Calm In Your Life

Talk about anything that catches your fancy, not necessarily horse-related. Just sit back, get comfortable and chat with friends.

Moderator: EC

Calm In Your Life

Postby Dee22 » Thu Oct 13, 2005 9:31 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face=Tahoma#ed_cl#Calm in your life#ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#I am passing this on to you because it definitely worked for me and #ed_op#BR#ed_cl#we all could use more calm in our lives. By following the simple advice I#ed_op#BR#ed_cl#heard on a Dr. Phil show, I have finally found inner peace.#ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#Dr. Phil proclaimed that the way to achieve inner peace is to #ed_op#BR#ed_cl#finish all the things you have started. So I looked around my house to see #ed_op#BR#ed_cl#things I started and hadn't finished; and, before leaving the house this #ed_op#BR#ed_cl#morning, I finished off a bottle of Merlot, a bottle of White Zinfandel, a #ed_op#BR#ed_cl#bottle of Baileys, a bottle of Kahlua, a package of Oreos, the remainder of #ed_op#BR#ed_cl#both Prozac and Valium prescriptions, the rest of the Cheesecake, some #ed_op#BR#ed_cl#Saltines and a box of chocolates.#ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#You have no idea how freaking good I feel.#ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#Please pass this on to those you feel are in need of inner peace.#ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#No need to thank me.#ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#BLOCKQUOTE style="PADDING-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #a0c6e5 2px solid"#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT size=3#ed_cl#Thank Dr. Phil#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face=Verdana color=#0000ff size=2#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#/BLOCKQUOTE#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Dee22
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby Dee22 » Thu Oct 13, 2005 9:33 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#got this little piece of advice e-mailed to me this morning... doesn't sound like a bad idea eh?#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Dee22
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby Megan Ball » Thu Oct 13, 2005 9:47 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#lmao that is too funny!!!!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Rocket - TB
Kenzie - Arabian
Peanut - pony
Toffee - Welsh x pony
Whisper - Spotted Draft
Megan Ball

Postby graciespook » Thu Oct 13, 2005 10:07 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I got that a few weeks ago...very good!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
graciespook
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Location: It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

Postby babytigger » Thu Oct 13, 2005 10:52 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#LMAO!! good one dee....love it.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Horses do think. Not very deeply, perhaps, but enough to get you into a lot of trouble." - Unknown
babytigger
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Location: there's no place like home! there's no place like home!

Postby MacnRio » Thu Oct 13, 2005 11:27 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Hee hee, that's funny!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
The more I know about men, the more I like my horse(s)

On the first day God created horses, on the second day he painted them.
MacnRio
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby BarnBratCSA » Thu Oct 13, 2005 12:20 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#hahaha, that is fantastic advice!   I should try that the next time I decide to take 8 girls age 13-16 to a horse show, plus 6 horses  BY MYSELF. hehehe. #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
BarnBratCSA
Groupie
Groupie

Postby Emerald » Thu Oct 13, 2005 1:42 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#LOL, Dee that was soooo funny, here I was actually expecting to be lighting candles and some wierd chants,#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys/Happy/8.gif"#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Emerald

Postby ~*Pony Luver*~ » Thu Oct 13, 2005 3:14 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#tee heee too cute#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Some of us are like wheelbarrows, only useful when pushed and easily upset.
~*Pony Luver*~

Return to The Lounge