alllllmmost there

Talk about anything that catches your fancy, not necessarily horse-related. Just sit back, get comfortable and chat with friends.

Moderator: EC

alllllmmost there

Postby graciespook » Wed Oct 19, 2005 3:35 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Almost at a thousand..wow..sometimes it seems like so little, other times, I wonder how many hours I've spent on here! #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
graciespook
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Location: It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

Postby lifeafterracing » Wed Oct 19, 2005 5:25 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#What do you mean, #ed_op#EM#ed_cl#almost#ed_op#/EM#ed_cl# at a thousand?  You #ed_op#EM#ed_cl##ed_op#STRONG#ed_cl#are#ed_op#/STRONG#ed_cl# #ed_op#/EM#ed_cl#at a thousand.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys/Happy/11.gif"#ed_cl#  #ed_op#STRONG#ed_cl#CONGRATULATIONS!#ed_op#/STRONG#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
lifeafterracing

Postby Hev339 » Wed Oct 19, 2005 6:32 pm

Congrats on 1000 Gracie...#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
Seems I reached 1000 as well and didn't even notice. #ed_op#img src="richedit/smileys/Shocked/5.gif"#ed_cl##ed_op#br#ed_cl#
And yes, it's strange...I'm glad there is no way to count how many hours you spend on here. lol. #ed_op#br#ed_cl#
Hev339
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby babytigger » Wed Oct 19, 2005 8:40 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#congrats to both of you!!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Horses do think. Not very deeply, perhaps, but enough to get you into a lot of trouble." - Unknown
babytigger
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Location: there's no place like home! there's no place like home!

Postby xena_n_joss » Wed Oct 19, 2005 9:21 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#hehe see, I told you it wouldnt be long. #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Hey I got a question for ya, for passport pictures can you use digital photos yet? When I had my pony's passport done I recall there being a restriction on digital photos? I dont really want to take a whole roll of real film just for a passport pic? I need to get on it soon... because she starts getting hairy... Also can you braid for passport pics? #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
When something goes wrong in a show, it's actually the best time because you learn from it. You ask yourself 'what can I do better?' When everything goes OK, you don't ask yourself that question --- ANKY
xena_n_joss
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby graciespook » Thu Oct 20, 2005 7:27 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face=Arial color=#292526 size=1#ed_cl##ed_op#P align=left#ed_cl# #ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P align=left#ed_cl# #ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P align=left#ed_cl# #ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P align=left#ed_cl#4. Side-view coloured photograph of horse named therein, untacked except for#ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P align=left#ed_cl#halter or bridle. Photograph must be glued to passport, stamped and validated#ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P align=left#ed_cl#by EC.#ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P align=left#ed_cl# #ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P align=left#ed_cl# #ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P align=left#ed_cl#I haven't seen any pictures that have had their horses braided. I also haven't seen many digital photos. But then again, I don't work in the passport department. The rule above just states a side view coloured photograph. I think if it was printed digitally, it wouldn't really make a difference. I'll double check for you. #ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
graciespook
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Location: It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

Postby chenders01 » Thu Oct 20, 2005 7:58 am

Hev339 wrote:Congrats on 1000 Gracie...#ed_op#BR#ed_cl#And yes, it's strange...I'm glad there is no way to count how many hours you spend on here. lol. #ed_op#BR#ed_cl#
#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I'm glad that my EMPLOYER can't count the number of hours I spend on here LOL!!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#(I don't take breaks so my EC time is my mental break-time)#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
chenders01
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby xena_n_joss » Thu Oct 20, 2005 8:07 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#thanks gracie, its so nice and sunny today I might just go shoot some passport pics today. I can always send them to walmart and get a real print made... I just wanted to braide her so she looks nicer because I dont really feel like doing her mane again. #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
When something goes wrong in a show, it's actually the best time because you learn from it. You ask yourself 'what can I do better?' When everything goes OK, you don't ask yourself that question --- ANKY
xena_n_joss
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby BarnBratCSA » Thu Oct 20, 2005 8:36 am

chenders01 wrote:[#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I'm glad that my EMPLOYER can't count the number of hours I spend on here LOL!!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#(I don't take breaks so my EC time is my mental break-time)#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Hehe, I agree! I come to EC as my own lil break time! #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
BarnBratCSA
Groupie
Groupie

Return to The Lounge