Interview Game

Talk about anything that catches your fancy, not necessarily horse-related. Just sit back, get comfortable and chat with friends.

Moderator: EC

Interview Game

Postby Happy Appy's » Sun Oct 30, 2005 7:20 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#SPAN class=postbody#ed_cl#Okay heres how this works, I'm going to ask a question, #ed_op#BR#ed_cl#then anyone can answer that question.#ed_op#BR#ed_cl#The person who answered the question then asks another question, anyone can answer, and then leave a question of there own. #ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#So here we go. #ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#If your house was on fire, and you only had time to take one thing with you, what would it be?#ed_op#/SPAN#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Happy Appy's
Groupie
Groupie

Postby Kaleena » Sun Oct 30, 2005 7:23 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#My puppy! But I don't consider her a thing so I'm also going to say my photo albums and personal things that can't be replaced with money.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you like to live and why?#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Kaleena
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby Eileen » Sun Oct 30, 2005 10:14 pm

#ed_op#TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#TBODY#ed_cl##ed_op#TR height="100%" width="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off"#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#assuming that since I am wealthy enough to live anywere in the world, I would have a summer home as well as a winter home My summer home being in the Canadian Rockies.  #ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#My winter home in Arizona close to the Mexico border. ....but if I found out that I did not like these places I would opt out and find a better place to live  lol#ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#What is the one thing that you would change about your lifestyle if you could#ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/TD#ed_cl##ed_op#/TR#ed_cl##ed_op#TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"#ed_cl##ed_op#TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV id=hotbar_promo#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/TD#ed_cl##ed_op#/TR#ed_cl##ed_op#/TBODY#ed_cl##ed_op#/TABLE#ed_cl#
s.w.ontario

The only horse one can truly trust is a dead one!!!
Eileen
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby EatMyDust » Sun Oct 30, 2005 10:19 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I would be rich and not have to worry about anything,,,lol?#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#If you had one wish what would it be?#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
EatMyDust

Postby Pilgram » Sun Oct 30, 2005 10:21 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#It would be to own my own farm with a haorse lol#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#what would be your ideal job#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
BORN TO RIDE--FORCED TO WORK
When riding you borrow freedom!
Live well,Laugh lots,Ride often.
**Apples are so over-rated~ A Horse I know**
Pilgram

Postby xena_n_joss » Sun Oct 30, 2005 10:27 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#My ideal job would be a horse trainer... lol... if they actually made enough to live off comfortably. #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#If you actually won the 54 million dollar jackpot... what would you do with the money?#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
When something goes wrong in a show, it's actually the best time because you learn from it. You ask yourself 'what can I do better?' When everything goes OK, you don't ask yourself that question --- ANKY
xena_n_joss
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby Eileen » Sun Oct 30, 2005 10:30 pm

#ed_op#TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#TBODY#ed_cl##ed_op#TR height="100%" width="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off"#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#my idea of an ideal job is one that you are happy in, and can work your own hours and name you own wages and have what ever vacation days that you desire and can't be fired.  #ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#I have that job right now...I am retired, and I own and manage my own farm and am able to take off and do my own thing pretty much when ever I please.  Of course it helps to have lots of family members around to take over when I am absent.  lol#ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#What is your ideal horse for you.#ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/TD#ed_cl##ed_op#/TR#ed_cl##ed_op#TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"#ed_cl##ed_op#TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV id=hotbar_promo#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/TD#ed_cl##ed_op#/TR#ed_cl##ed_op#/TBODY#ed_cl##ed_op#/TABLE#ed_cl#
s.w.ontario

Eileen
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby Pretty_Pony72 » Sun Oct 30, 2005 10:31 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#you said dream right?? #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#LOL okay well this has been plannedout since i was like 7. Move to a huge huge huge farm preferable in Canada but Kentucky would do just fine.. I've seens their "old money" estates WOW anyway off topic. Have the huge house, the barn attaches to the basement.. and with a little walk up ramp to outside. Have a big white barn outside, wooden doors, old fassion style, not painted but..hard to describe..not cheap wood lol. And have the tall ceilings with big lights outside of every stall. The roof would be green with the pointy things at the top with one really tall one with a  horse N,W,S,E, thing.. #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#There would be an olimpic size dressage and jumping ring both indoors and and outdoors. Cross country feilds in the back. 1mile track off to the side...and im sure theres more. Someday maybe..and if i flash 50 mil. in front of a contracter(sp?) he'll know what #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#EM#ed_cl#-old fassion style, not painted but..hard to describe..not cheap wood lol#ed_op#/EM#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#EM#ed_cl#- green with the pointy things #ed_op#/EM#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#EM#ed_cl#-horse N,W,S,E, thing.#ed_op#/EM#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#will mean :)#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Sometimes you have to trust what a horse did was right
Pretty_Pony72
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby Pretty_Pony72 » Sun Oct 30, 2005 10:33 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#LMAO im an idiot, i though Pilgram said ideal BARN wow i should learn how to read!!!!!!!!!!!! #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Sometimes you have to trust what a horse did was right
Pretty_Pony72
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby Eileen » Sun Oct 30, 2005 10:34 pm

#ed_op#TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#TBODY#ed_cl##ed_op#TR height="100%" width="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off"#ed_cl#Hey PP72, you dropped the ball here...what is the next question.#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/TD#ed_cl##ed_op#/TR#ed_cl##ed_op#TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"#ed_cl##ed_op#TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV id=hotbar_promo#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/TD#ed_cl##ed_op#/TR#ed_cl##ed_op#/TBODY#ed_cl##ed_op#/TABLE#ed_cl#
s.w.ontario

Eileen
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby xena_n_joss » Mon Oct 31, 2005 7:02 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#when I awnsered I could have sworn it said barn too.... I even started typing out a big long deription and then I looked at the post again and it said job... #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
When something goes wrong in a show, it's actually the best time because you learn from it. You ask yourself 'what can I do better?' When everything goes OK, you don't ask yourself that question --- ANKY
xena_n_joss
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby Megan Ball » Mon Oct 31, 2005 7:36 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#If I won the $54 mil- I would pay off all my debts, my parents and in-laws debts, and my best friends debts. Then I would demo all my old barns and put up a giant cover-all, so I could have an indoor arena attached to my barn! Barn would include 10 large box stalls, tack room, wash stall with hot and cold water, feed room, and hay and shavings area. Build a proper(well pay someone to do it!) chicken coop. Hire someone to do barn chores.Have my paddocks fenced up nicely. Buy the neighbors land next to me. Renovate my house. Buy some more horses and some old muscle cars(for hubby), and then go on a long vacation, to somewhere hot and sunny, while this was all being done, so when we got back it would all be done and be like a big surprize! I would also hire a live-in nanny so I could go riding whenever I wanted and not have to worry about my little girl!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#If you could have, just 1, magic powers what would they be?#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Rocket - TB
Kenzie - Arabian
Peanut - pony
Toffee - Welsh x pony
Whisper - Spotted Draft
Megan Ball

Postby Chisholm » Mon Oct 31, 2005 7:43 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Well since I don't believe in magic I wouldn't want one power.  Sorry but that's the truth.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#If you had the choice where would be your favourite place country to ride in?#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Chisholm
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby graciespook » Mon Oct 31, 2005 8:41 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I want to go riding in Ireland.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#If you could pick one person to be deserted with who would it be?#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
graciespook
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Location: It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

Postby Lix » Mon Oct 31, 2005 8:46 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#SO of course!  I never get tired of him.  #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Would you be more devastated to lose an arm or a leg?#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Lix

Postby Happy Appy's » Mon Oct 31, 2005 8:53 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#a leg of course, then I couldn't ride.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#What is your favorite costume?#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Happy Appy's
Groupie
Groupie

Postby graciespook » Mon Oct 31, 2005 9:26 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#My toasted western costume! #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#What would you rather do--do laundry or the dishes? #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
graciespook
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Location: It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

Postby babytigger » Mon Oct 31, 2005 9:28 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#don't have one.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#what is the best meal you've ever eaten?#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Horses do think. Not very deeply, perhaps, but enough to get you into a lot of trouble." - Unknown
babytigger
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Location: there's no place like home! there's no place like home!

Postby graciespook » Mon Oct 31, 2005 10:11 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Probably my grandmothers full out christmas slovak dinner..mmm#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Who do you admire most? #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
graciespook
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby Chisholm » Mon Oct 31, 2005 7:54 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#My Pastor and his wife, they are an amazing couple with an amazing ministry.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#What would be your ideal vehicle of choice if money was no object?#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Chisholm
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Next

Return to The Lounge