get to know each other

Talk about anything that catches your fancy, not necessarily horse-related. Just sit back, get comfortable and chat with friends.

Moderator: EC

get to know each other

Postby xena_n_joss » Thu Sep 29, 2005 1:43 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#a040ff#ed_cl#A - Age: 20#ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#B - Best Quality: patience#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#a040ff#ed_cl#C - Choice of Meat: chicken#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#a040ff#ed_cl#D - Dream Date: anywhere with richard #ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#E - Ex (most recent): lance#ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#F - Favorite Food: kraft dinner#ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#G - Greatest Accomplishment: training xena#ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#H - Happiest Day of Your Life: getting xena my horse, but ive had lots of happy days, meeting my current bf was one of them#ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#I - Internal Conflicts: stubborn#ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#J - Jail Time: uhhh no, one time me and my friend broke into this old house when we were in grade 8 because we heard there were dead cats in the basement, and the neighbours called the police, but we escaped through the back window#ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#K - Kool-Aid: red#ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#L - Love: Xena and Richard#ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#M - Most Valued Thing I Own: Xena, any of my stubben stuff#ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#N - Name: Josslyn #ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#O - Outfit You Love: jeans or my riding pants#ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#P - Pizza Toppings: pepperoni and chesse#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#a040ff#ed_cl#Q - Question You Want To Ask: #ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#R - Road Trip: anywhere#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#a040ff#ed_cl#S - Sport To Watch: dressage or cross country#ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#T - Television Show: the oc, house, ed, reba#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#a040ff#ed_cl#U - Unique Habit: umm i dunno?#ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#V - Voice: i dont know?#ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#W - Winter or summer: winter for skiing, summer for riding#ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#X - y? zzzzzz.. (x,y,z) sleep??#ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#Y - Your Name If You'd Been Born The Opposite Sex: wolfgang#ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#Z - Zodiac Sign: Taurus#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
When something goes wrong in a show, it's actually the best time because you learn from it. You ask yourself 'what can I do better?' When everything goes OK, you don't ask yourself that question --- ANKY
xena_n_joss
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: get to know each other

