Sorry

Talk about anything that catches your fancy, not necessarily horse-related. Just sit back, get comfortable and chat with friends.

Moderator: EC

Sorry

Postby tanya » Tue Oct 25, 2005 11:40 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT size=2#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#I have been talking to one of the members here and on thinking back I realized I was a little harsh in the "which stallion" thread. I wish to express my regret and hope that we can start over on a better foot. #ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#Please accept my sincerest apologies.#ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
The sighted sees not the world but the blind sees the world in one small child.
tanya
Groupie
Groupie

Postby goldendryad » Tue Oct 25, 2005 12:28 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#No problem, sometimes things just don't come through here the way we hope, and there's no body language online so the words are harder to read.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#No worries, you're very much welcome here.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#So tell us more about yourself and your horse. Other than the fact that you're trying to find her a boyfriend, LOL.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
goldendryad
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby Lix » Tue Oct 25, 2005 12:34 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#It takes a lot of courage to step up and apologize.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Good for you tanya for doing so, most people can't bring themselves to do so.  ;)  #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Lix

Postby tanya » Tue Oct 25, 2005 5:00 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I think my mare has found her boyfriend LOL. #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#My boyfriend has a gelding and I of course have the mare. I ride my BF's horse but he is not up to doing too much so this is why I have decided to breed the mare.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Not much more to say actually.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
The sighted sees not the world but the blind sees the world in one small child.
tanya
Groupie
Groupie

Postby jax » Wed Oct 26, 2005 8:02 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#As they say, poop happens.  Good luck to you.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
<b>Practice makes progress</b>
jax
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Return to The Lounge