Points to Ponder

Talk about anything that catches your fancy, not necessarily horse-related. Just sit back, get comfortable and chat with friends.

Moderator: EC

Points to Ponder

Postby Cheryl » Thu Oct 13, 2005 12:38 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#UL#ed_cl##ed_op#LI#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face=Arial#ed_cl#Why does the sun lighten our hair, but make our skin darker?  We get skin cancer from the sun, why doesn't our hair get cancer?#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl# #ed_op#LI#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face=Arial#ed_cl#Why doesn't glue stick to the inside of the bottle?  Or does it?#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl# #ed_op#LI#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face=Arial#ed_cl#Why don't you ever see the headline "Psychic Wins Lottery"?#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl# #ed_op#LI#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face=Arial#ed_cl#Why is "abbreviated" such a long word?#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl# #ed_op#LI#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face=Arial#ed_cl#Why are so many horse women English teachers?  #ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl# #ed_op#LI#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face=Arial#ed_cl#Why is it that doctors call what they do "practice"?  Even your mechanic calls it service.#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl# #ed_op#LI#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face=Arial#ed_cl#Why is it that rain drops but snow falls?  #ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl# #ed_op#LI#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face=Arial#ed_cl#Why is it that when you're driving and think your lost you turn down the radio? #ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#LI#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face=Arial#ed_cl#Why is the third hand on the watch called a second hand?#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl# #ed_op#LI#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face=Arial#ed_cl#Why isn't there mouse-flavored cat food or a dead groundhog flavored dog food?#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl# #ed_op#LI#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face=Arial#ed_cl#If everything tastes like chicken, what do chickens taste like?#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl# #ed_op#LI#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face=Arial#ed_cl#When dog food is new and improved tasting, who tests it?#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl# #ed_op#LI#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face=Arial#ed_cl#Why didn't Noah swat those two mosquitoes? #ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/LI#ed_cl##ed_op#/UL#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl# #ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
I lift my margarita and drink a salute to Marty, Quarter Horse Extraordinaire, Most Pleasant Packer, Companion To The End. May his suffering be little, his passing be easy and may we find each other again, drawn by love and kindred spirit.
Cheryl

Postby xena_n_joss » Thu Oct 13, 2005 6:00 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#yes, why didnt noah swat those 2 mosquitos? lol#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
When something goes wrong in a show, it's actually the best time because you learn from it. You ask yourself 'what can I do better?' When everything goes OK, you don't ask yourself that question --- ANKY
xena_n_joss
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby graciespook » Thu Oct 13, 2005 7:36 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#stupid mosquitos...#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
graciespook
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Location: It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

Postby MacnRio » Thu Oct 13, 2005 9:13 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Ditto on the mosquitos!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Very cute Cheryl, thanks for sharing!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
The more I know about men, the more I like my horse(s)

On the first day God created horses, on the second day he painted them.
MacnRio
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby ~*Pony Luver*~ » Thu Oct 13, 2005 3:04 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#too cute and soooo true! :)#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Some of us are like wheelbarrows, only useful when pushed and easily upset.
~*Pony Luver*~

Postby Emerald » Fri Oct 14, 2005 2:05 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#The Mosquitos were probably hiding, or Noah tried to swat them but they got out of the way and kept coming back , like those PESKY flys!!!!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Emerald

Postby Positively4thStreet » Fri Oct 14, 2005 2:11 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Hah, fun list.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Some of them do have answers, though...#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#LI#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face=Arial#ed_cl#Why does the sun lighten our hair, but make our skin darker?  We get skin cancer from the sun, why doesn't our hair get cancer?#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl# #ed_op#/LI#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#-Because your hair is dead, and isn't an organ. Skin, on the other hand, is. Notice how a juice box lightens in the sun? Kind of the same thing.#ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face=Arial#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl# #ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#LI#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face=Arial#ed_cl#Why is the third hand on the watch called a second hand?#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/LI#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#-Cute, but obvious answer-- counts the seconds. #ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#LI#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face=Arial#ed_cl#When dog food is new and improved tasting, who tests it?#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl# #ed_op#/LI#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#..Dogs?#ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#LI#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face=Arial#ed_cl#Why didn't Noah swat those two mosquitoes? #ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/LI#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face=Arial#ed_cl#It's pretty hard to swat a mosquito. They can fly out of reach.#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/P#ed_cl#
Positively4thStreet
Groupie
Groupie

Postby zooka » Sat Oct 15, 2005 10:58 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#those are good i have seen some of them before but I never remember until I read them again#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
zooka
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Return to The Lounge