Postby chenders01 » Thu Sep 29, 2005 1:55 pm

#ed_op#P#ed_cl#Oh, cool!  I love these (helps me to procrastinate from working LOL!!).  #ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#a040ff#ed_cl#A - Age: #ed_op#FONT color=#0000bf#ed_cl#umm...old (40) LOL!!#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#B - Best Quality: #ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#0000bf#ed_cl#unemotional (level-headed)#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#a040ff#ed_cl#C - Choice of Meat: chicken #ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#0000bf#ed_cl#yup, I'll go with chicken too#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#a040ff#ed_cl#D - Dream Date: #ed_op#FONT color=#0000bf#ed_cl#anywhere, period.#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#E - Ex (most recent): #ed_op#FONT color=#0000bf#ed_cl#don't have one#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#F - Favorite Food: #ed_op#FONT color=#0000bf#ed_cl#pizza!!#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#G - Greatest Accomplishment: #ed_op#FONT color=#0000bf#ed_cl#hmmm???#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#H - Happiest Day of Your Life: #ed_op#FONT color=#0000bf#ed_cl#probably the day I got married#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#I - Internal Conflicts: #ed_op#FONT color=#0000bf#ed_cl#lack of confidence#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#J - Jail Time: #ed_op#FONT color=#0000bf#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl#I've always been a good girl!#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#0000bf#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#a040ff#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#K - Kool-Aid: #ed_op#FONT color=#0000bf#ed_cl#ewww!#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#L - Love: #ed_op#FONT color=#0000bf#ed_cl#Tequila and Leo#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#M - Most Valued Thing I Own: #ed_op#FONT color=#0000bf#ed_cl#my Wintec Isabell#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#0000bf#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#N - Name: #ed_op#FONT color=#0000bf#ed_cl#Chris#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#O - Outfit You Love: jeans #ed_op#FONT color=#0000bf#ed_cl#yes, jeans here too#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#P - Pizza Toppings: #ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#0000bf#ed_cl#everything!#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#a040ff#ed_cl#Q - Question You Want To Ask: #ed_op#FONT color=#0000bf#ed_cl#??#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl# #ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#R - Road Trip: anywhere #ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#0000bf#ed_cl#hmm...I'd like to see more of Canada#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#a040ff#ed_cl#S - Sport To Watch: #ed_op#FONT color=#0000bf#ed_cl#show jumping#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#T - Television Show: #ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#0000bf#ed_cl#Lost, 24 and Alias#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#a040ff#ed_cl#U - Unique Habit: #ed_op#FONT color=#0000bf#ed_cl#I'm a bit of a neat-freak#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#V - Voice: #ed_op#FONT color=#0000bf#ed_cl#huh??#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#W - Winter or summer: #ed_op#FONT color=#0000bf#ed_cl#used to be winter but now I'm always cold, so I prefer summer#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#X - #ed_op#FONT color=#0000bf#ed_cl#??#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#Y - Your Name If You'd Been Born The Opposite Sex: #ed_op#FONT color=#0000bf#ed_cl#oh god, do I have to tell this??  my parents would have named me "Jeffery Jay" if I had been born a boy (barf!)#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#Z - Zodiac Sign: #ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#0000bf#ed_cl#Capricorn#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
chenders01
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby cadence » Thu Sep 29, 2005 2:02 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#a040ff#ed_cl#A - Age: 35#ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#B - Best Quality: determination#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#a040ff#ed_cl#C - Choice of Meat: chicken#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#a040ff#ed_cl#D - Dream Date: A trip on horseback#ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#E - Ex (most recent): n/a#ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#F - Favorite Food: Chocolate#ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#G - Greatest Accomplishment: Dressage championships#ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#H - Happiest Day of Your Life:  Getting married.#ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#I - Internal Conflicts: stubborn#ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#J - Jail Time: Nope#ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#K - Kool-Aid:  Green#ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#L - Love: Peter and my horses#ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#M - Most Valued Thing I Own:  Engagement ring, not because it's worth millions but because I value it for what it means. #ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#N - Name: Carol#ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#O - Outfit You Love: jeans #ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#P - Pizza Toppings: pepperoni, green peppers, feta, tomatoes, olives#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#a040ff#ed_cl#Q - Question You Want To Ask:  Are you sure you wanted to say that? #ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#R - Road Trip: Across Canada#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#a040ff#ed_cl#S - Sport To Watch:  Show jumping.#ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#T - Television Show:  CSI (Miami, New York, Los Vegas); the show Los Vegas; Lost; Reba#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#a040ff#ed_cl#U - Unique Habit: Not that I know of. #ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#V - Voice:  Definitely not.  #ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#W - Winter or summer:  spring and fall because there are no flies and it is warm enough to be without a jacket and cool enough that you're not sweating to death. #ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#Xtras:   Yeah, a few too many around the waist.  :( #ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#Y - Your Name If You'd Been Born The Opposite Sex: Evan#ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#Z - Zodiac Sign: Virgo#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Last edited by cadence on Thu Sep 29, 2005 2:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Patience! Practice! Persistence!
cadence
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby graciespook » Thu Sep 29, 2005 2:10 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#SPAN class=postbody#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#000000 size=2#ed_cl# #ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#000000#ed_cl#A - Age: 22#ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#B - Best Quality: ambition#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#000000#ed_cl#C - Choice of Meat: beef#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#000000#ed_cl#D - Dream Date: one that I didn't have to pay for#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#000000#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#E - Ex (most recent): kevin#ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#F - Favorite Food: anything already made#ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#G - Greatest Accomplishment: my breakaway from home#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#H - Happiest Day of Your Life: My engagement#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#I - Internal Conflicts: self-esteem, etc etc#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#J - Jail Time:  Where do you think I'm writing from? :P JK#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#K - Kool-Aid: watermelon#ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#L - Love: Mr.Graciespooks#ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#M - Most Valued Thing I Own: Myself ;)#ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#N - Name: Michelle#ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#O - Outfit You Love: jeans#ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#P - Pizza Toppings: Bacon strips and green olives#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#000000#ed_cl#Q - Question You Want To Ask: Do things get easier as life goes on?#ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#R - Road Trip: Down East#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#000000#ed_cl#S - Sport To Watch: Riding#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#000000#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#T - Television Show: X Files, Simpsons#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#000000#ed_cl#U - Unique Habit: Nail Biting not really unique, but a habit, or smoking if you want to count that#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#000000#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#V - Voice: I used to compete in talent competitions! #ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#W - Winter or summer: Winter#ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#X - xrays...too many of them #ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#Y - Your Name If You'd Been Born The Opposite Sex: Lets go with Jordan..my mothers mentioned jordan#ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#Z - Zodiac Sign: aries..and boy am I ever!#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#/SPAN#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
graciespook
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Location: It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

