Interview Game

Talk about anything that catches your fancy, not necessarily horse-related. Just sit back, get comfortable and chat with friends.

Moderator: EC

Postby Piaffing » Sat Nov 19, 2005 10:57 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#My SO does.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#What is your favourite mixed drink?#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Frogs in a basket. Oh, one jumped out, grab that frog.
EC Level 1 Coach, ARIA Level 3 Dressage Coach, C Level Pony Club Tester
http://piaffing.blogspot.com/
www.dressagelife.com
Piaffing
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby xena_n_joss » Sun Nov 20, 2005 12:23 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#bacardi and coke#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#do you drink egg nog? Or "special" eggnog  #ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys//smiley2.gif"#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
When something goes wrong in a show, it's actually the best time because you learn from it. You ask yourself 'what can I do better?' When everything goes OK, you don't ask yourself that question --- ANKY
xena_n_joss
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby zooka » Sun Nov 20, 2005 12:15 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#regular eggnon#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Do you enjoy wrapping presents?#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
zooka
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby Ruth » Sun Nov 20, 2005 1:26 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#No, and I suck at it. My mother once got a birthday present with a sweater as wrapping. Although, that is because she had come home earlier than expected while my brother and I were out buying the present and that was the only thing we had in the car that we could hide it in. Then we just gave it to her like that. I used to get one of the women I worked with at my Thornhill job to wrap presents for me, she loved to wrap Christmas presents for me - which was kind of humorous because she is Jewish. I don't work there as much anymore, and she doesn't work there at all now, so that's out the window. IMO, gift bags have saved the day.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Does your family go in for expensive presents or do you try and keep expenses down?#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Ruth
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby EatMyDust » Sun Nov 20, 2005 4:19 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#We buy one big present, so last year we got a new ATV, this year we are redoing our basement.Then we have little presents on christmas day.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
EatMyDust

Postby Ruth » Sun Nov 20, 2005 4:22 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Question?#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Ruth
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby Pretty_Pony72 » Sun Nov 20, 2005 5:00 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#lol umm new question...#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#What do you want for christmas#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Sometimes you have to trust what a horse did was right
Pretty_Pony72
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby zooka » Sun Nov 20, 2005 5:15 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#a better digital camera to take horsie pics lol#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Are you counting down the days till Christmas?#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
zooka
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby Pony Hunter » Sun Nov 20, 2005 5:42 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#No#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#What are you getting your horse(s) for Christmas?#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Pony Hunter

Postby Azalee » Sun Nov 20, 2005 7:59 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#This year I'm baking her horse cookies.  Normally I'd get her some more small stuff but I'm buying a new saddle so...meh.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Do you ever treat yourself to a gift for Christmas, bday, etc?#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
...........riiight.
Azalee

Postby Chisholm » Sun Nov 20, 2005 8:11 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Well I guess buying something for my horse is a way of treating myself to a present.  #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Will you decorate your horse's stall for Christmas?#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Chisholm
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby zooka » Sun Nov 20, 2005 9:10 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#a stocking but nothing fancy.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Do you wrap your horses presents?#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
zooka
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby Pretty_Pony72 » Sun Nov 20, 2005 9:32 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#yes lol. I help them unwrap them too! #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Alazee- How do you make horse treats/cookies??#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#do you like buying gifts rather than getting them>#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Pretty_Pony72
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby EatMyDust » Sun Nov 20, 2005 9:35 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Hmm... I cant afford to buy gifts :S...I had a nice vet bill, bought a new saddle and have drivers training to pay for. #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#So this year...I prefer getting gifts...bad!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Do you like putting up the christmas tree#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
EatMyDust

Postby Pretty_Pony72 » Sun Nov 20, 2005 9:38 pm

YES i love it

Do you put up lights?
Pretty_Pony72
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby Piaffing » Sun Nov 20, 2005 9:46 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Nope not enough time in the day.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Do you feel it's more like Christmas when it snows?#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
www.dressagelife.com
Piaffing
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby zooka » Sun Nov 20, 2005 9:48 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#yes.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Is anyone sick of the Christmas talk already?#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
zooka
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby Piaffing » Sun Nov 20, 2005 9:57 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Nope.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#What do you do on New Years Eve?#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
www.dressagelife.com
Piaffing
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby Finch » Mon Nov 21, 2005 12:08 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#007f40#ed_cl#Extra special dinner & a bottle or 2 of wine - movies and cuddle up on the couch with my new SO. Not much into going out - you have to get into a frozen vehicle & drive home in possibly yucky weather.#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#007f40#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#007f40#ed_cl#Did your work host a company Christmas party?#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Finch
Newbies
Newbies

Postby Pretty_Pony72 » Mon Nov 21, 2005 8:40 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#to me..Company=School, thats my work! And no, i hate having more than 4 girls over... 5 is an od number and boys cause havok and invited everyone else.. And people love stealing stuff from my house.. Maybe i'll have a EC xmas party lol horse people are nicer than real people!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Do you dress up your doggy for christmas#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Pretty_Pony72
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge