"Lost" Tonight

Talk about anything that catches your fancy, not necessarily horse-related. Just sit back, get comfortable and chat with friends.

Moderator: EC

Postby babytigger » Thu Sep 29, 2005 12:12 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#you guys still watchin this?#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#can't say i ever got into it......tried to watch some of one episode, but nah! not my cuppa tea really.....#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#i'll stick with my OC, CSI & Desperate Housewives while i patiently wait for the NHL (next week baby!!)#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Horses do think. Not very deeply, perhaps, but enough to get you into a lot of trouble." - Unknown
babytigger
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Location: there's no place like home! there's no place like home!

Postby graciespook » Thu Sep 29, 2005 1:09 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I too..never watched it I'm sad to say. But I have been watching so you think you can dance...since we're moving and tv isn't going to be set up next week, I'll miss the last episode!! You'll all have to keep me posted!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
graciespook
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Location: It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

Postby cadence » Thu Sep 29, 2005 1:33 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#With such a huge stash of cocaine, I'm wondering if Charlie is going to fall prey to the lure of the drugs again.  Would be a shame if his character went that route because it made him crazy and he has a good thing started with that girl with the baby.  #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I missed last night's episode but it sounds like there wasn't much to miss.  Sometimes I get the feeling that the writers are scrambling to keep up with the demand and that they were so surprised that the show is a hit that they are literally writing them one step ahead of shooting the scenes.  Still, it still has an alluring plot and I'm not usually one for these types of shows but it has made me a fan.  #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Miss "Freckles" as Sawyer likes to call her is a Canadian, did you you know that?  She's from my town of Kelowna.  #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Patience! Practice! Persistence!
cadence
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby chenders01 » Thu Sep 29, 2005 1:41 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Yes, Cadence, the TV Guide keeps reminding us that Ms. Lily is, indeed, Canadian  #ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys//smiley2.gif"#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I think I agree with you about the writers trying to keep up.  There are so many plots with so many questions left unanswered, that you wonder how or when they're ever going to get around to filling in the blanks on a lot of the storylines.  I'm often left with my head spinning at the end of each episode.  #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#My hubby told me last night that he heard that there's going to be a "Lost" movie.  Not sure where he heard that from, but he said that the show has become so popular that "the powers that be" have decided to make a full-length movie.  I'm wondering if it'll be a continuation of the current storylines, or if some new ones will be added.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
chenders01
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby Lix » Thu Oct 06, 2005 7:43 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I loved the episode last night!  What did you guys think? #ed_op#BR#ed_cl#(I think you might be right chenders - hehe, we are pretty devoted but we have a couple other people in our fan club!)#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Really made you think with that whole timer running out…  I don't think it would do anything if it ran out and that it's rather and mind game or experiment from that company who did the video.  I didn't catch too many details in that video but I bet there were a lot of hidden clues.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Locke - gawd I loff him.  Not in a love love kind a way though. ;)  I find him absolutely compelling - I was so happy to see that the backstory was on him.  I almost cried when his Dad sat in the car and told him off.  :(#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#And HA!  I knew the 'others' were actually going to end up being the people on the tail end of the plane!  I'm sure that bigger black man is the black lady's hubby.  She *knew* somehow he wasn't dead.  I don't know why they are so savage - my guess is that some of them got hurt by the real 'others' and now they are ultra defensive and don't trust anyone.  I bet the black lady will be the deal breaker at some point and that when he sees her he will soften up.  I had a feeling something wasn't right with the girl (same girl we saw in Jack's back story at the airport) who was thrown in with Sawyer, Jin and Mike but I didn't expect her necessarily to be the 'enemy'.  That was a good twist.  #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Hmmmm… I found it really fascinating this time.  I couldn't believe how much they acutally revealed!  That's so unlike the show!  We found out stuff about the hatch that I didn't expect to find out until the end of the season.  Granted, as usual, there are even *more* questions.  What IS this hatch?  Is it for real?  Why is the group at the tail of the plane so mean?  Why did the shark have that crest (the one we see everywhere in the hatch) on his tail?  Are the boat people who took Walt aware of the mean people from the tail end of the plane?  Where is the French lady these days?  #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Oh, and it's great that Evangeline Lily is Canadian.  I think she is so pretty.  #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Cadence- I think the same as you.  I wonder if this story is being written last minute.  I always wonder:  what the he!! did Ethan have to do with any of this???  After he died, they just let that whole story line die! #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#It would be awesome to have a Lost movie!  But I too wonder what kind of plot it would be in relation to the actual show!  #ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Lix

