Interview Game

Talk about anything that catches your fancy, not necessarily horse-related. Just sit back, get comfortable and chat with friends.

Moderator: EC

Postby ~*Pony Luver*~ » Fri Nov 18, 2005 4:12 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#my address? 882 Atwood Place Kingston ON, K7P 1N9#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#its a 2 story house and weve lived here for 13 years#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#long time!!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#How many times have you moved?#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Some of us are like wheelbarrows, only useful when pushed and easily upset.
~*Pony Luver*~

Postby Ruth » Fri Nov 18, 2005 4:27 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#22#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#How many different towns/cities have you lived in?#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Ruth
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby Pretty_Pony72 » Fri Nov 18, 2005 4:44 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#PonyLuver...not good info to give out! lol#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Umm just 1 londonmy parents came from TO though..#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Do you prefer to pay inCash, Cheque, Debit, Mastercard or Visa#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Sometimes you have to trust what a horse did was right
Pretty_Pony72
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby goldendryad » Fri Nov 18, 2005 5:08 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Cash or debit#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Do you prefer to read the news in the paper/watch it on tv or listen to it on the radio?#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
goldendryad
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby zooka » Fri Nov 18, 2005 8:19 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#hmm now a days I hear it on the radio as I am driving but I prefer TV#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Do you shop on Boxing Day?#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
zooka
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby Pretty_Pony72 » Fri Nov 18, 2005 8:21 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#sometimes... my parents always say we will but we never do#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Gone to the Dr. latly-emerg counts too!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Sometimes you have to trust what a horse did was right
Pretty_Pony72
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby babytigger » Fri Nov 18, 2005 9:37 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#PP72 - no question??#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#i've not ever shopped on boxing day - it's a scam.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#what do you eat for brekkie?#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Horses do think. Not very deeply, perhaps, but enough to get you into a lot of trouble." - Unknown
babytigger
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Location: there's no place like home! there's no place like home!

Postby CoBud » Fri Nov 18, 2005 11:19 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Usually peanut butter on toast, with orange juice and a peice of fruit.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#What is your favorite thing about christmas#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
CoBud

Postby babytigger » Fri Nov 18, 2005 11:38 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#seeing my girls faces when "sants came! santa came!!"......even if it is 5:30 in the morning!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#ok, so...on the Christmas theme.....#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#do you still do stockings?#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Horses do think. Not very deeply, perhaps, but enough to get you into a lot of trouble." - Unknown
babytigger
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby Azalee » Sat Nov 19, 2005 12:03 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Yes, even the pets--horse included--have stockings.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#What is the "worst" gift you've ever received? #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
...........riiight.
Azalee

Postby babytigger » Sat Nov 19, 2005 12:10 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#gawd...just about anything from my MIL#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#does your work/school pick a chairty to help out at holiday times?#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
babytigger
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby taco2 » Sat Nov 19, 2005 1:37 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#My son's school always does a food drive for a food bank.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#When do you open your christmas presents?  christmas morning, or christmas eve or other?#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#(sorry if this may have been asked aleady, as I haven't read all the posts the last few pages, as I have not kept up w/this post the last little while!)#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Horses Are Like Chips.....Once you have one....You Can't Stop
taco2
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby zooka » Sat Nov 19, 2005 10:32 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#christmas morning although we get to open one on the eve.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Do you like apple juice?#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
zooka
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby Ruth » Sat Nov 19, 2005 10:33 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Christmas morning. When we were little we were allowed to open one small present on Christmas Eve.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#When was your last speeding ticket? Or have you never had one?#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Ruth
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby Trufflemaker » Sat Nov 19, 2005 12:57 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#My ONLY speeding ticket ever #ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys/Happy/24.gif"#ed_cl# was on the coldest day of the year in 1996--Jan 2. I had taken my two little kids (#2 was just a baby) on a shopping trip, and came up empty-handed. The store didn't have what we needed. In my haste to get home to my warm house, I didn't pay attention to the speedometer. In fact, I didn't see the police car either. He had to follow me onto my street and use his siren to get my attention. Maybe it was the screaming baby in the back seat that had my attention... anyways, it was the topper on an already bad day! I was only going 60 in a 40 zone, after all! #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#What do you want for Christmas?#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
"No one can teach riding so well as a horse."
C.S. Lewis, "The Horse and His Boy"
Trufflemaker

Postby xena_n_joss » Sat Nov 19, 2005 1:10 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#the anky Ipod... lol... ya right#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Do you buy your horse christmas presents?#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
When something goes wrong in a show, it's actually the best time because you learn from it. You ask yourself 'what can I do better?' When everything goes OK, you don't ask yourself that question --- ANKY
xena_n_joss
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby goldendryad » Sat Nov 19, 2005 1:13 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I get him something, even if it's small. Just cookies or stuff like that. They get gifts all year round though, new halters and polos and stuff. I might get my boy some kind of treat dispenser this year.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Do you buy horsey stuff online? What do you buy?#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
goldendryad
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby Ruth » Sat Nov 19, 2005 1:26 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I once bought a pair of Carousel riding underwear from Equestrian Collections. Generally I will buy stuff in person, but I could only find those online. I live near to 3 different tack stores, and with working in Richmond Hill am convenient to a lot more.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Do you just have one job or a couple?#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Ruth
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby taco2 » Sat Nov 19, 2005 1:46 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Being a mom, and working full time I'd say I have more than a couple jobs!  Riding instructor, cook, molly-maid, chauffeur, nurse, conflict manager, zookeeper (for all the pets), entertainment coordinator... the list goes on and on!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Do you like drinking wine? #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Horses Are Like Chips.....Once you have one....You Can't Stop
taco2
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby zooka » Sat Nov 19, 2005 1:48 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#not a fan#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#do you make your own wine?#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
zooka
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge