men are like...

Talk about anything that catches your fancy, not necessarily horse-related. Just sit back, get comfortable and chat with friends.

Moderator: EC

men are like...

Postby xena_n_joss » Mon Oct 17, 2005 11:07 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#ff007f#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT size=5#ed_cl#1. Men are like ......#ed_op#B#ed_cl#..#ed_op#/B#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt" size=4#ed_cl##ed_op#B#ed_cl#Laxatives#ed_op#/B#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT style="FONT-SIZE: 14pt" size=5#ed_cl##ed_op#B#ed_cl#.#ed_op#/B#ed_cl#..... They irritate the crap out of you.#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT style="FONT-SIZE: 14pt" size=5#ed_cl#2. Men are like ......#ed_op#B#ed_cl#.Bananas#ed_op#/B#ed_cl#...... The older they get, the less firm they are.#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT style="FONT-SIZE: 14pt" size=5#ed_cl#3. Men are like ........#ed_op#B#ed_cl#Weather#ed_op#/B#ed_cl#..... Nothing can be done to change them.#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT style="FONT-SIZE: 14pt" size=5#ed_cl#4. Men are like .#ed_op#B#ed_cl#Blenders.#ed_op#/B#ed_cl#... You need One, but you're not quite sure why.#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT style="FONT-SIZE: 14pt" size=5#ed_cl#5. Men are like .......#ed_op#B#ed_cl#Chocolate Bars#ed_op#/B#ed_cl#.... Sweet, smooth, &they usually head right for your hips.#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT style="FONT-SIZE: 14pt" size=5#ed_cl#6. Men are like ....#ed_op#B#ed_cl#Commercials#ed_op#/B#ed_cl#...... You can't believe a word they say.#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT style="FONT-SIZE: 14pt" size=5#ed_cl#7. Men are like .#ed_op#B#ed_cl#Department Stores#ed_op#/B#ed_cl#..... Their clothes are always 1/2 off.#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT style="FONT-SIZE: 14pt" size=5#ed_cl#8. Men are like .......#ed_op#B#ed_cl#.Government Bonds..#ed_op#/B#ed_cl#.... They take soooooooo long to mature.#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT style="FONT-SIZE: 14pt" size=5#ed_cl#9. Men are like ......#ed_op#B#ed_cl#.Mascara#ed_op#/B#ed_cl#...... They usually run at the first sign of emotion.#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT style="FONT-SIZE: 14pt" size=5#ed_cl#10. Men are like .#ed_op#B#ed_cl#.Popcorn#ed_op#/B#ed_cl#.....  They satisfy you, but only for a little while. #ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT style="FONT-SIZE: 14pt" size=5#ed_cl#11. Men are like . #ed_op#B#ed_cl#Snowstorms#ed_op#/B#ed_cl#.... You never know when they're coming, how many inchesyou'll get or how long it will last.#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT style="FONT-SIZE: 14pt" size=5#ed_cl#12. Men are like ........#ed_op#B#ed_cl#Lava Lamps#ed_op#/B#ed_cl#.... Fun to look at, but not very bright.#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT style="FONT-SIZE: 14pt" size=5#ed_cl#13. Men are like .P#ed_op#B#ed_cl#arking Spots#ed_op#/B#ed_cl#....... All the good ones are taken, the rest are handicapped.#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
When something goes wrong in a show, it's actually the best time because you learn from it. You ask yourself 'what can I do better?' When everything goes OK, you don't ask yourself that question --- ANKY
xena_n_joss
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby Kaleena » Mon Oct 17, 2005 11:11 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#LOL...I liked that one! Thanks Xena!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Kaleena
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby Pretty_Pony72 » Mon Oct 17, 2005 11:48 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#lmao#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Sometimes you have to trust what a horse did was right
Pretty_Pony72
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby Pretty_Pony72 » Mon Oct 17, 2005 11:48 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#lmao#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Sometimes you have to trust what a horse did was right
Pretty_Pony72
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby babytigger » Mon Oct 17, 2005 11:55 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#looks like PP72 laughed twice as hard at that one.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#it's good Xena...LOL.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#gotta email that one.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Horses do think. Not very deeply, perhaps, but enough to get you into a lot of trouble." - Unknown
babytigger
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Location: there's no place like home! there's no place like home!

