so newbies...and oldies....

Talk about anything that catches your fancy, not necessarily horse-related. Just sit back, get comfortable and chat with friends.

Moderator: EC

Postby Arcadia » Tue Nov 01, 2005 9:58 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Rubberman I am so sorry to hear about your retired one....*sniff*#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Where:  Caledon (Terra Cotta) Ontario#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#What:  mid 30's, married, two kids, 1 dog, 3 cats, 18 cows, a goose, chickens, pig....#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Horses:   Foster - 25 year old TB, retired jumper#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#               Rico Suave - 6 year old TB#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#               Left Cheek Sneak aka Stevie - 4 year old TB#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#               Leased:  Buster - Perch/QH cross#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Discipline: Hunter/Jumper but now dabbling in eventing, I even do a lil dressage. OMG!  hehehe#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Arcadia
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby flngclrs » Tue Nov 01, 2005 10:30 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I'm a newbie for sure!!!  Here goes!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Where:  Wetaskiwin (south of  Edmonton) Alberta#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#What:  51, married (23 great years), 3 children, eldest to be married this December, all attending University/College in Edmonton#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Horses:   25 to 30 horses on the place, #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#               we own 8.....yearly colt (Bolero X Warkanson) and his 2yr old full brother#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#                                   3 yr old filly (Feja X Warkanso)#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#                                   4 yr old gelding (Feja X Warkanson)#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#                                   7 yr old SWB Gracia (Third Level)#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#                                   retired GP horse, Clearly Canadian#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#                                   semi retired PSG horse, my daughter will bring him back to work this spring#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#                                   CWB broodmare (Vaultaire X Beach Boy)#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#               #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Discipline: Dressage all day, every day...Woohoo!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Vickie Argals#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#A href="http://www.flyingcoloursstables.com"#ed_cl#www.flyingcoloursstables.com#ed_op#/A#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
flngclrs
Newbies
Newbies

Postby GoDDeSSofWiNgS » Tue Nov 01, 2005 3:13 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#flngclrs - I visited your site and your stable is gorgeous!  I woulda loved a place like that when I lived in Spruce Grove outside Edmonton.  Welcome to the board! #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Woodbine = Heaven

Barbaro: We will never know and that will always pain us most
GoDDeSSofWiNgS
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby graciespook » Wed Nov 02, 2005 9:10 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I second that..what a beautiful stable! #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
graciespook
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Location: It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

Postby Littlegreymare » Wed Nov 02, 2005 10:38 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#SPAN class=name#ed_cl##ed_op#A name=207613#ed_cl##ed_op#/A#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT size=2#ed_cl##ed_op#STRONG#ed_cl#GoDDeSSofWiNgS -#ed_op#/STRONG#ed_cl# #ed_op#FONT color=#668f5a#ed_cl#Hey! I used to live outside Kintore too, I had a Kintore phone number, a Lakeside address and a Uniondale postal code :-p    aka Middle o' Nowhere ;-)#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/SPAN#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Littlegreymare
Groupie
Groupie

Postby GoDDeSSofWiNgS » Wed Nov 02, 2005 10:56 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#lol its a very small world then!  I thought when noone replied no one knew where it was lol!  On highway 19 you know the yellow house across from AJ Baker school?  I lived there for 12years before moving because of my dads job.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Woodbine = Heaven

Barbaro: We will never know and that will always pain us most
GoDDeSSofWiNgS
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby Littlegreymare » Wed Nov 02, 2005 11:01 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face=Verdana color=#668f5a size=2#ed_cl#lol that's pretty creepy. I mean, it's such a small world.#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face=Verdana color=#668f5a size=2#ed_cl#I was there from '93 - 96, lived on the 14th aka the "half concession", the Cargill silos were on the corner of my road on #16 heading towards Embro. I think they re-named my road the 27th since then.#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Littlegreymare
Groupie
Groupie

Postby Ruth » Wed Nov 02, 2005 1:47 pm

Littlegreymare wrote:#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#SPAN class=name#ed_cl##ed_op#A name=207613#ed_cl##ed_op#/A#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT size=2#ed_cl##ed_op#STRONG#ed_cl#GoDDeSSofWiNgS -#ed_op#/STRONG#ed_cl# #ed_op#FONT color=#668f5a#ed_cl#Hey! I used to live outside Kintore too, I had a Kintore phone number, a Lakeside address and a Uniondale postal code :-p    aka Middle o' Nowhere ;-)#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/SPAN#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#When tbbrat and I were at Sagl on Trafalgar Rd. we had an Oakville phone number  and a Hornby mailing address, but the closest town was Milton. It sure was nice being that close to Bahr's though!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Ruth
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby zooka » Wed Nov 02, 2005 2:44 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#wow that facility is gorgeous flngclrs I really love the HUGE indoor arena!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
zooka
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby babytigger » Wed Nov 02, 2005 2:57 pm

Ruth wrote: It sure was nice being that close to Bahr's though!
#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#lol - yep that would be nice!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Horses do think. Not very deeply, perhaps, but enough to get you into a lot of trouble." - Unknown
babytigger
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Location: there's no place like home! there's no place like home!

Previous

Return to The Lounge