Surprise!

Talk about anything that catches your fancy, not necessarily horse-related. Just sit back, get comfortable and chat with friends.

Moderator: EC

Postby stronghold » Wed Oct 26, 2005 9:38 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#ff0000#ed_cl#Congrats Megan!  Morning sickness sucks (I had a lot of nausea with William, but this time nothing)  Wildie took Diclectan and Sierra is just fine, a perfectly normal healthy baby girl, same age as William, so no worries about the whole thalidomide thing.  #ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#ff0000#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#ff0000#ed_cl#I was thinking about starting a pregnancy thread, and I think that I will.  not just for those of us who are expecting, but anyone who wants to join in!#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
<strong><font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"><font color="red"> In Loving Memory of Buzzing Pride
"Floppy"
April 3, 1978 - September 13, 2005
~~Champion, Teacher, Friend~~

>
stronghold
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby Ruth » Thu Oct 27, 2005 12:12 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Just so no-one gets the wrong idea I wasn't&nbsp;seriously comparing Thalidomide to Diclectin - I haven't heard anything bad about it. My sister was nearly a Thalidomide baby.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Ruth
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby Kricket » Sun Oct 30, 2005 2:37 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#CONGRATS!!!&nbsp;&nbsp; All the best to you and your family.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Take Care.
DARE TO DREAM
Kricket

Previous

Return to The Lounge