Dog's and Cat's Daily Diary - very cute & funny

Talk about anything that catches your fancy, not necessarily horse-related. Just sit back, get comfortable and chat with friends.

Moderator: EC

Dog's and Cat's Daily Diary - very cute & funny

Postby babytigger » Fri Oct 21, 2005 10:33 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#STRONG#ed_cl##ed_op#U#ed_cl#Dog's and Cat's Daily Diary#ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#/U#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face="Times New Roman"#ed_cl#Excerpts From A Dog's Daily Diary:#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/STRONG#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#8:00 a.m. Oh, boy - Dog food - My favorite#ed_op#BR#ed_cl#9:30 a.m. Oh, boy - A car ride - My favorite#ed_op#BR#ed_cl#9:40 a.m. Oh, boy - A walk - My favorite#ed_op#BR#ed_cl#10:30 a.m. Oh, boy - Getting rubbed and petted - My favorite#ed_op#BR#ed_cl#11:30 a.m. Oh, boy - Dog food - My favorite#ed_op#BR#ed_cl#Noon Oh, boy - The kids - My favorite#ed_op#BR#ed_cl#1:00 p.m. Oh, boy - The yard - My favorite#ed_op#BR#ed_cl#4:00 p.m. Oh, boy - To the park - My favorite#ed_op#BR#ed_cl#5:00 p.m. Oh, boy - Dog food - My favorite#ed_op#BR#ed_cl#5:30 p.m. Oh, boy - Pretty Mums - My favorite#ed_op#BR#ed_cl#6:00 p.m. Oh, boy - Playing ball - My favorite#ed_op#BR#ed_cl#6:30 a.m. Oh, boy - Watching TV with my master - My favorite#ed_op#BR#ed_cl#8:30 p.m. Oh, boy - Sleeping in master's bed - My favorite#ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#STRONG#ed_cl##ed_op#B#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face="Times New Roman"#ed_cl#Excerpts From A Cat's Daily Diary#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/B#ed_cl##ed_op#/STRONG#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#P class=MsoNormal#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face="Times New Roman" size=3#ed_cl##ed_op#SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt"#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#Day 183 of my captivity. My captors continue to taunt me with bizarre#ed_op#BR#ed_cl#little dangling objects. They dine lavishly on fresh meat, while I am#ed_op#BR#ed_cl#forced to eat dry cereal. The only thing that keeps me going is the#ed_op#BR#ed_cl#hope of escape and the mild satisfaction I get from ruining the#ed_op#BR#ed_cl#occasional piece of furniture. Tomorrow I may eat another houseplant.#ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#Today my attempt to kill my captors by weaving around their feet while#ed_op#BR#ed_cl#they were walking almost succeeded -- must try this at the top of the#ed_op#BR#ed_cl#stairs. In an attempt to disgust and repulse these vile oppressors, I#ed_op#BR#ed_cl#once again induced myself to vomit on their favorite chair; must try#ed_op#BR#ed_cl#this on their bed.#ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#Decapitated a mouse and brought them the headless body, in an attempt#ed_op#BR#ed_cl#to make them aware of what I am capable of, and to try to strike fear#ed_op#BR#ed_cl#into their hearts... They only cooed and condescended about what a#ed_op#BR#ed_cl#good little cat I was. Hmmm, not working according to plan.#ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#There was some sort of gathering of their accomplices. I was placed in#ed_op#BR#ed_cl#solitary confinement throughout the event. However, I could hear the#ed_op#BR#ed_cl#noise and smell the food. More importantly, I overheard that my#ed_op#BR#ed_cl#confinement was due to my power of "allergies." Must learn what this#ed_op#BR#ed_cl#is and how to use it to my advantage.#ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#I am convinced the other captives are flunkies and snitches. The dog#ed_op#BR#ed_cl#is routinely released and seems more than happy to return. He is#ed_op#BR#ed_cl#obviously a half-wit. The bird, on the other hand, has got to be an#ed_op#BR#ed_cl#informant, and speaks with them regularly. I am certain he reports my#ed_op#BR#ed_cl#every move. Due to his current placement in the metal room, his safety#ed_op#BR#ed_cl#is assured.#ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#But I can wait, it is only a matter of time now...#ed_op#/SPAN#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Horses do think. Not very deeply, perhaps, but enough to get you into a lot of trouble." - Unknown
babytigger
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Location: there's no place like home! there's no place like home!

Postby xena_n_joss » Fri Oct 21, 2005 10:37 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#lol that was very cute and funny#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
When something goes wrong in a show, it's actually the best time because you learn from it. You ask yourself 'what can I do better?' When everything goes OK, you don't ask yourself that question --- ANKY
xena_n_joss
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby BarnBratCSA » Fri Oct 21, 2005 10:43 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#hehe, very funny!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
BarnBratCSA
Groupie
Groupie

Postby graciespook » Fri Oct 21, 2005 11:34 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Too funny! This is directly from my dog and my cat I believe ;)#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
graciespook
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Location: It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

Postby Pretty_Pony72 » Fri Oct 21, 2005 12:20 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#lol!! thats cute#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Sometimes you have to trust what a horse did was right
Pretty_Pony72
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby babytigger » Fri Oct 21, 2005 1:13 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#GS - i think our dogs have to meet, and the cats too (so they can conspire)- i thought exactly the same thing when i read it too.......lol#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Horses do think. Not very deeply, perhaps, but enough to get you into a lot of trouble." - Unknown
babytigger
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby graciespook » Fri Oct 21, 2005 1:28 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#LOL BT...actually when I was reading the cat part, all I can hear is Stuey's voice from the Family Guy. If my cat could talk she would sound just like him. #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
graciespook
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Location: It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

Postby babytigger » Fri Oct 21, 2005 2:57 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#ditto...i read the cat part & i can just imagine my oldest cat sitting under my bed thinking the same things to herself......and of course, my dog is described exactly as above......silly goofball#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
babytigger
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby *Giddy Up* » Fri Oct 21, 2005 7:07 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#lol, that's cute. #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
*God forbid I go to any heaven where there are no horses*
*Giddy Up*
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Return to The Lounge