Interview Game

Talk about anything that catches your fancy, not necessarily horse-related. Just sit back, get comfortable and chat with friends.

Moderator: EC

Postby Lix » Wed Nov 02, 2005 12:03 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#What I would eat right now?  A very salty and very sour pickle!  (no, not prego) ;)#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#If I had to drop everything right now and go to Germany?  Nope, I wouldn't.  Though I would be intrigued, my goals at this time don't revolved around perfecting my riding.  I did get the opportunity to go to Belgium last year and couldn't justify leaving my job, bf, home...  Maybe one day though, you never know!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#What is your favorite ethnic food/dish (not Canadian or American)?#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Lix

Postby graciespook » Wed Nov 02, 2005 12:27 pm

Lix wrote:#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#What I would eat right now?  A very salty and very sour pickle!  (no, not prego) ;)#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Oh I've been craving one too....#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I love my perogies..we're all Czech in my family ;)#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Whats your favorite Christmas Tradition? #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
graciespook
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Location: It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

Postby Dee22 » Wed Nov 02, 2005 12:49 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Lix - Mmm, I love Nasi Goreng which is an Indonesian dish of fried rice (and some other ingredients), and is a little spicey, you top it off with a fried egg and diced pickles... sounds odd but very tastey!  I'm Dutch and Holland has some provinces in Indonesia... so we eat some Indonesian food here and there....#ed_op#BR#ed_cl#I also love Ox Tail with rice and peas YUM!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Gracie - My favorite Christmas time tradition is... oh, I love everything about Christmas!! I can't decide... I'm very excited this year to decorate the tree, my mom would never let me help (she likes her tree to be perfect) so this year I'm decorating my boyfriends tree LOL... and of course I love Christmas day when my family all gets together (and gets along lol)..#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#What's your favorite holiday?#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Dee22
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby goldendryad » Wed Nov 02, 2005 1:33 pm

Christmas is a fun Holiday.#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
But my favorite days are sostices, there's something moving and important about them.#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
If you could move to and afford to live anyplace in Canada, where would it be?#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
goldendryad
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby Ruth » Wed Nov 02, 2005 1:40 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Okanagan Valley#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#What did you have for breakfast this morning?#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Ruth
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby Lix » Wed Nov 02, 2005 1:51 pm

Dee22 wrote:#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Lix - Mmm, I love Nasi Goreng which is an Indonesian dish of fried rice (and some other ingredients), and is a little spicey, you top it off with a fried egg and diced pickles... sounds odd but very tastey!  I'm Dutch and Holland has some provinces in Indonesia... so we eat some Indonesian food here and there....#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Acutally Dee - that DOES sound good.  Mmmm... specially the pickle part, lol :p#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#As for the Netherlands having provinces in Indonesia...  do they really?  I thought the Dutch had left Indonesia in the 40's?  Though I understand there is still a lot of Dutch influence in some parts...#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#As for breakfast:#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I had... Mini chocolate bars.  Halloween you know, it's all around the office. #ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys//smiley9.gif"#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Lix

Postby Ruth » Wed Nov 02, 2005 1:55 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Lix, you forgot to ask a question!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Ruth
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby Lix » Wed Nov 02, 2005 2:06 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Oops!  Sorry!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#If you could learn a foreign language (that you don't already know!), what would it be and why?#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Lix

Postby graciespook » Wed Nov 02, 2005 2:12 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I wish I could #ed_op#EM#ed_cl#re#ed_op#/EM#ed_cl#-learn slovak....I lost it, and my grandparents still speak it at home. #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Who is your favorite author?#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
graciespook
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Location: It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

Postby babytigger » Wed Nov 02, 2005 2:53 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#hmmm...there's a few authors i like.......but no one special that would be a fave.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#so - do you want kids or not?#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Horses do think. Not very deeply, perhaps, but enough to get you into a lot of trouble." - Unknown
babytigger
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Location: there's no place like home! there's no place like home!

