now for some accountant humour

Talk about anything that catches your fancy, not necessarily horse-related. Just sit back, get comfortable and chat with friends.

Moderator: EC

now for some accountant humour

Postby Cheryl » Fri Oct 21, 2005 9:05 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#LI#ed_cl#What's the definition of an accountant?#ed_op#BR#ed_cl#Someone who solves a problem you didn't know you had in a way you don't understand. #ed_op#LI#ed_cl#What's the definition of a good tax accountant?#ed_op#BR#ed_cl#Someone who has a loophole named after him. #ed_op#LI#ed_cl#When does a person decide to become an accountant?#ed_op#BR#ed_cl#When he realizes he doesn't have the charisma to succeed as an undertaker. #ed_op#LI#ed_cl#What's an extroverted accountant?#ed_op#BR#ed_cl#One who looks at your shoes while he's talking to you instead of his own. #ed_op#LI#ed_cl#What's an auditor?#ed_op#BR#ed_cl#Someone who arrives after the battle and bayonets all the wounded. #ed_op#LI#ed_cl#There are three kinds of accountants in the world.#ed_op#BR#ed_cl#Those who can count and those who can't. #ed_op#LI#ed_cl#What's an accountant's idea of trashing his hotel room?#ed_op#BR#ed_cl#Refusing to fill out the guest comment card. #ed_op#LI#ed_cl#How do you drive an accountant completely insane?#ed_op#BR#ed_cl#Tie him to a chair, stand in front of him and fold up a road map the wrong way. #ed_op#LI#ed_cl#An accountant is having a hard time sleeping and goes to see his doctor.#ed_op#BR#ed_cl#"Doctor, I just can't get to sleep at night."#ed_op#BR#ed_cl#"Have you tried counting sheep?"#ed_op#BR#ed_cl#"That's the problem - I make a mistake and then spend three hours trying to find it.#ed_op#/LI#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
I lift my margarita and drink a salute to Marty, Quarter Horse Extraordinaire, Most Pleasant Packer, Companion To The End. May his suffering be little, his passing be easy and may we find each other again, drawn by love and kindred spirit.
Cheryl

Postby tbbrat » Sat Oct 22, 2005 8:30 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Those are good!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#EM#ed_cl#Some#ed_op#/EM#ed_cl# accountants have a sense of humour - I knew one who kept a gallon jar on his desk, full of beans!   Also knew an undertaker with a punk hairstyle. . . #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Meddle not in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!
tbbrat
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby Hev339 » Sat Oct 22, 2005 2:29 pm

lol...I will have to share this with my roommate, she's an accounting co-op student. #ed_op#br#ed_cl#
She has a sign on her desk that says, "Accountants do it without losing their balance." lol. #ed_op#img src="richedit/smileys/Happy/3.gif"#ed_cl#
Hev339
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby graciespook » Mon Oct 24, 2005 7:52 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Very funny..I passed those around#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
graciespook
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Location: It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

Postby babytigger » Mon Oct 24, 2005 8:17 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#lol....#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Horses do think. Not very deeply, perhaps, but enough to get you into a lot of trouble." - Unknown
babytigger
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Location: there's no place like home! there's no place like home!

Postby Foxie » Mon Oct 24, 2005 10:03 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#lol...that was good. I'm an accountant and I know I'm not THAT boring!!!!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#The road map was hilarious. Now that would drive me crazy. #ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys/Shocked/2.gif"#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Edited to say...I once told this guy at a bar that was hitting on me that I was a mortician from New York. The freak thought it was sexy.......#ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys/Teasing/12.gif"#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Foxie
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Return to The Lounge