True Canadians

Talk about anything that catches your fancy, not necessarily horse-related. Just sit back, get comfortable and chat with friends.

Moderator: EC

True Canadians

Postby Trufflemaker » Tue Sep 27, 2005 1:30 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#STRONG#ed_cl##ed_op#U#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face="Comic Sans MS" color=#ff0000 size=6#ed_cl#26 Signs Showing You Might Be Canadian#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/U#ed_cl##ed_op#/STRONG#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#ff0000 size=4#ed_cl# #ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV class=cite type="cite" cite=""#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV class=cite align=left type="cite" cite=""#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face="Comic Sans MS" color=#000080 size=4#ed_cl#1. You're not offended by the term "HOMO MILK".#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl# #ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV class=cite align=center type="cite" cite=""#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV class=cite align=left type="cite" cite=""#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face="Comic Sans MS" color=#ff0000 size=4#ed_cl#2. You understand the phrase "Could you pass me a serviette, I just dropped my poutine, on the chesterfield."#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl# #ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV class=cite type="cite" cite=""#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV class=cite align=left type="cite" cite=""#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face="Comic Sans MS" color=#ff0000 size=4#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#000080#ed_cl#3. You eat chocolate bars, not candy bars#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl#.#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl# #ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#STRONG#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face="AvantGarde Md BT" color=#008000 size=4#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/STRONG#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV class=cite align=center type="cite" cite=""#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV class=cite align=left type="cite" cite=""#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face="Comic Sans MS" color=#ff0000 size=4#ed_cl#4. You drink Pop, not Soda.#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl# #ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV class=cite align=left type="cite" cite=""#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV class=cite align=left type="cite" cite=""#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#000080#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face="Comic Sans MS" size=4#ed_cl#5. You know that a Mickey and 24's mean, "party at the camp, eh!!!"#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl# #ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#STRONG#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face="AvantGarde Md BT" color=#008000 size=4#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/STRONG#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV class=cite align=left type="cite" cite=""#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV class=cite align=left type="cite" cite=""#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face="Comic Sans MS" color=#ff0000 size=4#ed_cl#6. You don't care about the fuss with Cuba. It's a cheap place to go for your holidays, with good cigars & not crowded b/c Americans can't go.#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl# #ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV class=cite align=left type="cite" cite=""#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV class=cite align=left type="cite" cite=""#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#000080#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face="Comic Sans MS" size=4#ed_cl#7. You know that a pike is a type of fish, not part of a highway.#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl# #ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV class=cite align=left type="cite" cite=""#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV class=cite align=left type="cite" cite=""#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face="Comic Sans MS" color=#ff0000 size=4#ed_cl#8. You drive on a highway, not a freeway.#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl# #ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV class=cite align=left type="cite" cite=""#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV class=cite align=left type="cite" cite=""#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face="Comic Sans MS" color=#000080 size=4#ed_cl#9. You have Canadian Tire money in your kitchen drawers.#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl# #ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV class=cite align=left type="cite" cite=""#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV class=cite align=left type="cite" cite=""#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face="Comic Sans MS" color=#ff0000 size=4#ed_cl#10. You know that Casey and Finnegan were not part of a Celtic musical group.#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl# #ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#STRONG#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face="AvantGarde Md BT" color=#008000 size=4#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/STRONG#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV class=cite align=left type="cite" cite=""#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV class=cite align=left type="cite" cite=""#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face="Comic Sans MS" color=#000080 size=4#ed_cl#11. You get excited whenever an American television show mentions Canada.#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl# #ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#STRONG#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face="AvantGarde Md BT" color=#008000 size=4#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/STRONG#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV class=cite align=left type="cite" cite=""#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV class=cite align=left type="cite" cite=""#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face="Comic Sans MS" color=#ff0000 size=4#ed_cl#12. You brag to Americans that; Shania Twain, Jim Carrey, Celine Dion & Mike Myers are Canadians.#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl# #ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV class=cite align=left type="cite" cite=""#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV class=cite align=left type="cite" cite=""#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face="Comic Sans MS" color=#000080 size=4#ed_cl#13. You know that the C.E.O. of American Airlines is a Canadian!