Most functional Word in the English Language

Talk about anything that catches your fancy, not necessarily horse-related. Just sit back, get comfortable and chat with friends.

Moderator: EC

Most functional Word in the English Language

Postby Emerald » Thu Oct 20, 2005 2:22 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#THE MOST FUNCTIONAL ENGLISH WORD#ed_op#BR#ed_cl#Well, it's sh*t ... that's right, sh*t!#ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#Shit may just be the most functional word in the English language.....#ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#Consider:#ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#You can get sh*t-faced, Be sh*t-out-of-luck, Or have sh*t for#ed_op#BR#ed_cl#brains.#ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#With a little effort, you can get your sh*t together, find a#ed_op#BR#ed_cl#place for your sh*t, or be asked to sh*t or get off the pot.#ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#You can smoke sh*t, buy sh*t, sell sh*t, lose sh*t, find#ed_op#BR#ed_cl#sh*t, forget sh*t, and tell others to eat sh*t.#ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#Some people know their sh*t, while others can't tell the#ed_op#BR#ed_cl#difference between sh*t and shineola.#ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#There are lucky shits, dumb shits, and crazy shits. There is#ed_op#BR#ed_cl#bull sh*t,  horse sh*t, and chicken sh*t.#ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#You can throw sh*t, sling sh*t, catch sh*t, shoot the sh*t,#ed_op#BR#ed_cl#or duck when the sh*t hits the fan.#ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#You can give a sh*t or serve sh*t on a shingle.#ed_op#BR#ed_cl#You can find yourself in deep sh*t or be happier than a pig#ed_op#BR#ed_cl#in sh*t.#ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#Some days are colder than sh*t, some days are hotter than#ed_op#BR#ed_cl#sh*t, and some days are just plain shitty.#ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#Some music sounds like sh*t, things can look like sh*t, and#ed_op#BR#ed_cl#there are times when you feel like sh*t.#ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#You can have too much sh*t, not enough sh*t, the right sh*t,#ed_op#BR#ed_cl#the wrong sh*t or a lot of weird sh*t.#ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#You can carry sh*t, have a mountain of sh*t, or find yourself#ed_op#BR#ed_cl#up sh*t creek without a paddle.#ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#Sometimes everything you touch turns to sh*t and other times#ed_op#BR#ed_cl#you fall in a bucket of sh*t and come out smelling like a rose.#ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#When you stop to consider all the facts, it's the basic#ed_op#BR#ed_cl#building block of the English language.#ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#And remember, once you know your sh*t, you don't need to know#ed_op#BR#ed_cl#anything else!!#ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#You could pass this along, if you give a sh*t, or not do#ed_op#BR#ed_cl#so if you don't give a sh*t!#ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#Well, Shit, it's time for me to go. Just wanted you to know#ed_op#BR#ed_cl#that I do give a sh*t and hope you had a nice day, without a bunch of#ed_op#BR#ed_cl#sh*t.#ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#But, if you happened to catch a load of sh*t from some#ed_op#BR#ed_cl#sh*t-head..........#ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#Well, Shit Happens!!!#ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Emerald

Postby Emerald » Thu Oct 20, 2005 2:29 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Ok so I used a bad word, #ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys/Shocked/3.gif"#ed_cl# but someone sent this to me and well when you think about it,#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Just wanted to share the thought.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Emerald

Postby babytigger » Thu Oct 20, 2005 2:30 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#oh my gawd, that is hilarious!!!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#and too true!!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Horses do think. Not very deeply, perhaps, but enough to get you into a lot of trouble." - Unknown
babytigger
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Location: there's no place like home! there's no place like home!

Postby xena_n_joss » Thu Oct 20, 2005 2:50 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#lol, ive seen that one before but its funny and definately true. #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
When something goes wrong in a show, it's actually the best time because you learn from it. You ask yourself 'what can I do better?' When everything goes OK, you don't ask yourself that question --- ANKY
xena_n_joss
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby Chisholm » Thu Oct 20, 2005 8:03 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#That is way to funny, and way too sad when you think about the way we talk most of the time.  Very sad, but funny.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Chisholm
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby *Giddy Up* » Thu Oct 20, 2005 8:24 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#lol, that's funny.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I haven't seen this one before, but numerous times I have seen a similar one, using a different word...I'm sure you can guess what that one was...#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
*God forbid I go to any heaven where there are no horses*
*Giddy Up*
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby graciespook » Fri Oct 21, 2005 7:36 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#very funny..I passed it on to Mr.GS#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
graciespook
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Location: It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

Postby *Southwinds* » Fri Oct 21, 2005 2:49 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I got that as an email a long time ago....but it still makes me laugh! I hung it on my door for a while...its great, and so true.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
*Southwinds*
Newbies
Newbies

Postby Eileen » Sun Oct 23, 2005 11:24 pm

#ed_op#TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#TBODY#ed_cl##ed_op#TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"#ed_cl##ed_op#TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off"#ed_cl#Well Gee!....hear I thought that I owned the word, or at least invented it  lol#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/TD#ed_cl##ed_op#/TR#ed_cl##ed_op#TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"#ed_cl##ed_op#TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV id=hotbar_promo#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/TD#ed_cl##ed_op#/TR#ed_cl##ed_op#/TBODY#ed_cl##ed_op#/TABLE#ed_cl#
s.w.ontario

The only horse one can truly trust is a dead one!!!
Eileen
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby pmc » Mon Oct 24, 2005 7:19 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Possession is 9/10ths of the law, Eileen! #ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys//smiley20.gif"#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
pmc
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby Pilgram » Wed Oct 26, 2005 3:20 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#awsome post i couldn't stop laughing while i was reading this.I'm in the computer lab in class lol so i had to pipe down LMFAO#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
BORN TO RIDE--FORCED TO WORK
When riding you borrow freedom!
Live well,Laugh lots,Ride often.
**Apples are so over-rated~ A Horse I know**
Pilgram

Postby Eileen » Wed Oct 26, 2005 3:23 pm

#ed_op#TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#TBODY#ed_cl##ed_op#TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"#ed_cl##ed_op#TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off"#ed_cl#sooo....like pmc....you mean that all that verbal sh*t does belong to me....lol#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/TD#ed_cl##ed_op#/TR#ed_cl##ed_op#TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"#ed_cl##ed_op#TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV id=hotbar_promo#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/TD#ed_cl##ed_op#/TR#ed_cl##ed_op#/TBODY#ed_cl##ed_op#/TABLE#ed_cl#
s.w.ontario

Eileen
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby zooka » Wed Oct 26, 2005 3:42 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#hehe that was great!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
zooka
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby MacnRio » Wed Oct 26, 2005 4:00 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#haha, that's funny. Not sure if I've seen that one, or with another word. Actually, it was a computer file that had a cow talking, and I think it was another bad word.....#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
The more I know about men, the more I like my horse(s)

On the first day God created horses, on the second day he painted them.
MacnRio
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby Eileen » Wed Oct 26, 2005 9:17 pm

#ed_op#TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#TBODY#ed_cl##ed_op#TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"#ed_cl##ed_op#TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off"#ed_cl#Sooo Mac....was the cow talking to a Bull....about the usuall..."bull sh*t"  lol#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/TD#ed_cl##ed_op#/TR#ed_cl##ed_op#TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"#ed_cl##ed_op#TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV id=hotbar_promo#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/TD#ed_cl##ed_op#/TR#ed_cl##ed_op#/TBODY#ed_cl##ed_op#/TABLE#ed_cl#
s.w.ontario

Eileen
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Return to The Lounge