Postby chenders01 » Thu Oct 06, 2005 8:19 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Hee-hee, here I am, Lix! #ed_op#IMG onmouseover="this.style.backgroundColor='#C6D3EF';this.style.border='1px solid #3169C6'; " style="BORDER-RIGHT: #3169c6 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #3169c6 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #3169c6 1px solid; CURSOR: pointer; BORDER-BOTTOM: #3169c6 1px solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #c6d3ef" onclick="InsertImage('/richedit/smileys/cheeky.gif');" onmouseout="this.style.backgroundColor=''; this.style.border=''" src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys/cheeky.gif" align=absMiddle#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I loved the whole thing with the timer, and John and Jack's opposing views (science vs faith).  I *do* agree with Jack though.  I think that the timer is part of the experiment, and that nothing will happen if it doesn't get reset.  But I also thought that it was really cool that he pushed the "execute" button anyway.  #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Did you see the polar bears in the film?  Guess that answers the question of how a polar bear came to be on the island.  Same goes for the shark.  I think that the people who set up the island laboratory, also brought various animals, to be studied.  #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Locke and his dad...okay, I gotta admit, I found it a tad pathetic that a man of Locke's age would be so broken up over being rejected by his father.  I mean, c'mon man, you're a full-grown adult...get OVER it!!  Maybe I'm just missing the point though...#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I agree with you about the black man being the black woman's hubby.  I don't understand either, why they are keeping Jin, Sawyer and Mike locked up??  I guess they're just as afraid of them as the people from the front of the plane are afraid of "The Others".  #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#And, Jack married that girl whose life he saved??  That's a little odd, don't you think?  Isn't that a little unethical, for a doctor and his patient to get together?  And I wonder what happened to her?  Is she still alive?  Are they still married??  #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Okay, gotta wait allllll the way till next week to get more details LOL!!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#  #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
chenders01
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby goldendryad » Thu Oct 06, 2005 9:39 am

I knew the Mary was full of drugs, that's why at the end of last season
I was really wondering why he kept it. For the drugs or cuz he's
Catholic.#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
Ok so the hatch. Very intrigueing. I didn't notice the shark, will have
to watch more closely next time. But during that orientation film they
mentioned Skinner so right away I thought the island might be some kind
of psych testing place. Hence needing to push the button as a psych
experiment to fool them to doing what they have to do. My bf thought
the island/hatch may be a forgotten nuclear weapons holder.Locke and
Jack's little thing is getting rather intense. And the numbers...oooh
the plot thickens. Hurley knew them, so why didn't he stop them when
they put them in wrong????#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
What if not pressing the button unleashes a biological weapon (what made everyone else ill)?#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
Locke's back story was iteresting. You have to imagine how upsetting
being tricked out of your kidney would be by someone pretending to love
you. But we still don't know how he ended up alone and in a wheel chair.#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
As for the raft boys, I was suspicious of the girl right away. I
thought Sawyer was dumb showing her the gun. But I bet they are from
the tail end of the plane. But they seem so savage. Hmmm...wonder what
happened?#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
goldendryad
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby chenders01 » Thu Oct 20, 2005 1:08 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Time for our weekly "Lost" re-hash.  Who watched last night?  What did you all think?  #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I thought it was a good episode.  It was really nice to see more of the back-story of Sun and Jin, and how they met.  They're really turning Jin into a nice guy, compared to how he started out on the show.  #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Sawyer...man, I feel so bad for that guy, walking around with a bullet hole in his arm!  And did you see how Kate was really regretful, at the end, when she told Sun that she never said "good-bye" to Sawyer??  Maybe they'll get together once the two groups of captives meet up.  #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Locke...man, ya gotta love that guy.  I loved how he told Sun that he wasn't lost anymore...how ironic!  #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Okay, what other thoughts do you guys have??#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
chenders01
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby Lix » Thu Oct 20, 2005 1:41 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#EC just ate my last (long) post. :(  #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Oh yeah - you know a couple episodes ago, I thought the scene with Locke and his Dad in the car was so sad and you said it was kind of pathetic...  Exactly why I loved it!  Locke is always portrayed as mysterious and ultra confident.  I think I loved seeing in his backstory that he was a bit "pathetic" and an underdog.  As much as it's not normal behaviour, I love his character for that.  Fascinating! ;)#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I liked last night's episode too!  I'm really liking Jin too and enjoyed the backstory.  I thought it was great that he went off for Michael too.  How noble.  I want him and Sun to get back together, they are so cute! #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I like the scene with Kate and Sun too.  Kate likes Sawyer!  lol.  And I think Jack like Kate.  And I think they'll probably twist all that by making Sawyer like the butch, dark haired girl (what's her name?).  ;)#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#The others... hmmm, there are more than I thought.  They seem quite clever too.  What was with the teddy bear?  Was it Walt's or something?  They were really focusing on it.  #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I didn't see a  preview for next week.  Did any of you?  #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Lix

