Life does go on. and just had a final exam

Talk about anything that catches your fancy, not necessarily horse-related. Just sit back, get comfortable and chat with friends.

Moderator: EC

Postby tbbrat » Sat Oct 29, 2005 9:55 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Oh, hey, I'm sorry to hear that the exam did not go well.  I think you were having some tough personal problems the last little while, and I'm sure that affected your school work.  Well, life goes on.  When I went to University, the plan was to get into Veterinary College - that didn't happen!  As I'm sure you know, it's like falling off a horse.  You get up, dust yourself off, get back in the saddle and try to figure out what happened!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#But the new guy sounds like Mr. Right ( or Mr. Right Now, anyway LOL).  #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Meddle not in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!
tbbrat
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby graciespook » Mon Oct 31, 2005 8:34 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Hopefully she is interested in your horse! #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
graciespook
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Location: It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

Postby Kobau » Mon Oct 31, 2005 5:50 pm

well the lady is interested, but does have other horses to look at
also.  So it'd be nice if he sold. but if he doesn't he is another
eventer for me.#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
My niece rode Picture yesterday, that boy was awesome, he took good
care of her! We now know what horse she can learn english, h/j and
dressage on. She even cantered him once and he took care of her. She is
just started taking lessons, i taught her when she was younger but that
is it.. just was sweet to see her so relaxed on the big 17.1 hh ottb
turned schoolmaster!!!! #ed_op#br#ed_cl#
#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
and i now have an appointment at 1:30  at the University of
Brandon with a student advisor to look at the course and see if
anything transfers.#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
Being a mom is a wonderful job... being mom to a horse crazy lil boy means combining two things i adore!!!

Winter makes you appreciate mud in the spring!
Kobau
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby Eileen » Mon Oct 31, 2005 8:27 pm

#ed_op#TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#TBODY#ed_cl##ed_op#TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"#ed_cl##ed_op#TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off"#ed_cl#well I wish the the best of luck with the U of Brandon K....and that is awesome about your niece.  I have tried so many times to get some of my younger family members to get interested in the horses...but it never seems to happen.  I guess if they really want to do it...they would be knocking down my barn door.  lol#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/TD#ed_cl##ed_op#/TR#ed_cl##ed_op#TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"#ed_cl##ed_op#TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV id=hotbar_promo#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/TD#ed_cl##ed_op#/TR#ed_cl##ed_op#/TBODY#ed_cl##ed_op#/TABLE#ed_cl#
s.w.ontario

The only horse one can truly trust is a dead one!!!
Eileen
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Previous

Return to The Lounge