#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl# #ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#STRONG#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face="AvantGarde Md BT" color=#008000 size=4#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/STRONG#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV class=cite align=left type="cite" cite=""#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV class=cite align=left type="cite" cite=""#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face="Comic Sans MS" color=#ff0000 size=4#ed_cl#14. You know what a touque is.#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl# #ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV class=cite align=left type="cite" cite=""#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV class=cite align=left type="cite" cite=""#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face="Comic Sans MS" color=#000080 size=4#ed_cl#15. You design your Halloween costume to fit over a snowsuit.#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV class=cite align=left type="cite" cite=""#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV class=cite align=left type="cite" cite=""#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face="Comic Sans MS" color=#ff0000 size=4#ed_cl#16. You know that the last letter of the English alphabet is always pronounced "Zed".#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl# #ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#STRONG#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face="AvantGarde Md BT" color=#008000 size=4#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/STRONG#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV class=cite align=left type="cite" cite=""#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV class=cite align=left type="cite" cite=""#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#000080#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face="Comic Sans MS" size=4#ed_cl#17. Your local newspaper covers the national news on 2 pages, but requires 6 pages for hockey.#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl# #ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV class=cite align=left type="cite" cite=""#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV class=cite align=left type="cite" cite=""#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face="Comic Sans MS" color=#ff0000 size=4#ed_cl#18. You know that the four seasons mean: almost winter, winter, still winter, and road work.#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl# #ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#STRONG#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face="AvantGarde Md BT" color=#008000 size=4#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/STRONG#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV class=cite align=left type="cite" cite=""#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV class=cite align=left type="cite" cite=""#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face="Comic Sans MS" color=#000080 size=4#ed_cl#19. You know that when it's 30 degrees outside, it's a hot day.#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl# #ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV class=cite align=left type="cite" cite=""#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV class=cite align=left type="cite" cite=""#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face="Comic Sans MS" color=#ff0000 size=4#ed_cl#20. You understand the Labatt Blue commercials.#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl# #ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#STRONG#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face="AvantGarde Md BT" color=#008000 size=4#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/STRONG#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV class=cite align=left type="cite" cite=""#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV class=cite align=left type="cite" cite=""#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#000080#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face="Comic Sans MS" size=4#ed_cl#21. You know how to pronounce and spell "Saskatchewan".#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl# #ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV class=cite align=left type="cite" cite=""#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV class=cite align=left type="cite" cite=""#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face="Comic Sans MS" color=#ff0000 size=4#ed_cl#22. You perk up when you hear the theme song from 'Hockey Night in Canada'.#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl# #ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV class=cite align=left type="cite" cite=""#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV class=cite align=left type="cite" cite=""#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#000080#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face="Comic Sans MS" size=4#ed_cl#23. You are in grade 12, not the 12th grade.#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl# #ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV class=cite align=left type="cite" cite=""#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV class=cite align=left type="cite" cite=""#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face="Comic Sans MS" color=#ff0000 size=4#ed_cl#24. "Eh?" is a very important part of your vocabulary, and is more polite than, "Huh?"#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl# #ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV align=left#ed_cl##ed_op#STRONG#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face="AvantGarde Md BT" color=#008000 size=4#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/STRONG#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV align=left#ed_cl##ed_op#STRONG#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face="AvantGarde Md BT" color=#000080 size=4#ed_cl#25.  You know that colour, neighbour, favourite are spelled correctly.#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/STRONG#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#STRONG#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face="AvantGarde Md BT" color=#008000 size=4#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/STRONG#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV class=cite align=left type="cite" cite=""#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV class=cite align=left type="cite" cite=""#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face="Comic Sans MS" color=#ff0000 size=4#ed_cl#26. You actually understand these jokes, and forward them to all of your Canadian friends! Then you send them to your American friends just to confuse them!#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
"No one can teach riding so well as a horse."
C.S. Lewis, "The Horse and His Boy"
Trufflemaker