Postby Kaleena » Thu Sep 29, 2005 2:14 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#SPAN class=postbody#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT size=2#ed_cl# #ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#a040ff#ed_cl#A - Age: #ed_op#FONT color=#000000#ed_cl#23#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#B - Best Quality: #ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#000000#ed_cl#loyalty and friendship#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#a040ff#ed_cl#C - Choice of Meat: #ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#000000#ed_cl#chicken#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#a040ff#ed_cl#D - Dream Date: #ed_op#FONT color=#000000#ed_cl#hmmm...don't really have one, but flying some where for the weekend would be cool#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#E - Ex (most recent): #ed_op#FONT color=#000000#ed_cl#don't have one#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#F - Favorite Food: #ed_op#FONT color=#000000#ed_cl#poutine or pizza (but I don't let myself eat those too often#ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys//smiley2.gif"#ed_cl#)#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#G - Greatest Accomplishment: #ed_op#FONT color=#000000#ed_cl#getting my BSc in Biology with honours#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#H - Happiest Day of Your Life: #ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#000000#ed_cl#thats a hard one...tomorrow is going to be pretty great as we are going to get our puppy!#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#a040ff#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#I - Internal Conflicts: #ed_op#FONT color=#000000#ed_cl#lack of confidence in myself and my abilities#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#J - Jail Time: #ed_op#FONT color=#000000#ed_cl#umm...no? and I don't plan on it#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#K - Kool-Aid: #ed_op#FONT color=#000000#ed_cl#yuck...too much sugar...i prefer milk or fruit juice#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#L - Love: #ed_op#FONT color=#000000#ed_cl#Jon, Cirrus, Glory, my family...and soon to add Hannah#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#M - Most Valued Thing I Own: #ed_op#FONT color=#000000#ed_cl#my horses of course, but more recently the ring that my dad bought me as a graduation present.#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#N - Name: #ed_op#FONT color=#000000#ed_cl#Erin#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#O - Outfit You Love: #ed_op#FONT color=#000000#ed_cl#jeans and a comfy sweatshirt#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#P - Pizza Toppings: #ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#000000#ed_cl#ham and bacon#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#a040ff#ed_cl#Q - Question You Want To Ask: #ed_op#FONT color=#000000#ed_cl#How come?#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#R - Road Trip: #ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#000000#ed_cl#Western Canada#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#a040ff#ed_cl#S - Sport To Watch: #ed_op#FONT color=#000000#ed_cl#in real life anything horse related...on tv Hockey isn't bad#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#T - Television Show: #ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#000000#ed_cl#The OC, ER, Amazing Race, Survivor, House, CSI, Prison Break.#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#a040ff#ed_cl#U - Unique Habit: #ed_op#FONT color=#000000#ed_cl#k...this is going to sound weird lol...but I have this blanket on my bed and it has ribbon around the edges and I constantly run the ribbon through my fingers, sometimes without even knowing I'm doing it.#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#V - Voice: #ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#000000#ed_cl#too young sounding#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#a040ff#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#W - Winter or summer: #ed_op#FONT color=#000000#ed_cl#summer for riding...winter for curling up with a good book beside the fire#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#X - y? #ed_op#FONT color=#000000#ed_cl#Y not?#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#Y - Your Name If You'd Been Born The Opposite Sex: #ed_op#FONT color=#000000#ed_cl#not sure I don't think my parents had a name picked out...possible Aaron#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#000000#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#Z - Zodiac Sign: #ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#000000#ed_cl#Aries#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/SPAN#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Kaleena
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby graciespook » Thu Sep 29, 2005 2:16 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Hey Kaleena..whens your bday??#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
graciespook
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Location: It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