Postby BarnBratCSA » Mon Oct 17, 2005 12:29 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#hehe, that was good.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Have you guys heard the Shania Twain song "men are like shoes"?  here's the lyrics:#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT size=1#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#Men#ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#Have you ever tried to figure 'em out#ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#Huh, yeah me, too#ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#But I ain't got no clue, How 'bout you#ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#Men are like shoes, Made to confuse#ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#Yeah, there's so many of 'em#ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#I don't know which ones to choose (#ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#Oh, sing it to me If you agree#ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#There's the kind made for runnin'#ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#The sneakers and the lowdown heels#ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#The kind that'll keep you on your toes#ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#And every girl knows 'a how that feels #ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#Ah, sing it with me#ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#You got your kickers and your rovers#ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#Your everyday loafers#ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#And some that you can never find#ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#You got your slippers and your zippers#ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#Your grabbers and your grippers#ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#And man, don't you hate that kind#ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#Some you wear in#ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#And some you wear out#ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#And some you wanna leave behind#ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#Sometimes you hate 'em#ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#(And) sometimes you love 'em#ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#I guess it all depends on which way you rub 'em#ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#But a girl can never have too many of 'em#ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#It's amazing what a little polish will do#ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#Some can polish up pretty good, ah#ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#I ain't got time for the flip flop kind#ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#Men are like shoes#ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#Some make you feel ten feet tall#ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#Some make you feel so small#ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#And some you wanna leave out in the hall#ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#Or make you feel like kickin' the wall (yeah, yeah, yeah)#ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#Ah, sing it with me, girls, ooh (yeah, yeah, yeah)#ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#Mmm#ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#You got your kickers and your rovers#ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#Your everyday loafers#ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#And some that you can never find#ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#You got your slippers and your zippers#ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#Your grabbers and your grippers#ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#And man, don't you hate that kind#ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#Some you wear in#ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#And some you wear out#ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#And some you wanna leave behind#ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#Sometimes you hate 'em#ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#(And) sometimes you love 'em#ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#I guess it all depends on which way you rub 'em#ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#But a girl can never have too many of 'em#ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#It's amazin' what a little polish will do#ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#Some clean up good#ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#Just like new#ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#Some you can't afford#ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#Some are real cheap#ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#Some are good for bummin' around on the beach#ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#You got your kickers and your rovers#ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#Your everyday loafers#ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#And some that you can never find#ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#You got your slippers and your zippers#ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#Your grabbers and your grippers#ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#And man, don't you hate that kind#ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#Some you wear in#ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#And some you wear out#ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#And some you wanna leave behind#ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#Sometimes you hate 'em#ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#(And) sometimes you love 'em#ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#I guess it all depends on which way you rub 'em#ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#But a girl can never have too many of 'em#ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#Men are like shoes#ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
BarnBratCSA
Groupie
Groupie

Postby graciespook » Mon Oct 17, 2005 1:12 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I'll have to pass that one around Xena..hehe#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
graciespook
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Location: It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

Postby zooka » Mon Oct 17, 2005 3:12 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#lol that was good Xena#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
zooka
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby Sodapoppers » Mon Oct 17, 2005 4:11 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#0060bf#ed_cl#haha that was a good laugh! :D#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
. ·'´)
¸.·´¸.·´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ ¸.·´
¸.·´¸.·*`·-»
Grab Life by the Sodapoppers
Sodapoppers
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby tanya » Mon Oct 17, 2005 4:12 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Very funny !#ed_op#IMG src="/richedit/smileys/cheeky.gif"#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
The sighted sees not the world but the blind sees the world in one small child.
tanya
Groupie
Groupie

Postby Chisholm » Mon Oct 17, 2005 8:24 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#LOL. I like the Department store one, clothes 1/2 off.  I hate men that can't keep their clothes on properly it's disgusting. #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Chisholm
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby xena_n_joss » Mon Oct 17, 2005 9:02 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#hehe I like the first one and the lava lamp one. They are so true sometimes! #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Guys can be so dumb, ecspecially ones my age, this guy I dated awhile ago that works at my work came up to me today at work while I was on the phone and was like are you busy. I must my cx and im like YES IM ON A CALL... (like what did it look like?) so he goes away and comes back not 5 minutes later... I was off the call, just logging notes, trying to hurry because we're busy and he starts going on about how he quit and todays his last day lalalala... Im like, ok well have fun at your new job. And he KEEPS GOING?!?!?!? He kept going on about leaving and I was being really snotty to him, I couldnt believe he couldnt take a freaking hint. I just like turned around and started typing. He finally left. But ugh, I had told him like 50 times I didnt want to talk to him anymore haha. #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#We do get some cute emails at work though so I usually post them. #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
When something goes wrong in a show, it's actually the best time because you learn from it. You ask yourself 'what can I do better?' When everything goes OK, you don't ask yourself that question --- ANKY
xena_n_joss
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby *Giddy Up* » Mon Oct 17, 2005 9:54 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#lol, I like it.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Yes, I've heard Shania Twain's song. It's quite catchy. #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
*God forbid I go to any heaven where there are no horses*
*Giddy Up*
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby BarnBratCSA » Tue Oct 18, 2005 8:40 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#xena, I agree...guys ARE annoying.  I'm 21, and guys my age are really bad.  hehe.  I've got one friend that practically LIVES in the gym and all he can talk about is either how big his muscles are, how much time he spent at the gym, or how drunk he got this weekend.  He's 24!  I dunno, I've always thought I'm very mature for my age (most of my girl friends are older than me, or share a similar personality) so immaturity like that really annoys me! #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
BarnBratCSA
Groupie
Groupie

Return to The Lounge