Halloween Costume Ideas?

Talk about anything that catches your fancy, not necessarily horse-related. Just sit back, get comfortable and chat with friends.

Moderator: EC

Postby Dee22 » Wed Oct 26, 2005 3:25 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#LOL, too funny.... I don't know if he would actually go as far as dressing up as Grandma... but it would be quite funny :)#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Speaking of interesting costumes, I saw a guy at a club one year dress up as a guy in the shower... basically he wore a kind of harness on his back with a support pole of some sort sticking up from it, which held a bent pole with shower curtain the whole way around him, he pinned it in such a way that his head was just sticking out and he had a shower cap on... I thought that was pretty original LOL#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Dee22
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby Ruth » Wed Oct 26, 2005 3:53 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I used to spend weekends at a house in Toronto that always had a huge Halloween party, quite a few of the residents of the house were animators and/or musicians, so there were many great creative costumes - unfortunately it was long ago and I was usually a little tipsy so I don't remember much of specifics now.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Ruth
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby graciespook » Thu Oct 27, 2005 7:52 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I like the cat idea though..simple, yet you're still dressed up..unless you want to take my pumpkin pie idea ;)#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
graciespook
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Location: It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

Postby babytigger » Thu Oct 27, 2005 10:04 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#dee - go to value village...that's where i found my daughters skirt for her Lil' Red Riding Hood costume this year....#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#so you've got jax's cape...i'm sure you can find a skirt at VV....go with a short sexy one, knee high "stockings" - do Red Riding Hood, but with an "adult" twist, short skirt, big black boots, or mary jane shoes, some sort of sexy white shirt......lol......i'm sure your BF will like that - and yes -make him be the granny!! lol#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#my daughter told me that maybe next year she will be "evil red riding hood" lol...i'm not sure what that means!!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Horses do think. Not very deeply, perhaps, but enough to get you into a lot of trouble." - Unknown
babytigger
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Location: there's no place like home! there's no place like home!

Postby Dee22 » Thu Oct 27, 2005 11:03 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Okay guys, I guess it's been decided that Little Red Riding Hood it is... I mentioned to my boyfriend that I 'thought' I might go as RRH, he just e-mailed me letting me know when he was in the Drug Store he bought me a little wicker basket with flowers on the side for my costume.... so, I guess it's decided! LOL... Okay, so, I have Jax's cape, my basket, I'll head to VV tomorrow night and try to find a skirt, I DO have a white blouse I could wear... hrrmmm, shoes is my only trouble... Maybe I'll have to head to Payless and try to find a pair that I will be able to wear after Halloween as well... I hope this turns out okay! LOL... man, now I wish I tanned more over the summer, my legs will be as white as my socks!#ed_op#IMG src="http://www.forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys//smiley5.gif"#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#My BF also mentioned that he picked up his costume and it's a surprise... not sure I like the sounds of that#ed_op#IMG src="http://www.forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys/Shocked/6.gif"#ed_cl# LOL#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#Thanks for all your great ideas guys :)#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Dee22
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Previous

Return to The Lounge