Postby Eileen » Wed Nov 02, 2005 2:56 pm

#ed_op#TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#TBODY#ed_cl##ed_op#TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"#ed_cl##ed_op#TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off"#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#in one word.....NO!  lol#ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#name one special and memerable moment in your life#ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/TD#ed_cl##ed_op#/TR#ed_cl##ed_op#TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"#ed_cl##ed_op#TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV id=hotbar_promo#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/TD#ed_cl##ed_op#/TR#ed_cl##ed_op#/TBODY#ed_cl##ed_op#/TABLE#ed_cl#
s.w.ontario

The only horse one can truly trust is a dead one!!!
Eileen
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby Dee22 » Wed Nov 02, 2005 2:56 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Yes Lix, your right, The Netherlands acknowledged Indonesia's independence in 1949... Typo: I should have written the Dutch HAD provinces in Indonesia ;)  But yes, my father grew up in Holland eating many Indonesian dish's. ;)#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Favorite Author: Amy Tan#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Favorite Book?#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Dee22
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby jax » Wed Nov 02, 2005 2:59 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#The year we all went to DisneyLand in California.  My Dad was going to CA on business and we all joined him. Stayed in this monsterous hotel and had a great time.  My parents were counting their pennies to get us a cab home from the airport, but it was a fabulous trip.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#If you could live where you live now, but without snow, would you miss it?#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
<b>Practice makes progress</b>
jax
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby Eileen » Wed Nov 02, 2005 3:04 pm

#ed_op#TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#TBODY#ed_cl##ed_op#TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"#ed_cl##ed_op#TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off"#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#I doubt it, I dont miss it when I am in Florida all winter....I would probably stay home longer&nbsp; lol#ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#What place or country would you like to have a chance to trail ride in?#ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/TD#ed_cl##ed_op#/TR#ed_cl##ed_op#TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"#ed_cl##ed_op#TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV id=hotbar_promo#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/TD#ed_cl##ed_op#/TR#ed_cl##ed_op#/TBODY#ed_cl##ed_op#/TABLE#ed_cl#
s.w.ontario

Eileen
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby graciespook » Wed Nov 02, 2005 3:07 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I love snow..I would miss it..and my favorite book is Larry's Party or The Thorn Birds (sucker for the classics!!)#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#&nbsp;#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#If you could be one animal what would it be? #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
graciespook
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby babytigger » Wed Nov 02, 2005 3:30 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#as much as i moan about snow - it does make things look so pretty &amp; mystical....i would miss it - esp at Christmas.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#&nbsp;#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#GS - that's easy...a horse or a cat, in a well loved home!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#&nbsp;#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#&nbsp;#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#which season is the best?#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Horses do think. Not very deeply, perhaps, but enough to get you into a lot of trouble." - Unknown
babytigger
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Location: there's no place like home! there's no place like home!

Postby Eileen » Wed Nov 02, 2005 3:39 pm

#ed_op#TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#TBODY#ed_cl##ed_op#TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"#ed_cl##ed_op#TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off"#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#for me,.....any season other than winter....lol#ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#my same question that no one answered....what country would you most like to have a chance to trail ride in.#ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/TD#ed_cl##ed_op#/TR#ed_cl##ed_op#TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"#ed_cl##ed_op#TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV id=hotbar_promo#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/TD#ed_cl##ed_op#/TR#ed_cl##ed_op#/TBODY#ed_cl##ed_op#/TABLE#ed_cl#
s.w.ontario

Eileen
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby Ruth » Wed Nov 02, 2005 3:41 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#The USA - Washington and Utah would be amazing!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#&nbsp;#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#What did you want to be when you grew up?#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Ruth
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby Eileen » Wed Nov 02, 2005 3:47 pm

#ed_op#TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#TBODY#ed_cl##ed_op#TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"#ed_cl##ed_op#TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off"#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#a farmer or mechanic, lol&nbsp; that was back when that was not heard of for women....#ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#what are yorur roots#ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/TD#ed_cl##ed_op#/TR#ed_cl##ed_op#TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"#ed_cl##ed_op#TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV id=hotbar_promo#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/TD#ed_cl##ed_op#/TR#ed_cl##ed_op#/TBODY#ed_cl##ed_op#/TABLE#ed_cl#
s.w.ontario

Eileen
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby Dee22 » Wed Nov 02, 2005 4:11 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#My mother is Irish and my father is Dutch#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#&nbsp;#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Do you like your job?#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#&nbsp;#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#&nbsp;#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Dee22
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge