Interview Game

Talk about anything that catches your fancy, not necessarily horse-related. Just sit back, get comfortable and chat with friends.

Moderator: EC

Postby Azalee » Mon Nov 14, 2005 5:37 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#When people chew really really loudly.  Gnnnr.  Drives me batty.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#What is your favourite scent?#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
...........riiight.
Azalee

Postby zooka » Mon Nov 14, 2005 6:48 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#walking into the barn, I figure if anyone understands that it will be people on this board.... they hay, shavings and horses....#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#what is your favourite fruit?#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
zooka
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby CoBud » Mon Nov 14, 2005 7:10 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I like pears the best, but sometimes I like to have a nice jucy apple.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#What is you favorite horse breed?#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
CoBud

Postby Pony Hunter » Mon Nov 14, 2005 7:14 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Trakehner#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#What is the highest you have ever jumped?#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Pony Hunter

Postby CoBud » Mon Nov 14, 2005 7:18 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#An oxer of 3 feet and 6 inches, I think.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Do you prefer hunter or jumper?#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
CoBud

Postby Pony Hunter » Mon Nov 14, 2005 7:22 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Hunter#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#What is the coolest show name you have ever heard of?#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Pony Hunter

Postby graciespook » Tue Nov 15, 2005 8:52 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Hrmm.....I don't know! Probably "In the Nude" #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I like mine, 'Custom Chrome'#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#What is the longest ride you've ever had? #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
graciespook
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Location: It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

Postby Eileen » Tue Nov 15, 2005 8:58 am

#ed_op#TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#TBODY#ed_cl##ed_op#TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"#ed_cl##ed_op#TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off"#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#The one that I remember most was in Alaska and it was about 12 or 13 hours long before we made a campsite...thank goodness that day was good weather...lol  #ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#What is the one morning ritual that you have to do before you feel right about the day#ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/TD#ed_cl##ed_op#/TR#ed_cl##ed_op#TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"#ed_cl##ed_op#TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV id=hotbar_promo#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/TD#ed_cl##ed_op#/TR#ed_cl##ed_op#/TBODY#ed_cl##ed_op#/TABLE#ed_cl#
s.w.ontario

The only horse one can truly trust is a dead one!!!
Eileen
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby Lix » Tue Nov 15, 2005 9:14 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Shower!  I am an obsessive compulsive morning shower-er.  Even if I have a bath the night before, I HAVE to shower in the morning, or else I feel icky.  It makes no sense at all. I'm not even a germ-a-phobe or anything and it's not like I shower when I come back from the barn (which is when I am probably dirtiest) but it's a total morning thing for me.  Won't leave the house without a shower, ever!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#What is something that you used to do in your youth that you wouldn't dare do today?#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Lix

Postby Eileen » Tue Nov 15, 2005 9:18 am

#ed_op#TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#TBODY#ed_cl##ed_op#TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"#ed_cl##ed_op#TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off"#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Stand on my head or hang from a tree by my knees....climb the silo, or windmill just because I could....you had to be there...lol#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Is there one peculiar thing that you can do with your joints or body that is unique among the average persons...#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/TD#ed_cl##ed_op#/TR#ed_cl##ed_op#TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"#ed_cl##ed_op#TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV id=hotbar_promo#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/TD#ed_cl##ed_op#/TR#ed_cl##ed_op#/TBODY#ed_cl##ed_op#/TABLE#ed_cl#
s.w.ontario

Eileen
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby BarnBratCSA » Tue Nov 15, 2005 9:20 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#hmmm....we used to do all sorts of crazy things as kids.... tough pick! I'd say, horse-wise, just being stupid! We would go cantering through trails, jumping over logs, and not really knowing where we were going all that well.  Looking back on it, we probably could've gotten pretty hurt!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#What is the one horse-related thing you miss most from your childhood?#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
BarnBratCSA
Groupie
Groupie

Postby Eileen » Tue Nov 15, 2005 9:32 am

#ed_op#TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#TBODY#ed_cl##ed_op#TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"#ed_cl##ed_op#TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off"#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#having a bunch of neighborhood kids come over on horseback on a whim and all head out for an afternoon ride #ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#If you saw a child do some of the things that you did as a kid on a horse...would you freak out#ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/TD#ed_cl##ed_op#/TR#ed_cl##ed_op#TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"#ed_cl##ed_op#TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV id=hotbar_promo#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/TD#ed_cl##ed_op#/TR#ed_cl##ed_op#/TBODY#ed_cl##ed_op#/TABLE#ed_cl#
s.w.ontario

Eileen
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby zooka » Tue Nov 15, 2005 10:00 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#hehe yes I would#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Do you remember the first horse/pony you rode?#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
zooka
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby Chisholm » Tue Nov 15, 2005 10:05 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Yes I do, well sort of.  I was 4 years old, and my  mother and friend put me up on a big grey horse missing one eye and my mother lead me up and down the driveway.  I remember asking my mom when I would get a pony of my own.  I remember her telling me when I turned 8 we would get one.  Well at the age of 8 we bought my pony Chester for $400 tack included.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Now offically my first horse was a Great Dane at when i was 3, at the same place I rode the grey.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#What was the first horse you bought and when?#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Chisholm
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby graciespook » Tue Nov 15, 2005 10:52 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#My old appendix mare and it was.....I can't remember exactly when I bought her. #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Your fave breed of horse? #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
graciespook
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Location: It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

Postby zooka » Tue Nov 15, 2005 11:17 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I'd have to go with Hannoverian since I have 3 of them and one more on the way....#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Do you read the newspaper every day?#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
zooka
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby BarnBratCSA » Tue Nov 15, 2005 1:14 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#nope, hardly ever read the paper! I end up getting my news from the internet or the radio#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#TV or a movie?#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
BarnBratCSA
Groupie
Groupie

Postby Eileen » Tue Nov 15, 2005 3:08 pm

#ed_op#TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#TBODY#ed_cl##ed_op#TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"#ed_cl##ed_op#TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off"#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#that is a toughie...if the movie can be at home, well then I would probably go for the movie unless it was CSI and ER night....lol  I do have my priorities#ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#What types of movies do you prefer to watch.#ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/TD#ed_cl##ed_op#/TR#ed_cl##ed_op#TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"#ed_cl##ed_op#TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV id=hotbar_promo#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/TD#ed_cl##ed_op#/TR#ed_cl##ed_op#/TBODY#ed_cl##ed_op#/TABLE#ed_cl#
s.w.ontario

Eileen
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby cadence » Tue Nov 15, 2005 4:18 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Comedy for sure.  When I see the news in today's world, I really need something to make me laugh again.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Have you ever been to the middle east? #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Patience! Practice! Persistence!
cadence
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby Ruth » Tue Nov 15, 2005 4:46 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Nope.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Do you eat breakfast?#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Ruth
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge