
a good Catholic boy.#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
Desmond and Jack. Weird!#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
I thought we lost Jin, but then he was on the island with a strange
group, maybe they are the people from the tail section. But why hasn't
anyboy checked out the entire island yet? I would have, then they would
know if there were others.#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
I love how Kate devoured that chocolate bar, it's what I would have
done. Oh and Locke tricking her but providing her with a knife, too
funny.#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
Sawyer saved Michael on the raft, then Michael saves him. Nice.#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
So many more questions all awaiting next week. Ooooh, it better be a
good one! I'm sure that, they may answer some questions, but they will
give you even more to wonder about.#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
goldendryad
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby chenders01 » Thu Sep 29, 2005 10:23 am

goldendryad wrote:#ed_op#BR#ed_cl#And then there was Charlie with the mother mary doll. Didn't know if it#ed_op#BR#ed_cl#was religious or drug induced, since we have to remember he was raised#ed_op#BR#ed_cl#a good Catholic boy.#ed_op#BR#ed_cl#
#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#GD, that was one of the statues that were on the little plane that fell off the cliff, killing Shannon's brother (his name escapes me).  The plane was filled with those statues and each statue was filled with pouches of cocaine, remember?#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
chenders01
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Next

Return to The Lounge