Postby Lix » Thu Sep 29, 2005 2:26 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face=Tahoma color=#0060bf#ed_cl#A - Age: 23#ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#B - Best Quality: kindness#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face=Tahoma color=#0060bf#ed_cl#C - Choice of Meat: very rare steak or pepperettes#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face=Tahoma color=#0060bf#ed_cl#D - Dream Date: any date over a nice restaurant meal or a fondue at home#ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#E - Ex (most recent): I've forgotten about them#ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#F - Favorite Food: can't pick just one...  hot chicken wings, chips, subway toasted sub, flautas, grilled garlic shrimp... I could SO go on.  #ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face=Tahoma color=#0060bf#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#G - Greatest Accomplishment: buying a house at 19 and being able to buy my dream house/property at 22#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#H - Happiest Day of Your Life:  the day I got my 2 Boxer puppies and the day I got engaged#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#I - Internal Conflicts: desire to please all the time#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#J - Jail Time: Nope#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#K - Kool-Aid: red#ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#L - Love: my fantastic fiance and all my girls, Meeka, Reese, Ruby and Pooh#ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#M - Most Valued Thing I Own: my health#ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#N - Name: A#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#O - Outfit You Love: love love love boot cut blue jeans #ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#P - Pizza Toppings: green olives, pepperoni, chicken, tomatoes and mushrooms#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face=Tahoma color=#0060bf#ed_cl#Q - Question You Want To Ask: who are the "others" in the show Lost? ;)#ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#R - Road Trip: Maritimes (Canada)#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face=Tahoma color=#0060bf#ed_cl#S - Sport To Watch: cross-country#ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#T - Television Show: Lost!  #ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face=Tahoma color=#0060bf#ed_cl#U - Unique Habit: Obsessed with making sure I don't have food in my teeth#ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#V - Voice: I'm 23 but I find I sound like I'm 15#ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#W - Winter or summer: I love both for different reasons and couldn't live with just either of the seasons.#ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#X - ???#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face=Tahoma color=#0060bf#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#Y - Your Name If You'd Been Born The Opposite Sex:  I was ultrasounded as a boy and my name was to be Dominic#ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#Z - Zodiac Sign:  Gemini (and boy does it suit me!)#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Lix

Postby Pretty_Pony72 » Thu Sep 29, 2005 2:31 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#SPAN class=postbody#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT size=2#ed_cl# #ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#a040ff#ed_cl#A - Age: 15#ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#B - Best Quality: Fun to be around#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#a040ff#ed_cl#C - Choice of Meat: Salmon..if you consider that meat..#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#a040ff#ed_cl#D - Dream Date: go to the kentucky derby..don't have anyone special in mind though #ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#E - Ex (most recent): n/a lol#ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#F - Favorite Food: garlic noodles comp. of MnR #ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#G - Greatest Accomplishment: Not being afraid of riding#ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#H - Happiest Day of Your Life: Havn't had a long life but so far getting GT and finding out i could get Cole#ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#I - Internal Conflicts: I don't listen #ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#J - Jail Time: none#ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#K - Kool-Aid: strawberry i think..#ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#L - Love: My ponys and my family hehe#ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#M - Most Valued Thing I Own: GT and Cole, and my photoalbum of Ship#ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#N - Name: Christina #ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#O - Outfit You Love: sweat pants and jeans :)#ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#P - Pizza Toppings: mushrooms, green pepper, hot pepper, tomatoes#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#a040ff#ed_cl#Q - Question You Want To Ask: #ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#R - Road Trip: anywhere really..#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#a040ff#ed_cl#S - Sport To Watch: show jumping cross country#ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#T - Television Show: house, south park, chappelle show, #ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#a040ff#ed_cl#U - Unique Habit: When i come into the barn i have to do at least 3 things( sweep, mucking stalls, feed the horses, feed the kittens) #ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#V - Voice: i dont dunno..#ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#W - Winter or summer: summer i LOVE 30 degree weather makes me feel so warm lmao#ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#X - y? zzzzzz.. (x,y,z) what?#ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#Y - Your Name If You'd Been Born The Opposite Sex: Christopher#ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#Z - Zodiac Sign: Scorpio#ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/SPAN#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Sometimes you have to trust what a horse did was right
Pretty_Pony72
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby Ruth » Thu Sep 29, 2005 2:37 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#a040ff#ed_cl#A - Age: 36#ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#B - Best Quality: probably patience too#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#a040ff#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#a040ff#ed_cl#C - Choice of Meat: turkey#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#a040ff#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#a040ff#ed_cl#D - Dream Date: Louis from Interview with the Vampire #ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#E - Ex (most recent): Sean (aka Asshat)#ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#F - Favorite Food: Belgian Chocolate Truffle Mousse Cake or turkey#ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#G - Greatest Accomplishment: surviving this far, managing to have a small horse farm#ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#H - Happiest Day of Your Life: getting Tuffy, getting Dudley, getting Boomer#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#a040ff#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#I - Internal Conflicts: not much leaps to mind#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#J - Jail Time:  never spent time there myself, but I have had to visit a friend or two in my life!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#K - Kool-Aid: don't drink it#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#L - Love: most of my beasties, my family, my SO#ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#M - Most Valued Thing I Own: Boomer particularly, but I value all my horses#ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#N - Name: Ruth#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#O - Outfit You Love: wine colored long velvet dress#ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#P - Pizza Toppings: cardiac special - pepperoni, mushroom, bacon, extra cheese#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#a040ff#ed_cl#Q - Question You Want To Ask: ask who?#ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#R - Road Trip: Well, it used to be New Orleans, not so much at the moment#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#a040ff#ed_cl#S - Sport To Watch: dressage #ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#T - Television Show: The X-Files, The Simpsons, Coronation Street#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#a040ff#ed_cl#U - Unique Habit: practicing half-halts in my car? I have to pick just one?#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#a040ff#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#V - Voice: John Derringer#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#W - Winter or summer: summer#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#X - y? zzzzzz.. (x,y,z) sleep??#ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#Y - Your Name If You'd Been Born The Opposite Sex: I don't think they had picked one#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#Z - Zodiac Sign: Taurus#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Ruth
