A Wedding Thread for Ideas for the EC Brides to Be

Talk about anything that catches your fancy, not necessarily horse-related. Just sit back, get comfortable and chat with friends.

Moderator: EC

A Wedding Thread for Ideas for the EC Brides to Be

Postby geldinggirlie » Thu Oct 06, 2005 8:35 pm

I saw Gracie is now planning a full out wedding like the rest of us EC
Brides so I thought this might be a good idea for brainstorming between
us.#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
SOooo Far.  Chris & I are getting married in Key West on the
Enchantment of the Seas, we're actually getting married on the Ship now.#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
When we return home we're having a family reception (mostly for our mother's sakes) at Carmen's in Hamilton (a good price too!) #ed_op#br#ed_cl#
#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
How about the rest of you ? Need any idears ?  Got any good ones to pass on ?#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
geldinggirlie
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby xena_n_joss » Thu Oct 06, 2005 9:00 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#lol... oh dont worry.. I already have my wedding planned. uhh even though im actually not getting married haha. I told my bf I already have plans though.. he accepts that its the girls big dream day. #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I think if each bride-to-be posts the general ideal of the wedding we will all have some great ideas to offer. #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
When something goes wrong in a show, it's actually the best time because you learn from it. You ask yourself 'what can I do better?' When everything goes OK, you don't ask yourself that question --- ANKY
xena_n_joss
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby Lix » Fri Oct 07, 2005 6:52 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Xena - too cute how you already have thought of that stuff.  GU also seems pretty informed in that domain!  You girls will be very organized when it comes to actually planning!  #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Great idea to start this thread by the way GG!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I do need help with centerpieces if anyone has ideas.  I don't think I'm going to do the fish.  I wanted to try and incorporate pumpkins but I'm not sure what to put with them since I don't want it to look like Halloween or harvest time.  Tough, I know.  I've seen someone else cut the top of a pumpkin off and stuff it with flowers and it was beautiful but I'm that much of a 'flower person' so I was hoping to be able to incorporate something else.  For example, cut the top off and fill with water and have floating candles in it or something...  What else would be nice though?#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Other centerpiece ideas would be good too.  I have though of filling a glass vase with fruit (maybe lemons, or cranberries) and putting bamboo shoots in it.  But then there is no orange...#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#My colors are burnt orange, a touch of turquoise, brown and ivory.  #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I could also use ideas on decorating the acutal ceremony site.  It's by a river, with a old damn in ruins in the background.  It's beautiful so I just a couple little ideas to designate the actual ceremony site would be nice.  I really like natural things and lots of brown...  #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Lix

Postby graciespook » Fri Oct 07, 2005 7:22 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Well, we're doing ours outside, and I'm looking for ideas! #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I want a big white dress, and since Mr.GS is Scottish, I'm doing a sash with his clan tartan on it. We want fall theme--pumpkins, leaves, you name it. Looking for very cheap ideas!!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
graciespook
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Location: It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

Postby Littlegreymare » Fri Oct 07, 2005 7:49 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face=Verdana color=#668f5a size=2#ed_cl#It's an EXCELLENT idea to think of things ahead of  time :)#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face=Verdana color=#668f5a size=2#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face=Verdana color=#668f5a size=2#ed_cl#When I got engaged, all of a sudden it hit me - OMG! I don't know what I want at all! lol#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face=Verdana color=#668f5a size=2#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face=Verdana color=#668f5a size=2#ed_cl#But then again it was good because I didn't have this grand plan already, and wasn't freaking out if everything wasn't just "perfect".#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face=Verdana color=#668f5a size=2#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face=Verdana color=#668f5a size=2#ed_cl#We had ours outside, I wouldn't have wanted it any other way. And we lucked out with the weather, despite everyone's bad vibes.  And now we have formal warm things that we haven't even used :)#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Littlegreymare
Groupie
Groupie

Postby chenders01 » Fri Oct 07, 2005 8:07 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I was at a wedding a couple weekends ago.  The reception was a stand-up hors deuvres (sp?) buffet thing and the centrepieces on the tables were brown clay flowerpots filled with red apples, and then red ribbon tied around the pot, from the bottom up, with a bow on top.  Very simple yet very nice, and appropriate for a Fall wedding.  Lix, maybe you could do something similar, only with gourds, maybe (if you don't want to incorporate a new colour)??#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#  #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
chenders01
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby babytigger » Fri Oct 07, 2005 8:14 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#lix - i love floating candles...what about doing a pumpkin, the small ones?,   (top cut off) with a couple of floating candles, and having some leaves (fall colours, either fake or real - maybe wax them?), cranberries, and some fall coloured flowers around them ??#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#as for decorating the outside area.....is there going to be some sort of archway (whaddaya call them?) that you guys walk through or stand near? if so, i'd go with a wooden one & decorate it with leaves (maybe you can get "strings" of fake ones....) some cedar branches, willow, cattails.......#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#besides pumkins you could use gords, wheat, fruit like apples and pears, cattails, wheat, leaves, and other fall stuff besides using fall colored flowers. you could gather leaves of all shapes and sizes, and "gild" them also by spray painting them gold. these can be scattered on the tables. the candlelight would really makes them shimmer. and you can add some curly willow too.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Horses do think. Not very deeply, perhaps, but enough to get you into a lot of trouble." - Unknown
babytigger
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Location: there's no place like home! there's no place like home!