Postby goldendryad » Thu Oct 20, 2005 1:50 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Where to start!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Isn't it interesting that the back of the plane people were in a place not unlike our hatch. Just oldand decrepid. Maybe it was an additional storage bunker?#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#What happened to the rest of that group...23 down to like 6 people? Huh! Did the "others" get them? Why don't the "others" leave footprints? Do you really think the child with the teddy bear is Walt? I don't remember that teddy bear. Do you think Walt would really carry one?#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Where the heck did Desmond go??!!! Wouldn't he come back after the world didn't end? Did he get off the island somehow?#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Sawyer and Kate, I knew she cared.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I liked Jin's backstory. He's very nice, I think it's taken him a while to relax from working for Sun's father.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#The island seems to be very powerful....Locke is found...Sun and Jin will become closer and reconsile, Jack comes to terms with his father, Michael and Walt become close, Charlie gets over his drug addiction(we think)....pretty good stuff.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I LOVE this show so much.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Hey, has anyone tried watching Invasion? I do, mostly out of obligation...my cousin (who plays the woman doctor, Miriam) is in it...Keri Matchett. She looks so much like my mom, she really does.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
goldendryad
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby chenders01 » Thu Oct 20, 2005 2:09 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Eww, I hope that Sawyer and that butch girl don't get together.  She is sooooo nasty!!  What's her problem anyway?  Can we say Power Trip??  I'd love to push her down one of the cliffs of something!!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I think that "The Others" are the descendents of the people from the Black Rock (ship).  Or, they could be castaways from an earlier plane crash.  The point being that they've been on the island a loooong time, and are more "primitive" which is why they are able to sneak through the jungle without leaving any footprints...and why they're so savage.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#The teddy bear...I think it was focused on to make us *think* it was Walt but we never saw him carrying around a teddy bear, so I don't think it's him.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Desmond, yeah...where did he GO??  My hubby and I were joking last night, that the island is really the other side of one of the Hawaiian islands, and one day, the castaways are gonna be wandering around in the jungle and come across a "Walmart" or something #ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys/Teasing/12.gif"#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#GD, that's cool about your cousin being on "Invasion" (sorry, I don't watch the show though).  #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#And no, I saw no previews of next week's "Lost" either #ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys/Sad/11.gif"#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
chenders01
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby cadence » Thu Oct 20, 2005 2:26 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I think the teddy bear was for shock value - the "others" are so savage and yet their kids still need a teddy bear for reassurance, so maybe the "others" are not as savage as one would think. #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Butchy girl - I don't know her name either - she has quite a down-town New York accent so she probably learned to be tough because of being in that neighbourhood.  She seems to like Sawyer's sarcastic wit.  #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Sun losing her wedding ring was quite touching for me.  I think it was a way to reiterate to the audience how much these people have lost - not just having been through a plane crash - but the fact that they have probably been given up for dead, they have lost their families, their homes, their society, their lives as they knew it, and to Sun, losing that ring was the very last hold she had on what she knew and loved from her past. I'm glad she found it again.  #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#What's the story on the big fellow known as the "tracker"?? Is he supposed to be an African native?  I missed a couple episodes so please let me know if there is any background on him.  He has quite an accent and the fact that he seems far more capable of tracking and locating danger before it arrives is very interesting to me.  It's a skill that most in modern society just do not have unless they've needed it for a reason.  I've kinda wondered if he isn't one of the "others" that has infiltrated this small group - like the psycho dude who Charlie killed. Remember him?  He infiltrated the group and lived among them for a long time before they realized what he was.  So, if they did it once, why wouldn't they do it again?  His superb skill in tracking and ability to sense or smell their presence makes me suspicious.  #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I think this show was a good one and I enjoyed having the show focus in on new characters instead of the same group.  #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Patience! Practice! Persistence!
cadence
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby chenders01 » Thu Nov 10, 2005 3:17 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Okay guys, the past few weeks of "Lost" were repeats but we finally had a NEW episode last night - yay!!  What did you all think?  #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Nice to see that we're finally getting some answers to some of the questions, especially with regards to The Others.  #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#What did you think of the back-story on Shannon?  I found it a bit inconsistent with how she was when the plane first crashed.  She was SUCH a spoiled, stuck-up SNOT, which she didn't really appear to be in her back-story.  I kinda felt sorry for her, that she got NO money from her dad passing away.  Wasn't it good to see Boone again (yummmm-mmy!).  Do you think that Shannon is going to live?  I'm guessing not, since Sayid proclaimed his undying love for her (isn't that the way it usually happens...they tell each other they love one another and then one of them dies)???  #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#How is it that Walt keeps appearing?  It was one thing for just Shannon to see him but when Sayid saw him too...TOO weird!!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#It was very refreshing to NOT have Kate or Jack on the show at all last night...I think they get waaay too much screen-time, when there are other characters who are just as interesting as they are.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#What are your thoughts??#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#  #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
chenders01
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby goldendryad » Thu Nov 10, 2005 7:26 pm