Postby xena_n_joss » Tue Sep 27, 2005 1:53 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#hehe cute#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
When something goes wrong in a show, it's actually the best time because you learn from it. You ask yourself 'what can I do better?' When everything goes OK, you don't ask yourself that question --- ANKY
xena_n_joss
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby babytigger » Tue Sep 27, 2005 3:21 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#LMAO - good one!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Horses do think. Not very deeply, perhaps, but enough to get you into a lot of trouble." - Unknown
babytigger
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Location: there's no place like home! there's no place like home!

Postby Shoal » Tue Sep 27, 2005 3:21 pm

I always love Proud Canadian stuff.
Shoal

Postby Chisholm » Tue Sep 27, 2005 6:58 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#ff0000#ed_cl##ed_op#STRONG#ed_cl#Proud to be A CANADIAN EH!#ed_op#/STRONG#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#STRONG#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#ff0000#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/STRONG#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Chisholm
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby Leena » Tue Sep 27, 2005 7:04 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#AND YOU LOVE TIM HORTON'S COFFEE !!!!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Also Poutine !!!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Leena#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Leena
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby zooka » Tue Sep 27, 2005 8:16 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#hehe those were good so many of them are true!!!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
zooka
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby cadence » Wed Sep 28, 2005 11:29 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#say it isn't so, eh??  I agree the Tim Horton's coffee is a necessary addition to that list.  #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Patience! Practice! Persistence!
cadence
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby Eileen » Thu Sep 29, 2005 8:29 am

#ed_op#TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#TBODY#ed_cl##ed_op#TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"#ed_cl##ed_op#TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off"#ed_cl#Good News Gang..Timmie is becoming more and more popular in the States...I was in a rather small town in Ohio (at the laundry mat) lol....and guess who was in the same parking lot.....??? Tim of course...so naturally I had to go over and get a good ole coffee, and a muffin...the had all the same stuff and menue as we do hiere.  I knew that Tim was moving in slowly with Wendy's (is this a fling) this particular shop was on its own.  Yep they may spring up there like they did here, on every corner...wouldn't that be a little perk for the travelers.   I know...I am a hopeless addict to Tim's goodies.  #ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/TD#ed_cl##ed_op#/TR#ed_cl##ed_op#TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"#ed_cl##ed_op#TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV id=hotbar_promo#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/TD#ed_cl##ed_op#/TR#ed_cl##ed_op#/TBODY#ed_cl##ed_op#/TABLE#ed_cl#
s.w.ontario

The only horse one can truly trust is a dead one!!!
Eileen
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby Chisholm » Thu Sep 29, 2005 8:55 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Wow that's pretty neat.  Funny thing about Tim's when I was travelling out east.  I got lost and was on back roads trying to find my way back to the main highway.  But I desparately needed to go and I turned the corner and out in the middle of no where is a gas station with a good size Timmies.  I have never been so happy to see a Tim's.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Chisholm
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby Littlegreymare » Thu Sep 29, 2005 8:58 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#668f5a#ed_cl#Ah but guess what?#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#668f5a#ed_cl#Want to know why Tim's has the same menu down south? Because it's all shipped from good old Oakville, Ontario.#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#668f5a#ed_cl#Everything is pre-mixed, and in some areas, they even send down the water and other ingredients so everything is *consistent* all the way around :)#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#668f5a#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#668f5a#ed_cl#Coffee can be great, but if it's made with crappy water....well that changes everything lol!#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Littlegreymare
Groupie
Groupie

Postby tbbrat » Thu Sep 29, 2005 9:17 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#ROTFL, those are good - but only if you're Canadian! #ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys/Happy/4.gif"#ed_cl#  We've got visitors from England this week, and we're having to explain things to them, oh yes, one of them is Dutch.  We went to visit some friends of theirs down near Tillsonburg on their tobacco farm, and darn it, I didn't have any Stompin' Tom to play for them!  #ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys/Sad/11.gif"#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#As for Tim Horton's, I've been in every one on the westbound 401 between Montreal and Toronto!  Hauling horses from Quebec and trying to miss the TO rush hour.  I don't think their coffee is all that great, but it's one of the few places you can get reasonable tea, I think they actually use #ed_op#EM#ed_cl#hot#ed_op#/EM#ed_cl# water, and I much prefer their muffins and doughnuts to any of the other chains.  Don't #ed_op#EM#ed_cl#like#ed_op#/EM#ed_cl# Krispy Kreme!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I remember chatting to an American woman on another BB, and she said something about wearing toboggans if it got really cold #ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys/Happy/8.gif"#ed_cl#- I said, really, we used them for sliding down snowy hills, and did she mean balaclavas!  She didn't answer that one.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Meddle not in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!
tbbrat
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby Gemina » Thu Sep 29, 2005 9:56 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I love it. Will send it along for sure. Thanks.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Gemina
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby Pretty_Pony72 » Thu Sep 29, 2005 12:14 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#thats cute,#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Tim Hortons= my life haha I drink so much of their coffee it gives me head aches if i don't have one, maybe i should cut back! when i went down to the states all they had where these coffee time things.. ew#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Sometimes you have to trust what a horse did was right
Pretty_Pony72
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby graciespook » Thu Sep 29, 2005 1:08 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Hee hee...they all rang true in some form or another..I sent those out to friends ;)#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
graciespook
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Location: It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

Postby Horsecetra » Fri Sep 30, 2005 12:21 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#HAHAHA, that was really good....or really scary...I could relate to most of everything on that list!!!#ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys//embarrassed.gif"#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#TIMMIES?!?  someone say Tim Hortons??  Must have...........#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys//speechless.gif"#ed_cl#   #ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys//lick.gif"#ed_cl#   #ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys//ogre.gif"#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Horsecetra
Newbies
Newbies

Return to The Lounge