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby Ruth » Thu Sep 29, 2005 2:41 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Graciespook - it looks like if we lived together there wouldn't be much argument over what to watch on TV.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Ruth
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby graciespook » Thu Sep 29, 2005 2:47 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#No kidding! I was thinking the same thing when I read your post! I was so glad when Omni brought back the X-Files...now I get to see it from the beginning again! #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
graciespook
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby Kaleena » Thu Sep 29, 2005 2:51 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Graciespook - no jokes okay??? lol...my birthday is April Fools Day #ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys//smiley17.gif"#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Kaleena
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby graciespook » Thu Sep 29, 2005 2:54 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#lol....mine is the 7th, just curious if we were close and we are! #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
graciespook
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby babytigger » Thu Sep 29, 2005 2:54 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#SPAN class=postbody#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT size=2#ed_cl# #ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#a040ff#ed_cl#A - Age: 27#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#a040ff#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#B - Best Quality: dunno - organized, sometimes patient, usually responsible & level headed - take your pick! it depends on the day!#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#a040ff#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#a040ff#ed_cl#C - Choice of Meat: umm....beef, i guess, if there has to be meat#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#a040ff#ed_cl#D - Dream Date: ummm...Mel - i loff his eyes  #ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#E - Ex (most recent): Logan (aka Asshat)#ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#F - Favorite Food: Chocolate, almost anything chocolate#ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#G - Greatest Accomplishment: surviving thus far, managing to keep most of my sanity between hubby & kids#ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#H - Happiest Day of Your Life: kids being born, 2 days then#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#a040ff#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#I - Internal Conflicts: not much leaps to mind#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#J - Jail Time:  not unless they catch me!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#K - Kool-Aid: yuck!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#L - Love: Steve, Ashley, Kaitlyn, MOg, Kane & Holly...and soon the new kitty!!#ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#M - Most Valued Thing I Own: umm...a good pair of jeans?#ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#N - Name: Nikki#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#O - Outfit You Love: bring on them jeans!#ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#P - Pizza Toppings: green peppers, pineapple, ham, bacon, tomatos#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#a040ff#ed_cl#Q - Question You Want To Ask: why is the sky blue?#ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#R - Road Trip: see this country of ours#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#a040ff#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#a040ff#ed_cl#S - Sport To Watch: hockey takes precedence over all (yes, even show jumping & TB races!!)#ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#a040ff#ed_cl#T - Television Show: The OC, CSI, Desperate Housewives, my Leafs, and ER#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#a040ff#ed_cl#U - Unique Habit: umm....how about i constantly have to stop myself from biting my nails (which i'm trying to stop!)#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#a040ff#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#V - Voice: ummm....dunno.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#W - Winter or summer: argh - why not fall?#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#X - x-rays as well - definately had enough of 'em!#ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#Y - Your Name If You'd Been Born The Opposite Sex: never asked.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#Z - Zodiac Sign: Sagitarius#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/SPAN#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Horses do think. Not very deeply, perhaps, but enough to get you into a lot of trouble." - Unknown
babytigger
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Location: there's no place like home! there's no place like home!