Postby xena_n_joss » Fri Oct 07, 2005 8:31 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#bf005f#ed_cl#Well I might as well tell you guys what my dream one is. Becuse who knows, maybe youll get some ideas???#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#bf005f#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#bf005f#ed_cl#Anyways, I want to go have my wedding ast this cottage resort type thing that I have been going to since I was born, my grandparents had been going there since before my grandma was even in the picture.... It is in a really cute tiny town in Muskoka, lots of cute shops and things. Very relaxing and low key. And it has sentimental value.#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#bf005f#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#bf005f#ed_cl#. It has 3 cottages, a 10 room hotel and a giant house you can rent. I dont want an overly huge wedding. So I figured I will rent all of those out asnd thats how many people I would get to come, I dont know very many people anyways. And plus there are all the people that actually live there that I know. #ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#bf005f#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#bf005f#ed_cl#Then I want my wedding in this small church down the road. That is just te minute detail though lol... After the wedding I will have the reception at this one cottage that is right on the private beach on this resort. And it will just be a fun thing, swimming and stuff like that. The cottage has a huge porch so i'll have food and everything there. I havent decided if I will have a caterer or not... But that doesnt matter now. #ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#bf005f#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#bf005f#ed_cl#And I would clean up the beach and dress it up and such. They have an antique canoe on the beach so I figured I could dress it up with nice flowers. And I would probly has some nice lights. #ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#bf005f#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#bf005f#ed_cl#I dont want some sticky hall type situation. I dont enjoy dancing that much so theres no point in having a night of dancing. #ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#bf005f#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#bf005f#ed_cl#Uhh ya.... sometimes I think I have too much time on my hands... lol#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
When something goes wrong in a show, it's actually the best time because you learn from it. You ask yourself 'what can I do better?' When everything goes OK, you don't ask yourself that question --- ANKY
xena_n_joss
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby *Giddy Up* » Fri Oct 07, 2005 2:54 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Oh yes, do I ever have an idea *taps head*!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Hmmm...for a centre piece, you could either sit a pumpkin or a vase with floating candle in the center and "sprinkle" leaves all around.  Or, you could get a vase and fill it with either stones or sand (coloured of course) and then have plants, or sticks of some sort with leaves on them sticking out. #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I also like the idea of an arbour for the outside decorated with plants/leaves. But with outside, unless there is absolutely nothing there, you probably dont' have to do much, just let the natural beauty show itself. But, if there is nothing there, maybe recruit a few trees with the leaves changing colour, or scatter leaves all around the ground where people will be sitting, the aisle and where you are actually standing to get married.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#My personal wedding idea would take place in spring/summer or early fall (when it's still warm out) and the reception would be outside under a tent, but the tent itself would be a shear material so you could see the stars. Then the tables and seats would ideally (probably be SO much more expensive) be cast iron, or pewter coloured and there would be a jazz band (full swing band, not small group) playing. But then again, that could be expensive, and some of the songs I'd like aren't jazz songs. I think I would like to get married in a church and have it decorated with white material (sash like) with some plants/flowers and white lights to decorate everything (there's a pretty close example in the movie "The Wedding Planner"). #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
*God forbid I go to any heaven where there are no horses*
*Giddy Up*
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby babytigger » Fri Oct 07, 2005 3:04 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#GU - thank you!! arbour - that was the word i was thinking of.......#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#i like the leaves around the seating area idea...nice.....and of course at the reception you could have the same idea on the serving tables (if it's buffet style)....or just spead out around the area, depending on it it's outside on inside (ie: outside - just scatter them everywhere...inside  - have the on the walls, furniture, etc...)#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Horses do think. Not very deeply, perhaps, but enough to get you into a lot of trouble." - Unknown
babytigger
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Location: there's no place like home! there's no place like home!

Postby Hev339 » Fri Oct 07, 2005 9:43 pm

Ok I catered a wedding a couple of weeks ago (my mom does it full time) and they had really nice - and simple- centre-pieces...so I thought I'd share.

It was a wide white candle sitting in a really simple, elegant glass bowl on each table. Then, we filled the bowls about halfway up with water, and added a pack of cranberries to each one...I can show you guys a picture! (a little dark but you get the idea).

Anyway, that is all the input I can give.

Good luck to all of you. :)
Hev339
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby geldinggirlie » Sat Oct 08, 2005 9:07 pm

I hoped that work, But what about something like that Lix ? Simple but Elegant and Fallish.

We have booked our reception Hall!! it's very exciting, It is definitely going to be a good party!

Xena -- Chris and I arent big on Dancing either, but we decided to have a full reception because everyone has so much fun at them.

