CALLING ALL SANDLEWOOD STABLES GIRLS!!!!!!!!!

Talk about anything that catches your fancy, not necessarily horse-related. Just sit back, get comfortable and chat with friends.

Moderator: EC

CALLING ALL SANDLEWOOD STABLES GIRLS!!!!!!!!!

Postby Marty_Jones » Mon Sep 26, 2005 12:11 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I Just wanted to say a BIG thanks to the girls at Sandlewood Stables for saving Marty's life on weds. I can't thank you enough. You girls know who you are(lol Im still learning names teehee) Im very sure that Marty is thankful too. Ill see you all on thurs to thank you some more#ed_op#IMG height=36 src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys/Word_Greetings/1.gif" width=100#ed_cl#steph and marty(my lil snot head)#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
~STEPH~

You ask me to show you poetry in motion.... I'll show you a horse.

My horse is better then any guy! he wont cheat, he wont lie, and he listens to all my problems and never tells a soul. Love Marty My 'lil snot head.
Marty_Jones
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby babytigger » Mon Sep 26, 2005 8:10 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#what happened to marty MJ?#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Horses do think. Not very deeply, perhaps, but enough to get you into a lot of trouble." - Unknown
babytigger
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Location: there's no place like home! there's no place like home!

Postby zooka » Mon Sep 26, 2005 8:19 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I was wondering if I had missed a thread while I was away...  What happened?#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
zooka
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby Sodapoppers » Mon Sep 26, 2005 8:27 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#0060bf#ed_cl#There was an accident on a trail ride Saturday and Marty was pushed/fell into a ravine/ditch on his back with his legs in the air...kinda like a turtle. It was really narrow and he couldn't get under himself. My friend spent over an hour down there with him helping him get back up.  He wound up with 16 stitches total and is #ed_op#EM#ed_cl##ed_op#STRONG#ed_cl#really#ed_op#/STRONG#ed_cl##ed_op#/EM#ed_cl# lucky he's all in one piece #ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys/Love/3.gif"#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
. ·'´)
¸.·´¸.·´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ ¸.·´
¸.·´¸.·*`·-»
Grab Life by the Sodapoppers
Sodapoppers
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby Eileen » Mon Sep 26, 2005 8:45 am

#ed_op#TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#TBODY#ed_cl##ed_op#TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"#ed_cl##ed_op#TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off"#ed_cl#Wow, that would have been scarey....glad things turned out ok with just a few stitches, Good to have some friends on the trial with you when these things happen.  #ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/TD#ed_cl##ed_op#/TR#ed_cl##ed_op#TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"#ed_cl##ed_op#TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV id=hotbar_promo#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/TD#ed_cl##ed_op#/TR#ed_cl##ed_op#/TBODY#ed_cl##ed_op#/TABLE#ed_cl#
s.w.ontario

The only horse one can truly trust is a dead one!!!
Eileen
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby Chisholm » Mon Sep 26, 2005 9:24 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Wow glad Marty will be OK.  Is he still going to the vet clinic today with your BO's horse?#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Chisholm
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby Marty_Jones » Mon Sep 26, 2005 9:27 am

Chisholm wrote:#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Wow glad Marty will be OK.  Is he still going to the vet clinic today with your BO's horse?#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Martys at the barn on stall rest. he's not going anywhere. You may be thinking of charyl's(sp??) horse marty. They seen to have both gotten hurt around the same time#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
~STEPH~

You ask me to show you poetry in motion.... I'll show you a horse.

My horse is better then any guy! he wont cheat, he wont lie, and he listens to all my problems and never tells a soul. Love Marty My 'lil snot head.
Marty_Jones
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby Chisholm » Mon Sep 26, 2005 10:05 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Your right I am thinking of Cheryl's horse.  Too many Marty's on here to keep straight.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Hope your guy will be good soon. #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Chisholm
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby babytigger » Mon Sep 26, 2005 10:37 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#glad to hear marty will be alright!!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Horses do think. Not very deeply, perhaps, but enough to get you into a lot of trouble." - Unknown
babytigger
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Location: there's no place like home! there's no place like home!

Postby MacnRio » Mon Sep 26, 2005 10:51 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Wow, scary stuff! I'm glad he's alright. But, what about the rider that was on Marty when he fell.... Or had the rider dismounted?#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
The more I know about men, the more I like my horse(s)

On the first day God created horses, on the second day he painted them.
MacnRio
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby Lix » Mon Sep 26, 2005 10:59 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I thought the same as MnR!  But I'm very glad he is alright.  It must have been very scary!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#How did he manage to fall in the ditch?  #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Lix

Postby zooka » Mon Sep 26, 2005 12:55 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#wow that sounds scary!  Glad he is OK though!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
zooka
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby Eileen » Mon Sep 26, 2005 2:49 pm

#ed_op#TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#TBODY#ed_cl##ed_op#TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"#ed_cl##ed_op#TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off"#ed_cl#Yes, does anyone have any details on what happened and why the horse fell in the first place....and where is the rider and I am assuming she must be ok or someone would have mentioned it....#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/TD#ed_cl##ed_op#/TR#ed_cl##ed_op#TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"#ed_cl##ed_op#TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV id=hotbar_promo#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/TD#ed_cl##ed_op#/TR#ed_cl##ed_op#/TBODY#ed_cl##ed_op#/TABLE#ed_cl#
s.w.ontario

The only horse one can truly trust is a dead one!!!
Eileen
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Return to The Lounge