Goldmil Farms anyone?

Talk about anything that catches your fancy, not necessarily horse-related. Just sit back, get comfortable and chat with friends.

Moderator: EC

Postby Kaleena » Tue Nov 15, 2005 8:38 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Well thats understandable :) Having a horse in university was tough, money wise and time wise! Plus the short notice didn't help you any. I'm glad he went to a good home so that you don't have to worry about him anymore #ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys//smiley20.gif"#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Kaleena
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby Flyin' High » Wed Nov 16, 2005 5:26 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#here's a bit of an update - ( i like my coach havin connections)#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#-Armani ( the younger TB gelding, was sold to a lady in Zephyr, he's doing well, but wes diagnosed in his vet check with early signs of arthritis in his knees...#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#-Spririt (2.5 y/o).. not too sure, but i dont think he was sold with the others... the reason i believe this is because HE'S COMING TO MY BARN IN DECEMBER!!!!... ohh boy this will be interesting!! i can still remember trying to tech that horse groundmanners a year ago, and him trying to plant his feet in my head...#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#from what i've heard from a few people, milton isnt making too many friends in his deals right now either... i know quite a few people have been offended, and tricked when dealing with him in business in recent weeks...#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Flyin' High

Postby rebelrouser » Wed Nov 16, 2005 9:49 pm

I've heard that as well...about Armani and the making deals thing with Milt...Sorry Flyin high what's was your name again? Were you the one who owned (owns) Nike?
rebelrouser
Newbies
Newbies

Postby Flyin' High » Wed Nov 16, 2005 9:56 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#rebel - yep im the one who owns nike!! (my avatar pik is actually him the first day i owned him, he's actually standing in the outdoor ring AT GOLDMIL!!)#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#i promise the for anyone interested ill post updates on spirits training from time to time.. hehe see if the little handful and get calmed down a bit! hehe#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Last edited by Flyin' High on Wed Nov 16, 2005 10:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Flyin' High

Postby rebelrouser » Wed Nov 16, 2005 9:57 pm

That sounds awesome...he's such a cutie...not so good on manners...but a cutie
rebelrouser
Newbies
Newbies

spirit

Postby Dani77 » Wed Nov 16, 2005 10:44 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Spirit has definitely improved since you saw him last.. lol mainly thanks to his being gelded.  He has not however had much training even since you left, (despite what milt might say!! lol!) so i would keep that in mind when dealing with him.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Dani
Dani77
Newbies
Newbies

Postby Flyin' High » Thu Nov 17, 2005 1:28 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Dani, i dont have any doubt that he hasnt improved, if he HADNT improved i'd be EXTREMELY  worried!! oh well, i'll only know how much he's improved when i see him!! #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#(thank god he's been gelded!!)#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Flyin' High

Postby spotz » Sat Nov 19, 2005 7:00 am

Well I will speak up for Milt as he isn't here to defend himself....#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
Armani was NOT diagnosed with Arthritis....#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
The vet's exact words were he might be predisposed to Arthritis &
was being used as a tactic just to get the horse for less money!! 
When they told Milt what the vet said, he said then don't buy
him....the buyers then called him back & said they really wanted
him, but for less money....if Milt had more time he said he wouldn't
have sold him to them! #ed_op#br#ed_cl#
As for him lying about Spirit...I was told the horse was very VERY
green, & Alieta had only been on him a couple of times at walk
& trot & he needed alot of work...so where's the lie?#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
I also heard alot of people were trying to buy farm equipment &
stuff from Milt for insulting prices!!.....offering him $200 for a huge
tractor with a front end loader or $50 for a hay elevator is a
joke!  I find the Vultures always come out in situations like this
to try & take advantage!!#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
Rebel, Klondike, Popper & Spirit are now at Martingale farm in Zephyr....#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
Koscheym, Big Mac, Jake & Fancy are now at Warden Equestrian
Ctr.....run at Les Wagshals Arabian Farm on Woodbine & Aurora...#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
If Candy is not sold she might end up at Barkeys auction........sad!!!#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
"Get Spotted In A Crowd...Ride An Appaloosa!"
"I'M HOT 4 SPOTZ"
My Patty!
spotz
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Previous

Return to The Lounge