A few people have commented on how odd it is we're inviting all the little kids in the family too - but you know what ? They have so much fun, and they get their own Special Dinners (pizza & Chicken fingers & Fries! YUM!) and they have soooo much fun, It's great to watch them dance around. Okay, ya, I'm so excited!

Oooh! We have walls on our house now too! I guess I should post some pictures soon.
geldinggirlie
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby *Giddy Up* » Sun Oct 09, 2005 3:21 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#That's nice GG. I like it.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#That was sort of the idea I had, but my idea had the leaves outside of the bowl- but I like the idea of them floating, but you'd have to make sure the leaves were fake because real ones would get all yucky.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
*Giddy Up*
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby geldinggirlie » Sun Oct 09, 2005 4:02 pm

Yes, yucky would be bad, you could totally sprinkle other leaves around the table.#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
well folks, I am T-365 days as of tomorrow!!! Holy Macaroni does time
ever fly.  I've almost been engaged for a year.  December 6 I
think?#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
I did a mock up of our invitations today, sort of, for some ideas and
to decide if we really like it.  Cant wait until Chris sees
it.  #ed_op#br#ed_cl#
#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
I'll post some pictures once I've done one up a real one.#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
geldinggirlie
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby Lix » Tue Oct 11, 2005 6:48 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Guys!  Thanks so much for the ideas!!! #ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys//smiley32.gif"#ed_cl##ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys//smiley14.gif"#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I actually bookmarked this thread because I love some of the ideas on it!  #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I don't have time to respond individually (gggrrrrr, I acutally have to work! :( lol) but you guys are very creative!  I'll try and come back on here later! ;)  Thanks again!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Lix

Postby geldinggirlie » Tue Oct 11, 2005 4:12 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#LIX!  How dare youw ork and not be on EC lol j/k#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Nothing new here.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I am officially under the 1 year mark though *YAY*!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
geldinggirlie
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby *Giddy Up* » Tue Oct 11, 2005 5:26 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#ooo, that must be very exciting GG!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
*Giddy Up*
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby *rickie* » Tue Oct 11, 2005 10:53 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face=Tahoma color=#c080ff size=4#ed_cl#Well I supposse I need to check in here......I appoligize, for being late, I was very sick last week, and then away for TG.#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face=Tahoma color=#c080ff size=4#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face=Tahoma color=#c080ff size=4#ed_cl#Anyways...while away at TG, Scott (fiance) and I  went and decided on a place for the cerimony. It will be in the museum back at home. This place use to be a big house, but now it's been transformed into a museum and is absolutely gorgeous.....maybe I can find some pictures on line...hmmmmm I'll see what I can do!#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face=Tahoma color=#c080ff size=4#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face=Tahoma color=#c080ff size=4#ed_cl#We also went around and checked out about catering....decided we're going to go with a Buffest dinner, but haven't decided what to serve...that will be a tough one, as I pretty much can't eat any meat (it doesn't agree with my tummy #ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys/Sad/8.gif"#ed_cl#) But we'll find something!#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face=Tahoma color=#c080ff size=4#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face=Tahoma color=#c080ff size=4#ed_cl#We also went and talked to a flowerest about flowers, and have decided on a flower...it is a red daisy mum....I'll have to find a picture of them later, and white roses, with some leaves, as well as possibly some dried wheat mixed in for bouquets.#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face=Tahoma color=#c080ff size=4#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face=Tahoma color=#c080ff size=4#ed_cl#I went and tried on Dresses a while back....and my *dream* dress didn't look like a dream, so I'm disappointed, and still without a dress! Oh well, we will see what happens....the plan is go dress shopping with my coach...seeing as how she seems to be the only one helping me, or at all excited about my wedding!...Oh how I miss her so much.....#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
I'm the proud new owner of a Fez! hahahaha
*rickie*
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby graciespook » Wed Oct 12, 2005 7:34 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Oohh, a museum..how exciting! That will be awesome.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
graciespook
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Location: It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

Postby geldinggirlie » Wed Oct 12, 2005 3:41 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Omg Miss Rickie! One day, when My honey is working weekends, you should come here to Hamilton and we can do the run of all the Bridal Stores (Cause there is so many!)  It'd be so much fun! And I can look for jewellery cause i have NO CLUE what kind of Jewellery i'm going to wear.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Well, Chris and I went to the Builders today to see what kind of choices we have for decorating.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#There is so much to choose from -- when we go back on November 4, I'm going to make sure we have a list of stuff for us to do, becuase it was mostly questions this time.  (like an hours worth!)   We think we have what we like for the Kitchen, and have ideas for the bathrooms.  We chose a couple carpets we liked but we've decided not to upgrade our carpet to Hardwood -- ya.,3400 dollars later!! We looked at each other and were like "We can do that for 1000 ourselves!"  so we're going to do it ourselves.  We did however to go with the Natural Oak Staircase.  The standard staircase was carpet Covered Pine, and we want something a bit more fancy.  It's very beautiful though.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Holy man, I'm not sure I like this growing up thing -- way too many grown up decisions!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
geldinggirlie
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Next

Return to The Lounge