Escape From Realty

Talk about anything that catches your fancy, not necessarily horse-related. Just sit back, get comfortable and chat with friends.

Moderator: EC

Escape From Realty

Postby Tinkerbell27 » Sat Oct 08, 2005 1:41 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#If you had a chance to escape from realty where would you go? What would you do?#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Tink#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Tinkerbell27
Newbies
Newbies

Postby lifeafterracing » Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:22 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I'd go to the holodeck on the Starship Enterprize and from there I could  create any scenario, limited only by my imagination.  #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Where would you go Tinkerbell27?#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
lifeafterracing

Postby Eileen » Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:49 pm

#ed_op#TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#TBODY#ed_cl##ed_op#TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"#ed_cl##ed_op#TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off"#ed_cl#I would go somewhere that has moderate temps year round and has lots of forest and moutains and streams and trails and a little old cabin way back off the beaten path and a little old barn and alll the pasture that was needed, and I would ride all day everyday.  Of course there would be someone there to do all the domestic duties, buy groceries, keep the place clean and do all the "work" type jobs.  lol well you did say "dream" didn't you  lol#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/TD#ed_cl##ed_op#/TR#ed_cl##ed_op#TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"#ed_cl##ed_op#TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV id=hotbar_promo#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/TD#ed_cl##ed_op#/TR#ed_cl##ed_op#/TBODY#ed_cl##ed_op#/TABLE#ed_cl#
s.w.ontario

The only horse one can truly trust is a dead one!!!
Eileen
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby Eileen » Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:53 pm

#ed_op#TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#TBODY#ed_cl##ed_op#TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"#ed_cl##ed_op#TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off"#ed_cl#ooooops, just reread your first post...the word "dream" was not mentioned....ok so I am escaping reality...the only way I know how to do that is dream....lol#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/TD#ed_cl##ed_op#/TR#ed_cl##ed_op#TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"#ed_cl##ed_op#TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV id=hotbar_promo#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/TD#ed_cl##ed_op#/TR#ed_cl##ed_op#/TBODY#ed_cl##ed_op#/TABLE#ed_cl#
s.w.ontario

Eileen
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby Tinkerbell27 » Sat Oct 08, 2005 5:50 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I guess I would do the same as you Eileen, Maybe if I come into some money.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I never thought when I created the post I should have also asked what would you do if money wasnt a problem, what would you do then??#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Guess its just one of thoses things, what if I had money type of questions.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Tink#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Tinkerbell27
Newbies
Newbies

Postby Eileen » Sat Oct 08, 2005 9:23 pm

#ed_op#TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#TBODY#ed_cl##ed_op#TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"#ed_cl##ed_op#TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off"#ed_cl#Oh well if $$ was no problem then...I would probably do the same thing only I would lease the land somewhere that I wanted to ride...like for a season...and ride that area till the cows came home.  The following year I would lease a different property in another area and ride that till the cows came home...and on and on and on....lol #ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/TD#ed_cl##ed_op#/TR#ed_cl##ed_op#TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"#ed_cl##ed_op#TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV id=hotbar_promo#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/TD#ed_cl##ed_op#/TR#ed_cl##ed_op#/TBODY#ed_cl##ed_op#/TABLE#ed_cl#
s.w.ontario

Eileen
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby Tinkerbell27 » Sat Oct 08, 2005 9:43 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Defently sounds like a good thing Eileen,#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I think that if money wasnt a problem I would travel for about a year or so, see the world then settle down, not quite sure doing what, but Iam sure it would involve my  Fur Person and wonderful weather.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Tink#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Tinkerbell27
Newbies
Newbies

Postby *Giddy Up* » Sat Oct 08, 2005 10:47 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I'd love to go on a riding vacation. Riding along the beach is great. #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I've also always wanted to see the world. I must go to Europe, Hawaii and Bora Bora. #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
*God forbid I go to any heaven where there are no horses*
*Giddy Up*
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Re: Escape From Realty

Postby Ruth » Sun Oct 09, 2005 12:51 pm

Tinkerbell27 wrote:#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#If you had a chance to escape from realty where would you go? What would you do?#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Tink#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Well, I'm not a realtor so I don't have to escape from realty.#ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys/Happy/1.gif"#ed_cl# Real#ed_op#STRONG#ed_cl#i#ed_op#/STRONG#ed_cl#ty, however, I escape from everytime I ride my horse. Also visiting my mother, believe it or not.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Ruth
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Return to The Lounge