I know Graciespook

Talk about anything that catches your fancy, not necessarily horse-related. Just sit back, get comfortable and chat with friends.

Moderator: EC

I know Graciespook

Postby Chisholm » Thu Oct 20, 2005 11:42 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I just found out today that I know Graciespook.  She PMed me and then emailed me about something, and all this time I knew her, and she never told me it was her.  #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Very cool that i know somone else on here.  #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Chisholm
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby babytigger » Thu Oct 20, 2005 11:48 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#neat-o!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#so far the only people from EC that i know are people that i've met (ie: at the BBQs, spotz, SP, MJ, etc...)#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#i don't think that i actually "know" anyone else though, through any other way.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Horses do think. Not very deeply, perhaps, but enough to get you into a lot of trouble." - Unknown
babytigger
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Location: there's no place like home! there's no place like home!

Postby graciespook » Thu Oct 20, 2005 11:54 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#LOL..I'm elusive, and mysterious...I wonder how many other people I know out there ;) #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Thats what happens when you 'post your life' on the internet I suppose. ;)#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
graciespook
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Location: It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

Postby Ruth » Thu Oct 20, 2005 12:09 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I only know tbbrat, and that is from almost 15 years ago. Pretty cool to have found her!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Ruth
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby babytigger » Thu Oct 20, 2005 12:22 pm

Ruth wrote:#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I only know tbbrat, and that is from almost 15 years ago. Pretty cool to have found her!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#lol - yah i'll say - that's really neat!!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Horses do think. Not very deeply, perhaps, but enough to get you into a lot of trouble." - Unknown
babytigger
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby Ruth » Thu Oct 20, 2005 12:27 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#We used to live on the same horse farm and worked together.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Ruth
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby tbbrat » Thu Oct 20, 2005 12:33 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys/Happy/12.gif"#ed_cl#  Now we just have to find a way to get together again, in person.  #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Meddle not in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!
tbbrat
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby BarnBratCSA » Thu Oct 20, 2005 12:37 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I feel so left out... I'm from the US, so I dont know any of you guys! #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
BarnBratCSA
Groupie
Groupie

Postby Ruth » Thu Oct 20, 2005 12:51 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Yes, it would be nice to see you! At this rate I'm not going to have a job for much longer, we are so slow, I'll have plenty of time for visiting.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Ruth
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby xena_n_joss » Thu Oct 20, 2005 2:22 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#meh dont worry barnbrat... I live in ontario and I still dont know anyone lol. No one lives near me. #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
When something goes wrong in a show, it's actually the best time because you learn from it. You ask yourself 'what can I do better?' When everything goes OK, you don't ask yourself that question --- ANKY
xena_n_joss
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby Cheryl » Thu Oct 20, 2005 4:00 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Well, Xena, where do you live?  Cause giving a guess I am near it at some point or another.  Between me living in Ajax and having friends in the west end and north and going to Kingston once a week I have most places covered.  So sometime then we shall meet so you can say you met me   Afterall I am the one on the board that counts !! #ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys/Happy/1.gif"#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Cheryl

Postby xena_n_joss » Thu Oct 20, 2005 4:07 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I live in Trenton, so you probly go through Trenton to get to Kingston I think? #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
When something goes wrong in a show, it's actually the best time because you learn from it. You ask yourself 'what can I do better?' When everything goes OK, you don't ask yourself that question --- ANKY
xena_n_joss
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby Cheryl » Thu Oct 20, 2005 8:29 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Most defineatly I go throught Trenton.  Once a week at the least.  As it is I am only an hour away from Trenton.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Cheryl

Postby xena_n_joss » Thu Oct 20, 2005 8:47 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#thats pretty cool! you can come see xena sometime! #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
xena_n_joss
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby Lix » Fri Oct 21, 2005 6:38 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Hmmm... I've met Gracie, Luna, Chisolm, Ridingdouds, Abbey, R'man, Almosta Farm, Megan Ball, Draftdriver, Katie, Pippa, Vannarae, Sugar... that's 13!  Not bad! ;)#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Pretty funny how you guys knew each other but didn't know! #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Lix

Postby graciespook » Fri Oct 21, 2005 7:39 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I just assumed she knew who I was?? I knew who she was!! Too funny...#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
graciespook
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Location: It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

Postby babytigger » Fri Oct 21, 2005 10:23 am

graciespook wrote:#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I just assumed she knew who I was?? I knew who she was!! Too funny...#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#LOL -that is funny....#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#who have i met so far...spotz(and mr spotz), SP(and her BF), cheryl, chrystal(and her hubby), jax, dee22, ninelives, shytech, finch, mustang69, MnR, chenders, tbbrat, AQHAgirl, rickie(and her fiance), raintrap.....gosh, i feel like i'm forgetting one or two people.....#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
babytigger
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Return to The Lounge