I was so happy it was a new episode! So happy.#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
Yeah, I found myself warming up to Shannon in her back story...huh, I
thought she was a b!tch? But them maybe her circumstances made her that
way, there's probably a huge gap of time between her back story and the
plane crash.#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
Can't believe Sayid loves her, huh. What happened to him pining away from the girl in the photo?#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
The others were interesting...notice how all the kids were taken? So the one with the teddy bear wasn't Walt.#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
What's with Walt's appearences? Is he using his special abilities to do that to get help? Why is he wet and what is he saying?#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
The whispering, so many hear it. What the heck is it!! Too scary that
it led Shannon to the trigger happy Hispanic girl from the tail of the
plane, who shot her. Very sad. #ed_op#br#ed_cl#
But maybe Shannon will survive! You'd be surprised what Jack can do, LOL.#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
Do you think Sawyer is dead/dieing or is he gonna pull through?#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
I really liked last night's episode. And I'm looking forward to the
next episodes, learning more about the ones from the tail of the plane.#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
goldendryad
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby goldendryad » Thu Nov 17, 2005 12:09 am

I really enjoyed seeing the tail end's side of things. Got to know
those characters a tad more. It's interesting who infiltrated them. Who
was this guy and what was he doing and why? Hmmmm......#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
Looks like Shannon dies, based on the scenes from the next episode. But what about Sawyer?#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
This one definately provided some more insight into the others as well.
The plain clothes and tiptoeing through the jungle. Why did they choose
and take nine and what did they base their choices on? What did they do
with those nine? #ed_op#br#ed_cl#
#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
Oooooooh, I can't wait for the next episode!#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
goldendryad
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby chenders01 » Thu Nov 17, 2005 3:48 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I thought it was good to have that "snapshot" view of what had happened to the survivors from the tail-end of the plane.  That "Anna Lucia" woman is a real piece o' work though, eh??  What a loony  #ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys/Teasing/10.gif"#ed_cl#  I'm still hoping that she falls off a cliff LOL!!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Any ideas on who "The Others" are??  I'm thinking that maybe they are the researchers who were left on the island, and have "gone savage" after spending so many years there.  #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#This show is just TOO weird LOL!!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#  #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
chenders01
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Previous

Return to The Lounge