Postby Ruth » Thu Sep 29, 2005 3:39 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Yes, Gracie, I just wish I could watch it every night. But yeah, I'm like a junkie getting a fix now that it's back on. My sister owns quite a number of episodes on VHS, maybe they will eventually do the whole series on DVD? That'd be nice, then my family would have something they'd like to buy me for Christmas that I'd actually want.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Ruth
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby graciespook » Thu Sep 29, 2005 3:45 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#It makes me go to bed at a decent hour and gives the two of us time together for an hour while we're awake :D#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
graciespook
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby Sodapoppers » Thu Sep 29, 2005 5:04 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#0060bf#ed_cl#OOh i LOVE these kinds of things :D #ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#0060bf#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#SPAN class=postbody#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#0060bf size=2#ed_cl# #ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#0060bf#ed_cl#A - Age: 22#ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#B - Best Quality: i want to learn #ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#0060bf#ed_cl#C - Choice of Meat: chicken#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#0060bf#ed_cl#D - Dream Date: fancy restaraunt...but dinner & movie would suffice too ;)#ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#E - Ex (most recent): blech #ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#F - Favorite Food: chicken & sea food#ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#G - Greatest Accomplishment: Getting Dream, getting a house.#ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#H - Happiest Day of Your Life: The day Dream came home.#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#0060bf#ed_cl#I - Internal Conflicts: Pig headed & determined#ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#J - Jail Time: nope#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#0060bf#ed_cl#K - Kool-Aid: watermelon or grape#ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#L - Love: Murdock & my horses#ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#M - Most Valued Thing I Own: All my horse stuff, and of course my 2 horses.#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#0060bf#ed_cl#N - Name: Tamara#ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#O - Outfit You Love: I just LOVE my show outfit. Very flattering!#ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#P - Pizza Toppings: ham and pineapple#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#0060bf#ed_cl#Q - Question You Want To Ask: Why can't everyone just get along?#ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#R - Road Trip: Niagra Falls or Temagami#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#0060bf#ed_cl#S - Sport To Watch: anything horsey#ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#T - Television Show: the black stallion, the simpsons#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#0060bf#ed_cl#U - Unique Habit: lecturing my friends about the technicalities of etiquite#ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#V - Voice: Vice, maybe? That would be cracking my joints.#ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#W - Winter or summer: Summer, no questions!#ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#X - y? zzzzzz.. (x,y,z) sleep??  - wtf?#ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#Y - Your Name If You'd Been Born The Opposite Sex: Dante#ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#Z - Zodiac Sign: Sagitarious, cheerleader of the zodiac #ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys/Teasing/16.gif"#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/SPAN#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
. ·'´)
¸.·´¸.·´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ ¸.·´
¸.·´¸.·*`·-»
Grab Life by the Sodapoppers
Sodapoppers
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby Pony Hunter » Thu Sep 29, 2005 6:16 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#0060bf#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#ff80ff#ed_cl#A - Age: 15#ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#B - Best Quality: I'm a fun person to hang out with#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#ff80ff#ed_cl#C - Choice of Meat: chicken I guess#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#ff80ff#ed_cl#D - Dream Date: Hmmmm#ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#E - Ex (most recent): #ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#F - Favorite Food: Chocolate #ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#G - Greatest Accomplishment: My latest is not dieing on Starlet my greenie. Oh and getting her going WTC and jumping .#ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#H - Happiest Day of Your Life: I think it was my first ever horse show? I forget#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#ff80ff#ed_cl#I - Internal Conflicts: Don't know, I'm perfect #ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys//smiley17.gif"#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#J - Jail Time: None I'm a goodie goodie#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#ff80ff#ed_cl#K - Kool-Aid: Grape#ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#L - Love: Myself, parents and my horses#ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#M - Most Valued Thing I Own: My horses, my tack, my Maplelawn, my Computer....#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#ff80ff#ed_cl#N - Name: Ashley#ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys//smiley4.gif"#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#O - Outfit You Love: Well I do love my Old Navy Hoodies and my Roxy belt. #ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#- Pizza Toppings: Cheese#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#ff80ff#ed_cl#Q - Question You Want To Ask: #ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#R - Road Trip: Horse Shopping road trips with Amy#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#ff80ff#ed_cl#S - Sport To Watch: Jumpers#ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#T - Television Show: One Tree Hill, The Simple Life, CSI, , The Amazing Race.#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#ff80ff#ed_cl#U - Unique Habit: I prefer dismounting on the wrong side. #ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#V - Voice: ?#ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#W - Winter or summer: Summer DUH#ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#X - y? zzzzzz.. (x,y,z) sleep?? - Huh? #ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#Y - Your Name If You'd Been Born The Opposite Sex: I don't know. #ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#ff80ff#ed_cl#**Edited because I have spelling issues. I can't type today...**#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#SPAN class=postbody#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" color=#ff40ff size=2#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/SPAN#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Pony Hunter

Postby zooka » Thu Sep 29, 2005 6:35 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Wow Ruth I think you are the only one out of the bunch so far that do not have jeans down for favourite outfit!!!!  congrats on being different!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
zooka
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby Sodapoppers » Thu Sep 29, 2005 6:45 pm

zooka wrote:#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Wow Ruth I think you are the only one out of the bunch so far that do not have jeans down for favourite outfit!!!!  congrats on being different!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#
#ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#I didn't either :D#ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
. ·'´)
¸.·´¸.·´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ ¸.·´
¸.·´¸.·*`·-»
Grab Life by the Sodapoppers
Sodapoppers
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Next

Return to The Lounge