Great Expectations (the pregnancy thread for everyone!)

Talk about anything that catches your fancy, not necessarily horse-related. Just sit back, get comfortable and chat with friends.

Moderator: EC

Postby *Giddy Up* » Fri Nov 11, 2005 10:55 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I personally think I'd like to know, just so that I can do all the shopping and decorating and such! I think that's one of the most fun parts- picking out all the cute baby clothes! like the itty bitty socks!! lol. #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
*God forbid I go to any heaven where there are no horses*
*Giddy Up*
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby Kricket » Fri Nov 11, 2005 11:45 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I know that I'm glad that I have one of each.  I mean, you really only want a healthy baby, but I would have been just a touch disappointed if I never had the chance to have a little girl.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Take Care.
DARE TO DREAM
Kricket

Postby xena_n_joss » Sat Nov 12, 2005 9:09 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#ya I would want to know as well so that  I could plan the decorating and everything. Except, I am planning on having 2 kids and fairly close together maybe by a year or 2, so I would problem do the actual decorating fairly generic and just make a nursery. Maybe change it a bit for the second but, not with all the hassel of making a complete new room you know.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#C'nigh- maybe if you enjoy having babies so much you should look ino foster care? There are alot of babies that go through and you usually only get them for a couple months or so because they get adopted out. So you wouldnt have to go through the growing up stage. #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
When something goes wrong in a show, it's actually the best time because you learn from it. You ask yourself 'what can I do better?' When everything goes OK, you don't ask yourself that question --- ANKY
xena_n_joss
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Previous

Return to The Lounge